Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Role Reversal

An Eclectic Toaster

Pedant's Corner

Originally posted by Jayne
    I think I've developed a twitch at the end of my sentances...
    That would be the dodgy spelling twitch, would it dear? :p

Sorry, couldn't resist it...:sorry besides I had to get it in before Heather did.

I'm now going to shut up, because I have to think of something interesting to say for my 100th post.

Re: Re: Role reversal songs!

Heather - do you want to do your English teacher bit here?

I think I've developed a twitch at the end of my sentances...
    Need I say more?

Oi!!! You two are just trying to hijack this thread and get to "take it outside", aren't you???
    Actually I thought Stuart was suitably restrained - I mean he could have posted something along the lines of "At least I don't look like a girl when I'm not dancing!". I agree about Robert being provocative, though - he's obviously missing Gus .

Re: Pedant's Corner

Originally posted by Stuart M

I'm now going to shut up, because I have to think of something interesting to say for my 100th post.
    Careful you don't blow it on your 99th!

Re: Pedant's Corner

Originally posted by Stuart M

That would be the dodgy spelling twitch, would it dear? :p
    Sorry dear...

sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence sentence

:p

Jayne

Well Done Jayne!!!

You'll never spell THAT word wrongly again now, will you!!!!!!!

Heather.

Re: Well Done Jayne!!!

Originally posted by Heather
    You'll never spell THAT word wrongly again now, will you!!!!!!!

Heather.
    errrm, well, I cheated. I typed it incorrectly in Word, which automatically corrected it for me and then I copied and pasted from there....

The lesson was: always use the spell checker...:sorry

Jayne

B.T.C.

Re: Re: Well Done Jayne!!!

The lesson was: always use the spell checker...:sorry

Jayne
    ah....but...as many of my studnets find out - the spell checker won't spot the 'wrong' word if it's actually spelt correctly eg there, their and they're. Or if the checker is American !

But this is Heather's territory :p

Omnipotent Moderatrix (LMC)

Re: Re: Re: Well Done Jayne!!!

Originally posted by Bill

ah....but...as many of my studnets

Studnets sounds so much more interesting than students..the mind boggles. What on earth are you teaching them?

B.T.C.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Well Done Jayne!!!

Originally posted by Emma

Studnets sounds so much more interesting than students..the mind boggles. What on earth are you teaching them?

teach them.... ... is that what I'm supposed to do ???? well no-one ever told me that :sorry Might give it a go and see what happens....they might even enjoy it !

But as mentioned on another thread....... and coming back to the issue on this one... ....we men can 'swap'....had a lovely dance with Brady. What a lovely lead he is and lovely lad as well.

The American Gigolo
    Thank you Bill for the dance too!!! You're a great follow; don't think I could have managed near as well as you did. We'll have to switch it the other way around next time.

B.T.C.
    Originally posted by Brady
    Thank you Bill for the dance too!!! You're a great follow; don't think I could have managed near as well as you did. We'll have to switch it the other way around next time.

Yep.........you're on.. I'll get my manly gear on and see if I can lead

See you on the 23rd for a dance............fast /slow ?

Talk of the Town!!!

Oi ! You two !!! Better watch out , people will be talking about you!!!!LOL :sorry
    (Especially if Bill reverts to wearing the famous red high-heelers!!!!)

Heather
    ( Oh ! But I DO love that airkiss!!!!)

The American Gigolo
    Had a good dance with Mairi last night, reversing roles. I must admit that the women do have it quite difficult following a lead. I found it dead hard to not anticipate what was coming next. Once about half way through the song and Mairi started doing intermediate moves (double pretzel...) there was no option but to just go where she was leading me. I do think it is something that all of the men should try at least once. It will enlighten you as to what the women are going through when dancing with us and perhaps we will better understand when a woman doesn't do quite what we had planned.

Bill, I'll be up to Aberdeen tomorrow, so bring along the red shoes!!!!!

Had a good dance with Mairi last night, reversing roles. I must admit that the women do have it quite difficult following a lead.
    Hello Brady,

Mmm... you thought that Mairi was difficult to dance to. Wait until Friday night and I'll show you how domineering I can be.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

B.T.C.
    Originally posted by Lorna
    Mmm... you thought that Mairi was difficult to dance to. Wait until Friday night and I'll show you how domineering I can be.
    Brady..........she's not joking believe me

But she does it with such style....and a big smile

The American Gigolo

BTC at Marcos

Just had to reintroduce this thread after my dance with none other than BTC Bill at Marcos last night!!!

I must say, he is an excellent lead, as it was always clear as to what he was wanting me to do (or perhaps it was my following skills...nope...don't think so! ).

Anyway, thanks for the fantastic dance Bill and to all those who cheered us on and provided the warm round of applause at the end. It was good fun!

Brady

P.S. Bill, don't forget the shoes next time!!!

B.T.C.

Re: BTC at Marcos

Just had to reintroduce this thread after my dance with none other than BTC Bill at Marcos last night!!!

I must say, he is an excellent lead, as it was always clear as to what he was wanting me to do (or perhaps it was my following skills...nope...don't think so! ).

Anyway, thanks for the fantastic dance Bill and to all those who cheered us on and provided the warm round of applause at the end. It was good fun!

Brady

I cant agree with you more about his lead, but you guys were great and it was brilliant!!! My wolf whistles were pretty ineffective but the feeling was there - The two of you looked soooooooooo good together And so many close moves you two! I think my days could be numbered having danced with Bill straight after you I must have been a come down - my bum roll thingy could not compare to yours

Ps you followed beautifully!!!! ( he said words to that effect )

must have been somthing in the air last night - Scott and Gilbert also had a dance ( scott lead). They will have to reverse that one so scott can feel what the girls have been trying to explain in words but cant quite do it justice - the wonderful lead which Gilbert has he does this "thing" with his hand and forearm(I Dont mean to embarress you Gilbert if you ever read this) - and before anyone jumps on me -
    I am only talking about dance no inuendoes intended

I hope we are not going to be made redundant ladies!!!

have a great holiday at Home Brady and take care
    Great evening last night
    Fran

pps this is my 100 post does that mean I am a grown up now and not a junior???

Re: Re: BTC at Marcos

Originally posted by Bill

I cant agree with you more about his lead, but you guys were great and it was brilliant!!! ...............

pps this is my 100 post does that mean I am a grown up now and not a junior???
    .................................................. .........................

Well incase the previous post of "Bills" did not quite make sense - guess who did not notice that Bill had not logged out of my machine!!!!!!! the last post under his name was mine:sorry :sorry :sorry

so actually this is 100th post I suppose - one day I am going to get something right!!!!

fran

B.T.C.

Re: BTC at Marcos

Brady

It was my pleasure........ ...and you did follow beautifully ! Is it an insult to say that you make a great woman

And thanks for leading me earlier.. Next time I will bring my shoes ! Pity you won't be there for the Christmas party

But of course we are both very secure in our sexuality.....just in case anyone out there was having any doubts!

The Forum Legend
    So then Bill.

Can I book you for a dance next time I see you then??

Steve

Thread Information