Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Championships

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Fran

(coming soon - Fabulous Fran Surprise)
    what a lovely thought, petal.

Competition

Have tried for a week now to say thanks for a brilliant time last week (v computer unliterate)! You were such a friendly and welcoming group of dancers - would have loved to dance with more of you - had several 'cross the huge floor' attempts to find a victim and missed getting to them in time. Did manage to get Sherwin, Scot (felt like I was flying when you spun me round)'Bill as ever in great demand. Hey ho.

The day ran so smoothly and quickly was soooooo disappointed to miss most of the pre competition party - Marco's gym very quiet, but hey got to see a gorgeous castle!!!!

Thought your cabarets were suberb, those kilts swung magnificently they had rhythym all of their own, Sheena what amazing choreography!

"HEY MR D.J. DID YOU PUT SOME RECORDS ON" wicked mix of music, loved it.

If ever any of you are in Birmingham would love to see you.

Thanks again for a fantastic time want to try to come to your 10th birthday party bet it will be awesome.

Della

Hi della, Glad to hear from you. Hope you can make it up to the party in glasgow. Email me nearer the time if you need any more info etc. Im sure all the men will be iching to dance with you again. Fantastic dancer!!!!!

Denise

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Re: Competition

Originally posted by Swannie
    Have tried for a week now to say thanks for a brilliant time last week (v computer unliterate)! You were such a friendly and welcoming group of dancers -
    DELLA YOU ARE VERY WELCOME - IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU AND ELLIOT UP HERE AND YOU WERE VERY DESERVING WINNERS OF THE INTERMEDIATE EVENT - WOW!
    The day ran so smoothly and quickly was soooooo disappointed to miss most of the pre competition party - Marco's gym very quiet, but hey got to see a gorgeous castle!!!!
    DIDN'T REALISE YOU HAD GONE TO MARCOS - BUT NOW I THINK ABOUT IT YOU WERE LATE IN ARRIVING.........THAT'S USUALLY MY JOB.................
    Thought your cabarets were suberb, those kilts swung magnificently they had rhythym all of their own, Sheena what amazing choreography!
    I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE VIDEO - JOHN LUSBY AND HIS AMAZING SWINGING KILT - HE'LL BE STRUTTING HIS STUFF AGAIN IN GLASGOW AT THE PARTY SO MAKE SURE YOU'VE GOT A FRONT ROW SEAT..........
    If ever any of you are in Birmingham would love to see you.
    WELL, THERE IS TALK OF A MAd DUNDEE TOUR. YOU MIGHT SEE US SOONER THAN YOU THINK - YOU GUYS GOING TO BLACKPOOL?
    Thanks again for a fantastic time want to try to come to your 10th birthday party bet it will be awesome.
    WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE - I'M SURE IF YOU PROMISE TO DANCE WITH ALL OF THE GUYS DOING THE CABARET THEY MIGHT JUST KEEP THEIR KILTS ON FOR YOU

Oh Puleeeeeese - all this chocolate and other sickly sweet praise is making me feel sick (and believe me I DO love chocolate - but too much of a good thing........) - and Gus isn't even here to read everybody being so NICE to each other - can we all get back to being horrible to each other - it was much more fun!!!!!!!!!

B.T.C.
    Originally posted by Dancing Veela
    Oh Puleeeeeese - all this chocolate and other sickly sweet praise is making me feel sick (and believe me I DO love chocolate - but too much of a good thing........) - and Gus isn't even here to read everybody being so NICE to each other - can we all get back to being horrible to each other - it was much more fun!!!!!!!!!
    Now now Vela.......... :p ..............let's not poison such a nice thread with your desire to be nasty :p .......... I know you do it for fun but we can be nice to each other occasionally can't we ?

And for a woman who loooooooooooooves chocolate what's wrong with such sweet praise Maybe afetr all the charm and the novelty has finally subsided everyone can start arguing again ! Especially when you and Gus get going

Well Said Veela !!!!!

I was just thinking the same thing myself, it's beginning to sound like the 'Luvvies ' thread !!!!! " I love me , who do you love and if I were chocolate I'd eat myself ?" if you know what I mean!!!!
    It's much more interesting being controversial!!!!!!

Heather

PS : Next thing you know we'll all be air kissing each other!!!!!!!

B.T.C.

Re: Well Said Veela !!!!!

Originally posted by Heather
    I was just thinking the same thing myself, it's beginning to sound like the 'Luvvies ' thread !!!!! " I love me , who do you love and if I were chocolate I'd eat myself ?" if you know what I mean!!!!
    It's much more interesting being controversial!!!!!!
    Is it just the Dundee air or you two in particular :p If we are nice maybe people will come back and see us ie Elliot, Deena, Lynn and James ( and the Newcastle crowd) !!!

Why not relax and enjoy it while it lasts cus ( deliberate mis-spelling Heather so no nasty comments!) no doubt all hell will break loose soon.

