Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travel Inn

Travel Inn

Less than a week to go until the competition so who's going? There's quite a few of us from Dundee staying in the Inverersk Travel Inn on the Saturday night. Anyone else coming to stay there that we might want to know about?
    I'm looking forward to putting a few faces to names from the forum but how will i know you all?
    Being the "Ginger Swinger" i'm not particulary hard to find. And if you spot me dancing on Sunday i'll be the ginger nut in the "Saltire" Scottish outfit. Hopefully i'll manage to catch up with a few of you at the Saturday night party before that though.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the weekend and if you see some mad Scottish ginger lass limbo-ing or any other equally MAd. stunt....it's probably me. Come and say hi

Ok my desperate attempt to make new friends after my last lot disowned me for limbo-ing, conga-ing and clearing a dance floor

See Y'all soon

filthycute x x

Hi FC,

Looking forward to putting a face to the avator at last! I'm going to the comp, but won't make it to the pre-comp party and will be staying the "Resort Big Brother" in Edinburgh (his flat often comes in handy - but it's only a small flat before anyone asks! ).

Shame I won't make it to the party - I would have challenged you to a limbo contest!

Hope to (finally) meet people on the forum at the weekend - looking forward to it already!

Jayne

Originally posted by Jayne
    Hi FC,

Looking forward to putting a face to the avator at last!
    As long as your not looking for a fluffy white kitten....although i'm sure many people would say thats a fair description of me

Shame I won't make it to the party - I would have challenged you to a limbo contest!

Hope to (finally) meet people on the forum at the weekend - looking forward to it already!

Jayne
    Hey you never know.....the makeshift limbo the salsa club used was a belt. So any guys out there willing to get their kit off for a good cause...

See you at the weekend Jayne.

fitlhycute x x

Re: Travel Inn

Originally posted by filthycute
    There's quite a few of us from Dundee staying in the Inverersk Travel Inn on the Saturday night. Anyone else coming to stay there that we might want to know about?
    I'm also staying at the Travel Inn but I'm not sure if I qualify as someone you 'want to know about'

Looking forward to seeing you Dundonians at the party even if I miss you at the hotel.

Grant

As long as your not looking for a fluffy white kitten....although i'm sure many people would say thats a fair description of me
    Jayne - you may have missed this during your "radio silent" period, so here's what FC looks like.
    Hey you never know.....the makeshift limbo the salsa club used was a belt. So any guys out there willing to get their kit off for a good cause...
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sure that round you any sensible man would opt for safety first, and hence would be wearing braces as well.

Re: Travel Inn

FC thinking about going to the party on the Saturday night now. Do you have the phone number for the Travel Inn?

How do I get a ticket for the party? Help Franck/Lorna/Linda/whoever

Is anyone else going from Aberdeen? Need a travelling partner? Will share cost of petrol and choccy things!

Give me a ring

Sandy

01569 764687

Cheers

Originally posted by Graham

Jayne - you may have missed this during your "radio silent" period, so here's what FC looks like.
    yep..i look exactly like that (but skinnier)! hehe It don't hurt to dream You could have also used the link that Johnny Boy put on not long after the forum started. He must have thought it wise to let people know who i was so they could start dodging me at an early stage

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sure that round you any sensible man would opt for safety first, and hence would be wearing braces as well.
    Are you suggesting that i am a liabilty around poor unsuspecting male cerocers? You could also be implying that any male found in my company are not sensible ooooooorrrrr....any male found in my company is indeed sensible and hiding their braces under their shirts!

I'll need to get back to you on this one after i do some delving into my male company and what they use to hold their trousers up

filthycute x x

Are you suggesting that i am a liabilty around poor unsuspecting male cerocers?

filthycute x x
    Think so ... but for different reasons ... Nantwich still hasn't recovered from your boob tube that threatened to become a belt .......:sorry :sorry such things were not designed to cope with body rolls and baskets and pretzels .....

