Thread: Welcome to the Forum Craig!

Welcome to the Forum Craig!

Hi Craig,

Welcome to the CerocScotland Forum!
    I know that you haven't found it yet, but I am confident that you will. Your curiosity is bound to get the better of you!

It was great to meet you last night during your all-too-brief visit to Glasgow. I'm glad you found the class. Thanks for some fantastic dances!

Sorry I never got a chance to speak to you before you left. I hope you managed to find some good food and/or drink after the class.

Hope to see you back in Glasgow again soon. Or maybe at the Scottish Competition???

Janet

so spill the beans....who's Craig???
    where is this man of mystery from?

filthycute x x

Originally posted by filthycute
    so spill the beans....
    NEVER. My lips are sealed.
    where is this man of mystery from?
    Far, far away..........sadly.
    A great dancer!

Janet

Cool Matchmaking

Originally posted by Janet

Far, far away..........sadly.
    A great dancer!

Then I'm sure if he's coming back up for the Scottish Competition he'll make an ideal partner for fc. Go on, send her a private message with the lowdown on this guy!

Finders Keepers!!!

Hold on there John!!!!!! Maybe Janet has designs on him for herself!!!!!!! Sounds to me like he made a BIG impression.Nudge, Nudge Say no more squire!!!!!!!!

Re: Finders Keepers!!!

Originally posted by Heather
    Hold on there John!!!!!! Maybe Janet has designs on him for herself!!!!!!! Sounds to me like he made a BIG impression.Nudge, Nudge Say no more squire!!!!!!!!
    quite right Heather!! i'm no stealing anybody's man!
    after all the gushing she did, do you really think anyone is gonna be that horrible and steal him?

anyways she won't even tell us who he is!!! come on Janet......tell!!!!
    we're wimmen! without gossip our species will die and become extinct

filthycute x x

Blimey!!!!! Poor guy. If he ever does find the Forum he is going to run a mile after reading all this!!!!!

Sorry Craig, I should have known that this lot could make anything out of nothing!
    Originally posted by Heather
    Maybe Janet has designs on him for herself!!!!!!!
    No designs. Met a nice guy who dances really well and was only in Glasgow for one day. I felt really guilty that I didn't get a chance to say Cheerio (with directions to some good food) after the class. Thought I'd post a message here since I suggested that he look up the Forum when he got home.
    Originally posted by John
    I'm sure if he's coming back up for the Scottish Competition he'll make an ideal partner for fc.
    Now could I really inflict fc on some poor, innocent, unsuspecting guy?????? I mean if Gus had problems.....

Janet

Now could I really inflict fc on some poor, innocent, unsuspecting guy?????? I mean if Gus had problems.....

Janet
    Cheers Janet! Between you and Gus pushing me to the top of the "Destructor of mankind in Ceroc" of the year award, and Heather using me as a guard dog i'm never gonna get my dance card filled for the Competition.

i'll need to re-advertise for a partner now

filthycute x x

Sorry Mel. I didnÕt mean to imply that you are some kind of man-eating monster. Well not the monster part, anyway.
    I just meant that it would take an extraordinary person to keep up with your boundless energy and enthusiasm, not to mention fantastic dancing ability!

Janet

I just meant that it would take an extraordinary person to keep up with your boundless energy and enthusiasm, not to mention fantastic dancing ability!

Janet
    You been going to Gus's "Advanced Improvised Fawning" classes?

filthycute x x

Originally posted by filthycute

You been going to Gus's "Advanced Improvised Fawning" classes?

filthycute x x
    :p :p :p

Janet

p.s. Craig, if you make it this far - Congratulations! If you make it this far without registering, a word of advice - Choose an anonymous login name and preserve your sanity as long as possible.

p.s. Craig, if you make it this far - Congratulations! If you make it this far without registering, a word of advice - Choose an anonymous login name and preserve your sanity as long as possible.
    I think that FC's influence is rubbing off on me ...WE NEED TO KNOW ... WHO IS CRAIG ...What is the dark secret that you are striving to hide ... what terrible thing prevents you from revealing who he is .... its not that most terrible of curses ... is he from the OTHER side?? He's not a ......LeRoc Teacher is he?

Originally posted by Gus

I think that FC's influence is rubbing off on me ...
    I don't like the way i get dragged into every comment. as if mentioning me is gonna justify the fact that your mental! and in future could you please refrain from using ..."FC", "Influence" and "Rubbing" in the same sentence

WE NEED TO KNOW ... WHO IS CRAIG ...
    Craig if you do happen to be reading this please reveal yourself. Ok we may come across as being untoward but we're really nice, sane approachable people

filthycute x x
    Last edited by filthycute; 31st-August-2002 at 02:38 PM.

I'm now glad that I happened to miss the class in question, as presumably the drooling would have made the floor dangerous!! (I understand Janet was not the only one who was impressed)

Or am I just jealous?

Omnipresent Administrator Franck's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Blimey!!!!! Poor guy. If he ever does find the Forum he is going to run a mile after reading all this!!!!!
    Yep, I suspect he either took one look and ran a mile, or as you suggest, registered under a different / anonymous name...
    Ah, the price of fame...

In future, you'll probably think twice before welcoming someone to the forum before they join...

Still Craig, if you read this, it looks like you had a great night last Wednesday in Glasgow, so don't keep it to yourself, spill the beans...

Franck.

Versailles (yeah, in the chateau itself !)
    OK, I have to confess. I was really impressed with Craig as well. (In fact, didn't I point you in his direction, Janet ?? You owe me big time !! ) So impressed that I nearly agreed to one of those double-trouble nonsenses (usually, I'm far too possessive to share - a bit like giving away my last rolo !!!)

(Bisous Craig if you're out there !!!)

Wxxx

Commercial Operator
    Just a gentle reminder:

If Craig did, heaven help him, ever join this forum, he did so anonymously!!

Thread Information