Anyway, I sent a coupl of potentially controversial messages and no-one really picked them up so maybe there just isn't the stomach for that at the moment
    Want to introduce that at the Dundee class and see what happens

Re: Well Said Veela !!!!!

Originally posted by Heather

errrmm... wasn't that part of the Dundee cabaret routine???

Pot, kettle, black???

Jayne

Re: Re: Well Said Veela !!!!!

Originally posted by Jayne

errrmm... wasn't that part of the Dundee cabaret routine???

Pot, kettle, black???

Jayne
    I spent ages practicing that particular part of the routine, couldn't get it right, kept connecting.

Re: Re: Re: Well Said Veela !!!!!

Originally posted by John S
    I spent ages practicing that particular part of the routine, couldn't get it right, kept connecting.
    Thought I was sure I definatley saw "lip contact" !!!!

but it was all great, keep practicing for Blackpool

fran

and Gus isn't even here to read everybody being so NICE to each other - can we all get back to being horrible to each other - it was much more fun!!!!!!!!!
    Who says I only say horrible things??

Anyway ... enjoying the NZ hospitality ... some of the best dancers I've ever seen. Just has the ego-correcting experience of doing a workshop where I felt like a total beginner again ... advanced 'Drops, Dips and Aerials' with the NZ champ .... if he ever comes across to compete the rest of us will only be there for fun ... and the annoying thing is he's an increadibly nice chap .... no fair!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Well Said Veela !!!!!

Originally posted by Fran
    Thought I was sure I definatley saw "lip contact" !!!!
    So did I, but not on every rotation - seems like some partners got "special treatment"

Originally posted by bill foreman
    Now now Vela.......... :p ..............let's not poison such a nice thread with your desire to be nasty :p .......... I know you do it for fun but we can be nice to each other occasionally can't we ?
    Now now Bil...........I'm not trying to poison anyone - oops I mean anything - and yes we can be nice to each other occasionally - but really that's a whole week of it now and it's getting a bit dull!

And for a woman who loooooooooooooves chocolate what's wrong with such sweet praise Maybe afetr all the charm and the novelty has finally subsided everyone can start arguing again ! Especially when you and Gus get going
    You are so right - I DO love chocolate - BIG TIME - but remember I only really enjoy the quality (70% Coco Solids) stuff - and when it's good - you only need a little bit to satisfy your urges - or you will feel sick!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Well Said Veela !!!!!

Is it just the Dundee air or you two in particular :p If we are nice maybe people will come back and see us ie Elliot, Deena, Lynn and James ( and the Newcastle crowd) !!!
    Oh Bill we are really really nice in Dundee - if you'd bothered to include us in your Scottish Tour you'd have known that

Want to introduce (air kissing) at the Dundee class and see what happens
    Well air kissing would be a lot better than some of the a*** kissing that's been going on in this thread Surely we don't have to go that far to get the good people to come up to Scotland?????

Originally posted by Gus

Who says I only say horrible things??
    No Gus you misunderstood me - I was meaning you getting onto Rachel and I for NOT being nice two weeks ago and then you've not been around (as often as usual!!!!) to see this NICE thread.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    idea for next year : chocolate trophys yum

Just for the Record!!!

The "kissing " in our team cabaret was not part of the original routine, but merely some of the men getting carried away by our irresistable charms, and the euphoria of the occasion!!! You could say they were 'improvising', to pretty good effect as well, if you want my opinion!!!! I seem to recall someone complaining somewhere on the Forum that the men could improvise more!!!!! Ditto to that!!!!!

Heather

Versailles (yeah, in the chateau itself !)

I only really enjoy the quality (70% Coco Solids) stuff - and when it's good - you only need a little bit to satisfy your urges - or you will feel sick!!!!!!!!
    And that dear girl is why some dancers are BETTER than chocolate !!! 4 minutes or so is usually enough to satisfy and I'm sure even you would have the stomach for a second dance !!!

Wx

PS Next time we honour a dancer with the BTC kitemark we might not disclose it on the forum so complain at your peril .....

Originally posted by Wendy

And that dear girl is why some dancers are BETTER than chocolate !!! 4 minutes or so is usually enough to satisfy and I'm sure even you would have the stomach for a second dance !!!

Wx

PS Next time we honour a dancer with the BTC kitemark we might not disclose it on the forum so complain at your peril .....

Oh believe me Wendy 4 minutes is NEVER enough to satisfy - no matter HOW good (a dancer) he is

Please don't get me wrong, all the women on the forum would love to know the men with the BTC kitemark (and we'd like to keep that information limited to Forum members ) - but please can we leave it until my stomach has settled before we go off down that route???????

By the way Dreadful Scathe - chocolate trophy's sound good - but they are never as good as the real thing as they temper the chocolate for Santas and snowmen and Easter eggs - best stick to the champers (and a box of chocs would be good!!) - not that I'm likely to be picking one up anyway unless I get you as my Lucky Dip partner ..........oh no!!!!! Even I've started being nice .......time to go work!!!!

Thread Information