Thread: Ceroc Mile High Club?

Ceroc Mile High Club?

Is there a "Ceroc Mile High Club"? - had a quick search of The Forum and closest I could see was the following:
    -According to that, TheTramp & Jayne (respectively!) appear to be members already.

Just back from holiday with Whistler and I think we too now qualify for membership after having a 'quickie' outside the loos at around 38,000ft (somewhere over the Irish Sea I think).

Photos are VERY poor (but hopefully 'attached') - can barely make out any MJ 'positions' , nor either of our faces - but I think the poor stranger we thrust our camera onto was a bit bemused by the whole thing!

But hey, it was great fun anyways!

Any of you fellow 'Ceroc Slappas' out there done the same / or ceroced in what perhaps could be (even remotely) considered as 'unusual' places? - If so then give us a giggle by sharing them with us - pics too if you have them.

PretzelMeister
    Let's Face The Music, And Dance
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Ceroc Mile High Club?

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelMeister
    Is there a "Ceroc Mile High Club"? - had a quick search of The Forum and closest I could see was the following:
    -According to that, TheTramp & Jayne (respectively!) appear to be members already.

Just back from holiday with Whistler and I think we too now qualify for membership after having a 'quickie' outside the loos at around 38,000ft (somewhere over the Irish Sea I think).

Photos are VERY poor (but hopefully 'attached') - can barely make out any MJ 'positions' , nor either of our faces - but I think the poor stranger we thrust our camera onto was a bit bemused by the whole thing!

But hey, it was great fun anyways!

Any of you fellow 'Ceroc Slappas' out there done the same / or ceroced in what perhaps could be (even remotely) considered as 'unusual' places? - If so then give us a giggle by sharing them with us - pics too if you have them.

PretzelMeister
    Let's Face The Music, And Dance

Aw PM, before I saw the piccies I TRUELY wondered what you had been up to !!!!! But my hat comes off to you and Whistler!!

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelMeister
    Is there a "Ceroc Mile High Club"? Thread: What Part Of The World Have You Danced In?

Hmmmmmm.....

Does it count if it's swing, rock'n'roll and blues??

In that case...... Danced in many parts of southern Norway, including several outdoors "venues"; pavements outside clubs / pubs etc, when we've walked past and heard music that we just HAD to dance to (often been invited inside to continue the dance on the dance floor! ), participated in a dance "parade" (with rock'n'roll music, circle skirts, big American cars....) where we had to dance our way through the city centre..... Bloody hard work, and knackered my ankles!

Went to a dance holiday in Denmark many years ago (sigh..... Back when I was young....), and instead of booking a cabin on the ferry from Norway to Denmark, we decided to dance our way across..... Waves makes dancing very interesting! And when the band & dj stopped playing, we danced in the corridors and on deck! And when we were in Denmark, there was a heatwave, so we sometimes danced.................... In the sea! (Fab golden beaches there!!!) Very good workout, I'm telling you!!

Over here I've only danced in London, Blackpool, Dundee, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth, St. Andrews...... Oh, and on the Quiraing Table on Skye , where we got some very strange looks from the local sheep!! Actually, come to think of it, I've danced on top of several munroes......

Oh, and danced swing in USA.... And Sweden.....

LM

PS - had plans to do "ceroc on ice" with my ex, but we never got around to it......

I love it big man, barking but love it
    Last edited by baldrick; 29th-March-2005 at 06:19 PM.

Oh, and my old dance club in Norway used to have an annual summer dance here:
    Attached Images Attached Images

No where that awesome... but on the roof of the tate gallery....st Ives unfortunatly not london!...babs hepworth would turn in her grave!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Iain
    No where that awesome... but on the roof of the tate gallery....st Ives unfortunatly not london!...babs hepworth would turn in her grave!
    Spin in her grave - surely?

MJ on a plane - never tried it but looks fun - I think a slotted dance like West Coast would work best though! - Narrow spaces & all that. P'haps that's why West Coast was invented - to ease the boredom of long trans-america flights?

On my first "date" with my (now) wife and with a group of her friends I ended up dancing in the middle of a london restaurant, much to the bemusement of the waiters & other diners. I plead guilty with extenuating circumstances m'lud - It was the music wot done it! Not really mile high - but mad enough.

Thread Information