Thread: The INCREDIBLES are comin!

Talking The INCREDIBLES are comin!

Go to www.theincredibles.com .... all will beome clear!

Got to say that seeing the trouble Mr Incredible is having with his waist line I dont feel so bad about putting on a few pounds .

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Re: The INCREDIBLES are comin!

Seen the trailer a few times now and can't wait for the movie to come out.

Go see Shark Tale first though, Gus, it's definitely worth a visit to the cinema - whatever your age or waist size
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Dancing with Elastgirl could prove interesting

Ceroc N.I. Franchise Owner drathzel's Avatar

i am wanting to see shark tales... any offers to go with me?

I'll also go and see the incredibles when they finally come out! Its been being advertised for ages and its about time it was out in the cinemas for all us eager beavers who want to watch it!

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drathzel
    Its been being advertised for ages and its about time it was out in the cinemas
    Think the release date is the 3rd December but there will probably be previews before then
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

The Forum Legend

Looks cool

Trampy

Measuring up patio to see if neighbour will fit under it

i am wanting to see shark tales... any offers to go with me?
    I cant wait to see Shark Tales just a shame we dont live closer i would love to go

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    I cant wait to see Shark Tales just a shame we dont live closer i would love to go
    I know!!I am going to have to try and convince someone to go with me!!!

I know!!I am going to have to try and convince someone to go with me!!!
    Well give me a shout, I have no problem going to a film with out kids as an excuse.

I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark TalesI'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark TalesI 'm going to see Shark Tales I 'm going to see Shark TalesI 'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I' m going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I 'm going to see Shark Tales!!! And the lucky person i am going with.... drum roll please...du du du duuuuuu!!!!... Baldrick!!!!

I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark TalesI'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark TalesI 'm going to see Shark Tales I 'm going to see Shark TalesI 'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I' m going to see Shark Tales I'm going to see Shark Tales I 'm going to see Shark Tales!!! And the lucky person i am going with.... drum roll please...du du du duuuuuu!!!!... Baldrick!!!!
    Sorry Drathzel which film are you going to see with Baldrick

Quote Originally Posted by philsmove
    Sorry Drathzel which film are you going to see with Baldrick
    Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales Shark Tales

Oh, I don't know that one, but having seen it this afternoon I can say that Shark Tale (singular) is excellent.

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I went to see 'Layer Cake' on Friday, it's very much in the mould of 'Lock Stock and two smoking barrels' although, not as funny but quite a good British film nevertheless with a fast moving plot, too much violence for me but then, I'm particularly wimpish when it comes to that!

If you like modern day ganster films, then this one is for you!
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

Quote Originally Posted by Graham
    Oh, I don't know that one, but having seen it this afternoon I can say that Shark Tale (singular) is excellent.
    way to burst my bubble!!!!!

off to The INCREDIBLES tonight

Quote Originally Posted by philsmove
    off to The INCREDIBLES tonight
    We went on Sat afternoon ...

It's clever stuff but it drags on in places. Overall, at 120 mins, it is 20 mins too long.

The cinema was very quiet. I suspect that the vast majority went over the heads of the kids.

Although they said they enjoyed it, not a peep about the film from them since ...

6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    It's clever stuff but it drags on in places. Overall, at 120 mins, it is 20 mins too long. 6/10
    SHAME ... mind you I was a bit dissapointed by 'Sharks Tale'. Still cant expect Pixar to hit the heights of Toy Story and Monsters Inc (still one of my faves) all the time. Will still probably take myself off to see it.

Thread Information