Thread: Accomodation in Edinburgh

Accomodation in Edinburgh

Hi all,
    Louise, Russell (cheering squad ), and I are coming to the UK for the Jive Masters comp and we all would like to also take the opportunity to experience the Scottish dance atmosphere

However, in the last week or so we had several arguments in regards to which newspaper is the better blanket option to be used in conjunction with our current organised accommodation - benches at local parks

So, as we want to reserve our aggression for the 24hour flight across the great oceans, I've decided to sacrifice the "one with nature" option for paid accommodation. So, this leads me to the current alternate solution of asking the locals what (affordable) hotels/motels/etc you would recommend for us to stay at in Edinburgh - 2 nights (17-19 Nov)

Kind regards,
    Adrian

PS. Alternatively, can you please suggest great local newspapers which you think are ideal blankets

Commercial Operator

Re: Accomodation in Edinburgh

[QUOTE=adss]

PS. Alternatively, can you please suggest great local newspapers which you think are ideal blankets

Unfortunately, none of the local papers is a broadsheet adss, even the upmarket Scotsman is now in tabloid form. But whichever one you choose, make sure you buy several copies.........you'll need them in November

Re: Accomodation in Edinburgh

[QUOTE=Dance Demon]
    Quote Originally Posted by adss

Unfortunately, none of the local papers is a broadsheet adss, even the upmarket Scotsman is now in tabloid form. But whichever one you choose, make sure you buy several copies.........you'll need them in November
    I could possibly glue the sheets together and take advantage of an improvised double-glazed paper blanket

Thread Information