Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone not going to Camber ?

Re: Anyone not going to Camber ?

What a fantastic event! Well done Trinity - how they will top that next year I just don't know!

The workshop was very, very good. I went to Adam and Taz, Kate and Will, David and Lily's and they delivered top level lessons!

And then there was the evening! For those of you who were elsewhere, the demonstrations were out of this world! The audience were roaring with delight! Adam and Taz did their funky thing, just to get the audience going! Will and Kate did their showcase, to the Bongo song, with some amazing moves and ariels. They have changed a few things from Brighton - definitely the show case to watch at Blackpool! Then it was the turn of David and Lily, who started quitely enough with some very fluent moves. But then, they launched the aeriels. I have seen them perform before, but this had to have been the best! A succession of mind blowing aeriels - incredible!! to all of you!

All in all, a fantastic day - well done Trinity, you did Bristol proud!

And Rob - sorry to have missed your lessons, but thank you for the dances - one day, I hope that I may be lucky enough to get you in DWAS!

Elaine

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineB
    What a fantastic event! Well done Trinity - how they will top that next year I just don't know! ....

Wow - it was a brilliant event. Whenever I hear Kiss Kiss, I'm always going to remember the Adam & Taz class. And dancing like tigers and eagles. And the eyes closed stuff with Rob & Debi. And I wish there were local WCS and Jango classes....

And to see the "Doughnut" actually performed was great! It was edge of your seat stuff especially when Lily nearly went through the ceiling later...

And I managed to have a dance with a couple of our visitors - thanks DavidB & Rob

Oh, Sheena.... guess what I bought?!

Looking forward to next year....

Quote Originally Posted by Lou

And to see the "Doughnut" actually performed was great! It was edge of your seat stuff especially when Lily nearly went through the ceiling later... ....

Just before David and Lily’s donut, Elaine shouted in my ear “WATCH don’t take your eyes off them”. I had heard of David and Lily’s donut and wondered if someone was winding me up, but the description is true, it is an incredible move

THANK YOU Trinity

Thread Information