Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We haven't done this for a while....

Ceroc N.I. Franchise Owner drathzel's Avatar

Re: We haven't done this for a while....

Quote Originally Posted by Bardsey
    .....was too overly fond of seducers (and drops and dips, for that matter). So he held his hands up and said "ok Guv, its a fair cop" which completely had the higher-ups fooled, cos of course, he's a brunette......who likes to wear short leopard skin tops, masks, pink tutu's and strange leggings........which was another reason he got chucked out. Turning to his trusty side-kick and fellow cross-dresser, Andy McG he said..........
    ... does my bum look big in this! Andy McG could lie to his big bummed friend and said "of course it does, but dont worry because you've got a great pair of legs" In another part of town, while all this flirting is going on Baldrick steps out of........

...the shoe shop with fifteen boxes ballanced precareously. Following him was his personal shopper, Lou, commenting "we can come back for the rest after we have a look at shirts, and then we have to get you to try...
    Last edited by Gadget; 15th-October-2004 at 05:14 PM. Reason: posting delays

Ceroc N.I. Franchise Owner drathzel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget
    ...the shoe shop with fifteen boxes ballanced precareously. Following him was his personal shopper, Lou, commenting "we can come back for the rest after we have a look at shirts, and then we have to get you to try...
    the same hairdresser as gadget, you could look just like....

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

..Anton DuBec the dance god with the name I cant spell. "Ive snogged him" said LMC, popping up from behind a small pebble, "Tastes of ballet shoes. Most odd". With that LMC hailed a passing rickshaw and sped off looking for a sweet shop.

Where she met Beowulf the furry hamster! He roared and looked like he was going to eat her up, but luckily he just wanted a cuddle. Thing was the cuddle seemed neverending...

(changed cos I was a minute too slow)

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet
    Where she met Beowulf the furry hamster! He roared and looked like he was going to eat her up, but luckily he just wanted a cuddle. Thing was the cuddle seemed neverending...

(changed cos I was a minute too slow)
    Thanks god little Jammy was in the shop, too, picking his favorite jelly beans, and most shocked at the scene of depravation taking place before his eyes went to break the cuddle the furry one was imposing on a very scared and bemused LMC. At the sight of the little cute one aforementioned, Foxylady burst into the shop and ...

hope this makes sense

and went on and on and on Until Freya came in and demanded a share of the cuddle too.

Then Piglet arrived and joined in the group hug as there was plenty going spare.

Then Piglet and Freya went out side where they stumbled across a large...

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970
    Then Piglet and Freya went out side where they stumbled across a large...
    pair of dance shoes. "Wow! Check these out" said Freya. "I think they must belong to Franck the Omnipresent Whatdoyoucallit!" Just then, Franck the OW cast his shadow over the street.

Whoops! forgot to wait for 5 posts - I'll wait for 10 next time if that's okay... *Piglet goes off with her curly tail between her spindly legs*

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet
    Franck the OW cast his shadow over the street.
    And with that single cast he hooked 100 more dancers into the fold, shoes and all, but he failed to notice a dancing elf slipping out through a hole in the shadow.
    Deprived of the will to dance, the elf collapsed in the gutter, forlorn, until along came a smurf...

Thread Information