Thread: Where's the picz?

Where's the picz?

Regarding what Franck said about jayne..."i wonder which pic/avatar you will choose?"...or on they lines anyways...I did notice the lack of pics being used.With the range of little Miss and Mr Men, who could resist :p

Maybe once more people get registered we'll see a lil Miss Giggles or a Mr Happy out there.....maybe even inspiring a Miss and Mr theme night and we can find out exactly who everyone is hahahahahahahaha
    I personally choose Lil Miss Naughty.....yeah i think that sums me up ......come on...tell us who you REALLY are!!!

Filthycute x x

Omnipresent Administrator Franck's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

I agree, where are the Mr Happy, Mr Nonsense, Little Miss Sunshine, etc...
    As you say, though, once things pick up, we should see more pics. You can also import your own, if you want to be original!
    You of course picked the best one! Little Miss Naughty
    Another neat feature is that you can rate a discussion thread. At the bottom of the thread, you can give a rating (1 to 5) to any discussion, to rate how entertaining / useful the thread is. The average rating will then appear on the front page and will be very useful for people browsing the Forum once things get busy.

Now regarding a Mr Men / Little Miss party, that is a fantastic idea. I will look into a suitable date A.S.A.P.

Cheers,

Franck.

picture!

Look! I worked out how to get a picture! Anyone that knows me will surely agree that the picture is me? I would have gone for one of the mister men/little misses but I'm not "up to speed" with recognising them... any suggestions for a suitable one?

Jayne

Blog Entries
    Well done Jayne, see, you are never too old to learn new tricks :p

I reckon you are in for trouble asking people to suggest a suitable Little Miss for you, but to help you (and them), I enclose a picture with names of the Mr Men and Little Misses:

Happy hunting,

Franck.

Little Miss Sunshine? The other options were Miss Stubborn, Fickle, Fun or Little Miss Shy.

Thanks for the pictures Franck!

Jayne

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, Little Miss Sunshine ! I was thinking more along the lines of Little Miss Contrary... but who am I to say...

I reckon people should register pretty quickly otherwise all that will be left will be the least popular pics.

Interesting, I've definately danced with Little Miss Stubborn, Little Miss Bossy, Little Miss Dotty, Little Miss Chatterbox and Little Miss Contrary - in fact quite often all at the same time

I've also danced with Little Miss Fun and Little Miss Sumersault as well.

As for filthycute choosing Little Miss Naughty, a quick glance here http://profiles.yahoo.com/filthycutescot will show you why it's not Little Miss Tidy!

Interesting to hear which Mr Men the girls have danced with! Even better which one I am! (Mind you the avatar doesn't do me justice! )

Little Mis Messy??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Nice one Johnny Boy! :p That pic was taken in a hotel in Blackpool. Of course your allowed to be messy when your on holiday.....aren't you?
    Well thats my story and i'm sticking to it I was FAR too busy being naughty to be tidy

filthycute x x

My Mr Men

I'm sure you can identify every partner with a Little Miss/Mr Men so here's some from my expieriences...(ok can't spell that word! )

I've danced with the Mr Perfect (Yes all those mistakes were DEFINATELY yours!)

Mr Uppity (I'm far too good to dance with you...but if i must) this is normally followed by rolling of the eyes and a polite false smile.

Mr Greedy (This is MY show hunny!)

Mr Strong (No worries,..you'll have the use of your arms back by tomorrow)

and we won't even get on to the Mr Soaking wet, Mr Sleaze and Mr Smelly!!! :p

Seriously though these people are few and far between. The other 95% are very friendly and are normally the Mr Happy, Mr Funny, Mr Pleasant types

My personal Fave???.......Mr I'm Having A Ball!!!!! and i have to name every man i've danced with Mr Brave HAHAHAHAHA
    :p

filthycute x x

Blog Entries

Re: Little Mis Messy??

Originally posted by filthycute
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Nice one Johnny Boy! :p That pic was taken in a hotel in Blackpool. Of course your allowed to be messy when your on holiday.....aren't you?
    Well thats my story and i'm sticking to it I was FAR too busy being naughty to be tidy
    Aaah, you are Filthycute !!! I remember now having a dance or two a while ago... Now which Little Miss were you on the dance floor, I wonder ???
    On second thoughts, I had better not, as I would rather not know what Mr Men I am
    Very cruel (if accurate and funny) description of the 5% partners you have had... I feel this thread is getting very tough, and I can imagine a few worried men (me included) wondering which one they are...
    Come on ladies, don't hold back, you might as well add to the list... We can take it

Franck,

Mr Mischief?

Jayne (Miss Sunshine/Little Miss Shy:p )

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Jayne
    Franck,
    Mr Mischief?
    Nope, it was not me, I am totally innocent
    Me? I am the perfect gentleman, always treating my partner like a delicate flower / butterfly

Jayne (Miss Sunshine/Little Miss Shy:p )
    HaHaHa, that is a good one, how about Little Miss slippery as you have to be very fast to catch a dance with you

Franck.

Talking Which Mr Men are you Franck?

Come now Franck....don't be getting a complex :p Like i said these people are a rare breed, so nothing to worry yourself about

I think i can safely put you in the "Mr I'm having a Ball" cataegory you'll be pleased to hear Although i haven't danced with you much, it's always a pleasure and great fun , But WOW!!! are you a hard man to catch!! :p Will catch up with you soon....erm....hope that didn't make me sound like a Pyschotic stalker HAHA

filthycute x x

Blog Entries

Re: Which Mr Men are you Franck?

Originally posted by filthycute
    Will catch up with you soon....erm....hope that didn't make me sound like a Pyschotic stalker HAHA
    /looking over my shoulder/
    Now I am worried...

Still I promise to be nice next time we dance just in case...

Thanks fc.

Franck.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Whats all this talk of Mr. Men - as cartoon characters theyre prety weak. Now , Smurfs on the other hand, are far cooler. You get brainy smurf (johnny boy) , papa smurf (franck obviously) ..and for the girls, well theyre all smurfette - easy

I suppose Im just winking smurf

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Whats all this talk of Mr. Men - as cartoon characters theyre prety weak. Now , Smurfs on the other hand, are far cooler. You get brainy smurf (johnny boy) , papa smurf (franck obviously) ..and for the girls, well theyre all smurfette - easy

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe

Well the Smurf, are just a bit too much the same really... all talk the same, look the same, dress the same, etc... Not enough to express your personality. The winking bit is pretty cool, if a bit spooky Have you noticed how the eyes follow you round the room?
    As far as being Papa Smurf, I object strongly I'm nowhere near old enough, and I might have a bit of a beard, but nothing like that.
    Anyway, I'll see if I can source out some Smurf avatars for the few poor deluded souls out there who might want them...

Franck

Thread Information