2 13.33%
  • Boy Bands

6 40.00%
  • Recruitment Agents

4 26.67%
  • DJ's (excluding Curtain of course)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Come The Revolution ... the First against the Wall will be .....

Cool Come The Revolution ... the First against the Wall will be .....

It may be Xmas approaching, or it could be the good nature that follows a succesfull Camber ... but everyone seems to being very nice and calm (Wendy excepted of course ) So .....

Time for a new thread to allow venom to flow

Having spent nearly 3 weeks waiting for a plumber who actualy had the decency to turn up I had decided that "come the revolution, all Plumbers would be the first againt the Wall" ... but then I remebered that I'd reserved that slot for Microsoft .... then I remembered the Estate Agents who stitched me over my last houses sale .... then the recruitment Agencies (HA!) came to mind that seem to have hundreds of jobs ... till you phone about one ... etc etc

So .... lets do this logically and democraticaly. A Poll is needed. Vote only for those who REALLY deserve to be removed from the gene pool ... annecdotes of especially deserving cases always welcome.

Franck ... I have a feeling that there may be more nominations that the 10 I'm allowed to post.
    Last edited by Gus; 20th-November-2002 at 07:15 PM.

The Forum Legend
    Sorry Gus, but after Xams approaching, it'll have to be the bad spellers against the wall....

Or maybe the bad typists.

Or something.

Steve

Originally posted by TheTramp
    Sorry Gus, but after Xams approaching, it'll have to be the bad spellers against the wall....Or maybe the bad typists.
    :reallymad:...and I was going to compliment you on a cool avitar as well.

...who put the "spelling" option in anyway ? I know: how about people who post poles ? Polls? Poles'?

Re: Come The Revolution ... the First against the Wall will be .....

Originally posted by Gus

So .... lets do this logically and democraticaly. A Poll is needed. Vote only for those who REALLY deserve to be removed from the gene pool ... annecdotes of especially deserving cases always welcome.

well, how about the GTC, those in the higher levels of the education services who with the part of the Scottisch office were involved with setting up the new teachers Induction year in Scotland and have been involved in a blatent case of discrimmination against mature students and single parents, (well actually simply two parent families as well never let it be said I discrimminate!!)

:reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad

there .... I feel a bit better now. that wont make any sense to people not in teaching - so I appoligise for that. I dont get on my high horse very often

fran

no prizes for guessing I dipped out on that one!

Re: Re: Come The Revolution ... the First against the Wall will be .....

Originally posted by Fran
    well, how about the GTC, those in the higher levels of the education services who with the part of the Scottisch office were involved with setting up the new teachers Induction year in Scotland
    Good choice Fran, I couldn't believe it when this was proposed, let along accepted. I'm with you on this one!

I would also like to nominate the estate agents who are looking after, (sorry, supposed to be looking after), my flat. I rent it out and I just found out two days ago that it has been insecure with the lock broken for over two months. The tenants did e-mail the agency two months ago about it but they never replied. What do these guys do all day? :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad :reallymad

(good job I didn't have to make a claim on my insurance)

lotsa love Lornax-x

The Oracle

Re: Re: Re: Come The Revolution ... the First against the Wall will be .....

Originally posted by Lorna
    What do these guys do all day?
    Probably too busy keeping up with this forum

Versailles (yeah, in the chateau itself !)
    Think I voted for all of the above apart from Boy Bands (well sometimes they are cute and manage to churn out a cover of some classic!!!) and DJ's.... mmmmmm... I see a pattern forming .... (no ... no ....CJ - you've not to think I put you in the same category or anything !!!!!!!! and Curtain I'll have to have a chat with you about that nondancing problem you seem to have - not on mate !!!!!)

And by recruitment agents I mean the entire recruitment process and all those involved (ageist, classist, sexist, not-experienced-enough-ist, over-qualified-ist , every "ist" imaginable actually - B****RDS!!!!!!!!)

.....so many more people. And some people I'd guillotine as well !!

Wx

(Damn you Gus - I WAS all mellow and now I'm back where I started !!!!

And then I think of that "Faking It" (BTC!!!) program (and hopefully Jamie (Oliver)'s Kitchen) and just smile sweetly (I CAN do that !!!!!!!!!!) and say

to all those sad B****RDS who think you need 2-3 years' experience before you are capable of doing a job !!!!

whilst still feeling

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Omnipotent Moderatrix (LMC)
    Can I nominate people who use apostrophes incorrectly..like as in DJ's....CD's...grrrrrrr. DJs does not have an apostrophe unless it's possesive - as in 'The DJ's dancing was frightening'.
    *deep breathing into paper bag*
    That's got that offa me chest :sorry

Apart from that, Bill Gates gets my vote every time.

Confirmed Forum Plant Basil Brush (Forum Plant)'s Avatar
    SERIAL AIRSTEPPERS GET MY VOTE, ESPECIALLY THOSE PRATS LAST NIGHT AT THAT TRECHEROUS PARTY!

BAZ X (GOING FOR NO. 1 IN THE TOP 1- SADDOES CHART)

Pedants really get up my nose. Hee Hee. Not naming any names. And Gus, my dad is a plumber to trade so back off buddy. Apart from that, I think we should all be allowed to take a pot shot at boy band members. He without sin shall cast the first stone (i.e. playing anything by Westlife) ... Right, where's my brick?

Originally posted by Emma
    ..like as in DJ's....CD's...grrrrrrr. DJs does not have an apostrophe unless it's possesive
    Sorry Em !!!! I know that the apostrophe is used for possessives and that its (was that a possessive without an apostrophe???)use is often incorrect. I wrongly thought that it (the apostrophe) could stand for something that was missing like "it's" (it is) for instance !!!!! Non ?????? and that's ("that is" - not something belonging to that) why I've (I have ) been using it ???? I'll (I will) not use CD's, DJ's or CJ's again unless I'm (I am ) talking about CJ's wonderful choice of music for instance !!! OK ????

Chill babe !!! I'll send you a couple of valium - got one left I think !!!!

Wx

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar
    Originally posted by Wendy

I'll send you a couple of valium - got one left I think !!!!

Wx
    And one for the mathematicians - couple equals?

One pair, of course !!! Thought everyone would take that for granted !!!

Wx

Thread Information