Thread: Just so you know.......(A thread for factoids....)

errr.. in the back of my car with my microphone..anyone else want teacher cover...just call (everyone else has...!!!)

Talking Just so you know.......(A thread for factoids....)

Human Facts for Ceroc Teachers

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy radiation to heat one cup of coffee. If you yelled at a demonstrator you'll find you should have just gone and had the coffee and come back later.....

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet. (In Franchisees bodies, substitute blood for iced water...)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. Banging your DJ's head against a wall uses more calories and is much more satisfying....

Humans and Dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. Ceroc teachers don't have sex (or is that just me)...?

On average people fear spiders more than they do death. (but not as much as the CTA beginners training course for teachers....)

The strongest muscle in the body is the TONGUE. (My demonstrators second best friend....)

It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open...or to miss the edge of the stage when sneezing.....aaaaaahhhhhhh... (yep - it happened)

You can't kill yourself by holding your breath, (but you can have a similar effect by holding a demonstrators for them...)

Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie. (What about franchisees butt- more or less calories......???)

Did you know that you are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider? (Not on a Ceroc teachers salary)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do. Married ceroc teachers live longer than taxi dancers (or maybe it just seems like that...?)

In ancient Egypt, Priests plucked every hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes. (In CerocMetro, most teachers can't find any hair to pluck at their age....and what they can find is grey...)

Any other facts we should know about...???
    Gordy
    ~ It's a Dance Thing ~

'Τα δόντια μου είναι μου δικοί - οι γόμμες δεν είναι'

www.vatsim-uk.org

errr.. in the back of my car with my microphone..anyone else want teacher cover...just call (everyone else has...!!!)

Re: Just so you know.......(A thread for factoids....)

Is Steve Wright still doing factoids on his radio show inthe afternoon - stuck in an office with no radio, I never get to hear it now....(although I do know he is on Radio 2)...
    Gordy
    ~ It's a Dance Thing ~

'Τα δόντια μου είναι μου δικοί - οι γόμμες δεν είναι'

www.vatsim-uk.org

Thread Information