View Poll Results: Weird or Wonderful - Leave blank if 'wonderful' vote if 'weird'

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tramp

16 35.56%
  • Dreadful scathe

17 37.78%
  • Franck

5 11.11%
  • Gus

14 31.11%
  • Pammy

18 40.00%
  • ChrisA

12 26.67%
  • Chicklet

7 15.56%
  • Bill

7 15.56%
  • Andy Mcgregor

23 51.11%
  • Graham

4 8.89%
  • Sheena

5 11.11%
  • DavidB

4 8.89%
  • Ceroc Jock

14 31.11%
  • Dance Demon

10 22.22%
  • Gadget

16 35.56%
  • Sheepman

8 17.78%
  • Emma

4 8.89%
  • Wendy

10 22.22%
  • Boomer

16 35.56%
  • Chris

28 62.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Weird or wonderful???

Originally posted by Boomer
    P-Pah! That's ain't weird. I used to wear a colours (cut-off denim jacket, worn over my leather) with all the Eddie pics (and some others...Slayer was my fav) and walk around Lodon wearing it Still have it at mum and dad's
    and I still have my Guns and Roses one. You used to (and probably still can) buy patches to sew onto jackets of bands. I had a 501 jacket with all sorts of GnR, Poison, Iron Maiden badges sewed on.

I was (and still pride myself on being) a total embarassment for my poor parents. Imagine walking around with someone wearing one of those!

Worst thing was, I also had the t-shirts that I'd wear UNDER the jacket. Nothing like a bit of over-kill

Originally posted by Pammy
    and I still have my Guns and Roses one. You used to (and probably still can) buy patches to sew onto jackets of bands. I had a 501 jacket with all sorts of GnR, Poison,
    Awwww...I had Naplm Death, Anthrax, Slayer and Suicidal Tendencies...one day I'll even tell you what was on the jacket

Yes, but you didn't have one of these. For those with not so good eye-sight (like myself for wearing it), it says PARTY ANIMAL on the front Yes indeed, there was a time when I kicked and screamed to get that t-shirt (I actually remember being told it was crap, but I insisted on having it). I wore it non-stop from what I remember

No wonder I didn't get a boyfriend til I was at College!

My dad even made me wear stillettos and a skirt to school on the non-uniform day. I remember that well too - I was most definitely the weirdo at school Everyone else had kickers or those boots with beer bottle tops - I had black paintent stillettos

Or to top the weirdo list, there was the time I did the cartwheel at school and split my dress right up one side

Or the time I was sick in the back of the mini-bus on the Brownies away day trip, and it slopped up and down all the way home Right, enough, yes, enough..... I seem to have just TOOOOOOO many embarassing stories popping into my mind.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pammy; 2nd-March-2004 at 10:54 AM.

Hmmm, interesting pic...eating again?

I've got 16! DS, you watching?

B.T.C.
    [i]:

My dad even made me wear stillettos and a skirt to school on the non-uniform day. I remember that well too - I was most definitely the weirdo at school [/B]
    Yours too....................... it was hell when playing football

Originally posted by Bill
    Yours too....................... it was hell when playing football
    and, at a guess, Andy McGregors. But I think he had to wear the skirt AND the stillettos!

Others know when to stop and draw the line at womens pyjamas

Commercial Operator
    and, at a guess, Andy McGregors. But I think he had to wear the skirt AND the stillettos!
    I had to do fencing because you wore a mask

Originally posted by Andy McGregor
    I had to do fencing because you wore a mask
    That's wear not wore!

You'd better be careful to, or I might take it off

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Ive added up all the totals and being a despotic leader of S.M.U.R.F. have included the scores of all the people lower than me in with mine - making me the clear winner.

Can you please all now leave my forum for a bit as I want to redecorate and put up net curtains.

thank you.

Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
    Ive added up all the totals and being a despotic leader of S.M.U.R.F. have included the scores of all the people lower than me in with mine - making me the clear winner.
    Nah, don't know about CLEAR WINNER, but I do think there are several people here who should clearly have entered the advanced weirdos category

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Nah, don't know about CLEAR WINNER, but I do think there are several people here who should clearly have entered the advanced weirdos category
    Indeed, some of them have clearly won or been placed in other weirdo competitions

B.T.C.
    how can you tell when an intermediate weirdo is ready to step up to advanced

Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
    Can you please all now leave my forum for a bit as I want to redecorate and put up net curtains.

thank you.

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Bill
    how can you tell when an intermediate weirdo is ready to step up to advanced
    Anyone who's paid to be weird has to be advanced - for a start that means there'll be no IT workers in the intermediate category

Other people may qualify for intermediate weirdness but their friends may feel that they're too weird and moan about them on the forum

Consider this weird scenario. Weirdo A is publicly vilified as trophy hunting as people think Weirdo A is too good to enter intermediate weirdos. Weirdo B is celebrated as being a great weirdo and exactly right for the intermediate weirdo category. Then Weirdo B wins the intermediate category and Weirdo A doesn't make the top 3 - how publicly apologetic are those people wrongly and openly vilifying Weirdo A who is now shown, so obviously to be an intermediate? It all sounds too far-fetched to ever happen, doesn't it???
    Last edited by Andy McGregor; 10th-March-2004 at 02:11 PM.

Commercial Operator
    As from last night, I know I have progressed to super-advanced weirdo, and this is what sealed it.

This month I'm not doing MJ, but that doesn't stop me going along to Hippies for the craic and the West Coast.

There aren't many Westies at Hipsters, so I knew I'd be sitting out, chatting, and watching a lot. I had to decline a dreamy selection of ladies. So when JB was playing another fab track, and Hayley asked ME for a dance, (the totally fab dancer who came 3rd at Blackpool with Trampy after one nights practice, and of course she's utterly gorgeous and charming.) What could I do, I had to say "NO!!" my resolve was seriously weakened, but I still did it!

So I can't imagine anything weirder than that, can I have a prize now please!

And what are the odds on me keeping this up for another 3 and 1/2 weeks?

Greg
    Last edited by Sheepman; 10th-March-2004 at 02:45 PM.

Correction, some of these weirdos should indeed be in the Open category rather than the advanced

Originally posted by Sheepman
    ...So when JB was playing another fab track, and Hayley asked ME for a dance, (the totally fab dancer who came 3rd at Blackpool with Trampy after one nights practice, and of course she's utterly gorgeous and charming.) What could I do, I had to say "NO!!" my resolve was seriously weakened, but I still did it!

So I can't imagine anything weirder than that, can I have a prize now please!
    Greg! Oh Greg .... after this admission, consider yourself seriously wierd!!
    Rachel

PS Enjoy the holiday!

...surely it's not the fact that dreamy ladies were declined. Nor the fact that Hayley was refused......

It's the fact that anybody could not do MJ for a month which should see him or her win a wierdo competition????

Originally posted by Jooles
    [BIt's the fact that anybody could not do MJ for a month which should see him or her win a wierdo competition???? [/B]
    that's the bit that get's my vote too.........(sorry, Sheepie, sure you must have a good reason for it)

Originally posted by Bardsey
    that's the bit that get's my vote too.........(sorry, Sheepie, sure you must have a good reason for it)
    Oi Bard's, what kind'a footer's that?

Thread Information