Originally posted by Gus

Think so ... but for different reasons ... Nantwich still hasn't recovered from your boob tube that threatened to become a belt .......:sorry :sorry such things were not designed to cope with body rolls and baskets and pretzels .....
    and here was me thinking they were all mesmorised with my fantastic dancing abilities!!!

Just for the record that top now has straps, so there will be no reprecussions of the events that took place in Nantwich.
    That was a one and only showing :sorry

(must go a nd practise dancing in my comp outfit so i don't make a liar of myself)

filthycute x x

That was a one and only showing :sorry

Only one was showing??? did it slip on one side and I didn't see??

Originally posted by Gus

Only one was showing??? did it slip on one side and I didn't see??
    Well i wasn't the one standing oogling so i don't know exactly what was showing. Hopefully nothing :sorry

Although there was one guy who did a no bad job of trying to reveal all he did some kinda double dip (you know the one i mean Gus?) I went down on one side but refused to go down on the other..Hows that for resistence?

filthycute x x

Re: Re: Travel Inn

Originally posted by Sandy
    FC thinking about going to the party on the Saturday night now. Do you have the phone number for the Travel Inn?

Cheers
    Here's where we're staying Sandy

Travel Inn Edinburgh (Inveresk)
    Carberry Road
    Inveresk
    Musselburgh
    Edinburgh
    EH1 8P7

Rooms cost £42:50 (or £21:25 if you get someone to share with)
    Check in time is at 2:00pm

hope that helps

See you soon

filthycute x x

Re: Re: Re: Travel Inn

Carberry Road
    Inveresk
    Musselburgh
    Edinburgh
    EH1 8P7

Rooms cost £42:50 (or £21:25 if you get someone to share with)
    Check in time is at 2:00pm

hope that helps

See you soon

filthycute x x
    Thanks a million FC

Anyone need a room mate??

Let me know

Sandy

PS still to get a ticket for party but hoping that will be ok

Re: Re: Re: Re: Travel Inn

Originally posted by Sandy

still to get a ticket for party but hoping that will be ok

When they send out the competition tickets they include info on how to to reserve a party ticket. Either write to Dance@ceroc.info or leave a message on 01506 400654 and you can collect your ticket at the door.
    The little map of Musselburgh they send out would be handy too if only I could see the hall marked on it!

Grant

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Travel Inn

Originally posted by Grant

When they send out the competition tickets they include info on how to to reserve a party ticket. Either write to Dance@ceroc.info or leave a message on 01506 400654 and you can collect your ticket at the door.
    The little map of Musselburgh they send out would be handy too if only I could see the hall marked on it!

Grant
    Thanks Grant

Got a ticket organised just need accommodation and transport now. Anyone reading in please let me know if you need a room mate or someone to share petrol!

See you soon

Cheers

Sandy

Re: Re: Re: Travel Inn

Carberry Road
    Inveresk
    Musselburgh
    Edinburgh
    EH1 8P7
    filthycute x x
    FC thanks for the info. Unfortunately the inn is full. If you know of anyone who wants to share please let me know. Got a ticket so hope to see you if can get transport and accommo sorted.

Cheers

Sandy

I thought it was the little black arrow; but when I looked up my street map of Edinburgh (and suburbs) the Brunton Hall and Theatre is in the little triangle at the junction of North High Street and Bridge Street.

Originally posted by JMW

the Brunton Hall and Theatre is in the little triangle at the junction of North High Street and Bridge Street.
    Thanks, that helps.

Grant

I will be driving through from Dundee. If you can get yourself down to Dundee Sandy then you can get a lift through to Musselborough.....not sure what time I am leaving yet will need to arrange that with some of the dundee crowd.

Cheers
    Steven

Originally posted by Steven
    I will be driving through from Dundee. If you can get yourself down to Dundee Sandy then you can get a lift through to Musselborough.....not sure what time I am leaving yet will need to arrange that with some of the dundee crowd.

Cheers
    Steven
    Myself, Linda, Heather and Sherwin are planning on leaving at around 12:30pm. Not sure what the rest of the folks are up to but i'm sure we'll all figure it out tonight

filthycute x x

Thread Information