Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 100

Thread: Forumite Meeting in Southport

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,596
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    9
    Originally posted by Zebra Woman
    I would definitely recommend that you come at your normal height. I wouldn't want you to get trodden on by one of my hooves.

    I look forward to trampling on you, I mean meeting you.

  2. #62
    Registered User Zebra Woman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,106
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    9
    Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
    vulnerable? From Lions ? I dont think there'll be any lions there so you'll be fine.
    Yeah, I have a terrible nightmare where I'm being chased and than grabbed .......brought to the ground...and bitten on the neck.......and then....... damn!!
    I wake up.

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,596
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    9
    Originally posted by Zebra Woman
    ...and bitten on the neck.......and then....... damn!!
    I wake up.
    Vampire then? What about Morten whasisname, who was Aragorn in LOTR cos he's in that new film Van Helsing... He can bite my neck anytime he likes!

  4. #64
    The Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    10,672
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 88 Times in 49 Posts

    Rep Power
    12
    Originally posted by Zebra Woman
    Anyway to save time I will wear a Zebra top, although it makes me feel strangely vulnerable!!
    And vest tops for all the guys!!

    Trampy

  5. #65
    Commercial Operator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 15 Times in 4 Posts

    Rep Power
    8
    Excellent Jill, in that case I might be able to catch you for a dance

  6. #66
    Registered User Angel Feet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    aberdeen
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    8
    Would that be Vigo Mortensen then Bardsey ? - I couldn't agree more he can bite me anywhere, anytime

  7. #67
    Registered User Lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    8,925
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 251 Times in 175 Posts

    Rep Power
    13
    Originally posted by Angel Feet
    Would that be Vigo Mortensen then Bardsey ? - I couldn't agree more he can bite me anywhere, anytime
    Don't think he's in the Van Helsing film, can't remember which one he is in, must check...

  8. #68
    Registered User Lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    8,925
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 251 Times in 175 Posts

    Rep Power
    13
    Oh - I've just gone 'senior'...

  9. #69
    The Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    10,672
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 88 Times in 49 Posts

    Rep Power
    12
    Originally posted by Lynn
    Oh - I've just gone 'senior'...
    Woohoo....

    You'll be catching me up soon

    Just think. This time next week, we'll all be desperately trying to recover from 10 hours of dancing....

    Trampy

  10. #70
    Registered User Lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    8,925
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 251 Times in 175 Posts

    Rep Power
    13
    Originally posted by TheTramp
    You'll be catching me up soon
    Yeah, just a few more thousand posts
    I'm 'just a beginner' at this forum stuff...
    Originally posted by TheTramp
    Just think. This time next week, we'll all be desperately trying to recover from 10 hours of dancing....
    So looking forward to those feelings of exhaustion - which will vanish as soon as I hit the floor again (dancing I mean, not collasping in a heap - I hope!)

  11. #71
    The Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    10,672
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 88 Times in 49 Posts

    Rep Power
    12
    Originally posted by Lynn
    Yeah, just a few more thousand posts
    I'm 'just a beginner' at this forum stuff...
    Ah. It won't take you long. Glad to see that you're catching on to the required lingo though
    Originally posted by Lynn
    So looking forward to those feelings of exhaustion - which will vanish as soon as I hit the floor again (dancing I mean, not collasping in a heap - I hope!)
    And just think. By this time a week tomorrow, we'll all be desperately trying to recover from 20 hours of dancing. Plus all the classes you'll be doing...

    Trampy

  12. #72
    Registered User Lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    8,925
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 251 Times in 175 Posts

    Rep Power
    13
    Originally posted by TheTramp
    By this time a week tomorrow, we'll all be desperately trying to recover from 20 hours of dancing. Plus all the classes you'll be doing...

    Trampy
    Hmm, think I might need to take the rest of the week following off to sleep!

  13. #73
    The Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    10,672
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 88 Times in 49 Posts

    Rep Power
    12
    Originally posted by Lynn
    Hmm, think I might need to take the rest of the week following off to sleep!
    And by this time in a week and two days, you'll be dead, after having danced for 30 hours. Plus all those classes!!!

    Trampy

  14. #74
    Registered User Lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    8,925
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 251 Times in 175 Posts

    Rep Power
    13
    Originally posted by TheTramp
    And by this time in a week and two days, you'll be dead, after having danced for 30 hours.
    But what a way to go!

    I am prepared! Stocked up on plasters yesterday.

  15. #75
    Registered User Zebra Woman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,106
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    9
    Originally posted by Angel Feet
    Would that be Vigo Mortensen then Bardsey ? - I couldn't agree more he can bite me anywhere, anytime
    Mmmmm .....You wouldn't catch me galloping away from him, even if he was wearing a vest.... Now where's my list?

  16. #76
    Papa Smurf
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Planet Scathe
    Posts
    12,528
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 573 Times in 379 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    15
    Viggo Mortensen is not in Van Helsing, that'd be Hugh Jackman, famous for being in x-men films, swordfish etc...

    strangely i dont fancy either of them

  17. #77
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,596
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    9
    Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
    Viggo Mortensen is not in Van Helsing, that'd be Hugh Jackman, famous for being in x-men films, swordfish etc...

    Are you sure about this? I could have sworn I saw that it was Viggo Mortensen on the posters? Must get my eyes seen to

  18. #78
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,596
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    9
    If there are any men out there who aren't already going to Southport with a partner, can you look at my thread Partner wanted for Mikey's Sinful class.

  19. #79
    The Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    10,672
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 88 Times in 49 Posts

    Rep Power
    12
    Originally posted by Bardsey
    Are you sure about this? I could have sworn I saw that it was Viggo Mortensen on the posters? Must get my eyes seen to
    Hmmm. Are you getting your films mixed up? Isn't he in "Hidalgo" which is also at the cinema at the moment I believe....

    Trampy

  20. #80
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    1,596
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    9
    Originally posted by TheTramp
    Hmmm. Are you getting your films mixed up? Isn't he in "Hidalgo" which is also at the cinema at the moment I believe....

    Trampy

    Eeeeeeerrrrrrrr...........yup, you're absolutely right........durgh!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Meeting of minds
    By Swinging bee in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 9th-February-2006, 03:24 PM
  2. Badges for Forum Meeting at Southport
    By Bardsey in forum Social events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12th-August-2004, 11:06 PM
  3. Forumite Meeting in Southport
    By Bardsey in forum Social events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11th-August-2004, 04:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •