Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A dance is just a dance...

B.T.C.
    Sandy................ I'll be there on Tuesday so just twinkle those eyes and come and ask and we can do some Blues

Life can be soooooooooo much fun Just as well I'm above all the kind of sleazy dancing people have been talking about

Originally posted by bill foreman
    Sandy................ I'll be there on Tuesday so just twinkle those eyes and come and ask and we can do some Blues

Life can be soooooooooo much fun Just as well I'm above all the kind of sleazy dancing people have been talking about
    Bill - you have a date so keep a spot for me on the dance floor - I have to be quick before some other woman grabs you first!

Sandy

Well guys thanks for your insights into what makes a woman sexy. And I have to tell you all now that I am incredibly sexy - well you don't know who I am - so it could be true???????!!!!!! And Franck won't give me away I'm sure

I have to say there aren't many sexy men out there on the dance floors of Scotland but I'll keep an eye out for YOU all at the Championships!!!!

Omnipresent Administrator Franck's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Dancing Vila
    Well guys thanks for your insights into what makes a woman sexy. And I have to tell you all now that I am incredibly sexy - well you don't know who I am - so it could be true???????!!!!!! And Franck won't give me away I'm sure
    I have to say there aren't many sexy men out there on the dance floors of Scotland but I'll keep an eye out for YOU all at the Championships!!!!
    Wow, with comments like that you are not going to make many friends What was your definition of a "sexy" man again??? Maybe you need to travel more, or your sights are set too high
    I wonder what my silence as to your true identity would be worth... Maybe a sexy dance next time I see you ???

As someone said earlier in the thread, sexy-ness is very individual and varies from person to person (the eye of the be-holder...).
    Saying that, the fact that a woman is sexy is not the most important factor in choosing a dance partner (in fact, I rarely get to choose whom I dance with! ). Whether I would do "Bluesy" moves with them or not would not depend on how sexy / attractive they are, but on how well I know them, the vibes they send and the general mood / style of the track...

Franck.

Originally posted by Franck
    Wow, with comments like that you are not going to make many friends What was your definition of a "sexy" man again??? Maybe you need to travel more, or your sights are set too high
    I wonder what my silence as to your true identity would be worth... Maybe a sexy dance next time I see you ???
    I think it's a lot easier for a woman to be sexy than a man and lets face it the women in Scotland are a lot sexier than the men - ON AVERAGE!!!!!

As for a sexy dance with you Franck - anytime!!!!!!! It would be MY pleasure

..... lets face it the women in Scotland are a lot sexier than the men - ON AVERAGE!!!!!
    Let's face it, DV, if you find the women sexier than the men there's not much hope for us guys, is there????

DV I don't think you could have been to Aberdeen/Dundee as there are quite a few But of course "one man's meat is another man's poison"!

Hey Franck I hope you'll keep a few of those sexy dances for us gals in Aberdeen

Sandy

John, unlike men who can't see (or won't admit) that other men are sexy - women can look at other women and see that they are sexy - without necessarily finding them sexy - although ....... oh never mind I'm not going there!!!!!

And Sandy believe me I HAVE danced in Dundee AND Aberdeen and there aren't that many sexy men there (I can think of 1 or 2 ) although there are some pretty good dancers.

I think it's fair to say that when setting out for an evening's dancing, most women seem to take more care with their appearance / clothing than most men seem to do.

That's especially true at party nights, when the women tend to put on a bit more glitz and glamour, while some men just think about whether the t-shirt and jeans they wore the night before will do another night.

So I think DV is right, actually, the women make an effort to look good and it pays off - I definitely find them MUCH sexier than the men (having said that, there are a few guys .......)

So following on from the current theme can I expect to see hordes of J Lopez (for the ladies) and Worzel Gummage (for the men) lookalikes at the end of month Edinburgh party ... or will the men fight back and be presnet dressed in close fitting jazz pants, TIGHT lycra shirts and groomed looks?

Originally posted by Gus
    will the men fight back and be presnet dressed in close fitting jazz pants, TIGHT lycra shirts and groomed looks?
    Absolutely - plus of course the PermaTan, GlitterDust and ExtraSparkling White Teeth.

B.T.C.
    Hey Gus..............you talking about my tight lycra top by any chance

I even wear a belt with silvery bits on it !!!! Doesn't actually make me look sexy.....it would take a mak-over of major proportions for that but it does keep my trousers up

ps........ got Adrian to play Jools Holland last night and went down a treat.

And Sandy believe me I HAVE danced in Dundee AND Aberdeen and there aren't that many sexy men there (I can think of 1 or 2 ) although there are some pretty good dancers.
    Hi DV. Danced at one of the Aberdeen venues last night so was thinking about what you said

I think there are some very good, sexy dancers out there. Definition of sexy for me comes down to what they do on the dance floor. What they do off the dance floor could be a totally different matter Initial looks may not be what you would look for in a partner off the dance floor but once they start swinging those hips to some very sexy music - now that's a different story.

It's all about having fun, dancing Ceroc for 3 hours at a time with guys you feel comfortable with (not necessarily sexy) and some that may even bring out a twinkle in the eye That does it for me but it's back to personal choice.

I would add that I would be frightened that we only dance with "sexy" people cos that could mean sitting down a lot of the time for some of us!! I know that is not the thread being discussed here but thought I would put it in anyway.

Cheers

Sandy

PS - what are the guys like in your neck of the woods?:

Originally posted by Sandy
    PS - what are the guys like in your neck of the woods?:
    Uhoh ... this sounds worrying, the girlies starting to compare notes on the men. There was a (wild) rumour about a while ago in the Midlands that the lasses had an un-official list/guide as to desireable men on the dance circuit ..... couldn't happen in bonny Scotland could it?

The Oracle
    but once they start swinging those hips to some very sexy music - now that's a different story
    If it was only the hips, I could see your point. But most men seem to swing everything that is remotely connected to their hips - legs, knees, back, chest, beer-bellies , shoulders, arms and even partners!

Fortunately for us men, we can just stand there and admire the ladies doing a far better job of it.

David

Initial looks may not be what you would look for in a partner off the dance floor but once they start swinging those hips to some very sexy music - now that's a different story.

I think that's true that a man may not be particularly sexy off the dance floor but once he starts dancing his sexiness rating goes up 10 fold. But most men aren't good enough dancers for that!!!! How many men REALLY swing those hips???? Very few!

I know there are some good male dancers out there but there aren't enough of them to go around - it's very lucky for the men - but not so lucky for us!

Did Bill have on his tight lycra last night Sandy? And did you get that sexy dance with him?

As for having a guide to the best men to dance with in Scotland - we don't need one - we know at a glance who's worth dancing with

So Gus can we expect a lot of sexiness when you show up in Scotland next?

So Gus can we expect a lot of sexiness when you show up in Scotland next?
    I'm afraid that 'sexiness' isn't really in my repetiore ... I tend to go more for the 'cool mellow' approach ... which hides the fact I can rarely remember what move to do next.

So I shall be lurking in the shadows in Marcos somewhere next Saturday. However .... as you seen to be a sexy person yourself, any chance of some private lessons????

PS WHO ARE YOU?

Gus, cool mellow sounds interesting!!!!!

I'm afraid I won't make it to Marcos next weekend - already got too much on next weekend.

I will however be at the Championships........so I'll see you there for private lessons

As for who I am - you'll have to wait and see - I'll be wearing a dress or skirt in black or red or pink or green or silver or purple ..and I'll be carrying ....more weight than I should

Blog Entries
    Hey DV - I picture you as having long dark hair, about 5'3", and about 28 years old. Bear in mind that I wouldn't even know you even if I knew you (if you know what I mean?! ), how's my guess?

Originally posted by Lou
    Hey DV - I picture you as having long dark hair, about 5'3", and about 28 years old. Bear in mind that I wouldn't even know you even if I knew you (if you know what I mean?! ), how's my guess?
    Hi Lou - no I don't know what you mean Unless of course you mean you've missed out on the delights of Scottish Ceroc????

As for your guess - everything is relative - how long is long? How dark is dark? How old is about 28?

My hair isn't short and it isn't blond and it isn't straight (well not often) I'm 5'5" and I'm slightly older than 28 but younger than 40! But of course I do LOOK 28!!!!!

Thread Information