Thread: On a Brighter note....

On a Brighter note....

There's a few good discussions going on in here, but when anyone mentions anything about competitions all hell breaks loose, people get too serious. Not that i'm implying there isn't a serious side to the competitions, i just feel like everyones getting a little tetchy.Thats not the kind of atmosphere we want to create running up to the Scottish competition.

So how abouts we let loose and be wild on this thread and actually have a discussion about the good points of competition, the great time we're all gonna have and how nice it'll be to put a few more names to faces

you notice the way my posts start? I could pass for 26 at the beginning, rapidly descending to about 16ish, and normally ends in the kindergarten age group
    anyways whilst perusing some sites that might aid me in my term at college i came across this little beauty
    so i played around with it and now no one has any excuses not to recognise us at the Scottish competition!!!!

ok it's daft but it sure beats whinging

filthycute x x
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up

Ab fab brill, FC.

I dunno if the ladies(?) in question feel the images do them justice, but I think they're excellent, and so realistic I could reach out and touch them (steady on, John).

I shudder to think what's going to appear on here when FC finds some images of guys .......

Don't WE all look Great!!!!!!

Thanks Mel, I think we all look fantastic!!!!! Love the little black number I'm wearing!
    ( The only problem with mine is - I don't have enough cleavage LOL!!!!!!!!) The less said about THAT the better !
    As for you John S, just settle down, we don't want you having a seizure!!!! HA HA.

Heather,

FC, you have FAR too much time on your hands!!

Great post - makes me positively miserable to be on the other side of the country, and missing out on all these fantastic-looking partners!!

NOT that I am implying there is any shortage of equally gorgeous ladies in Glasgow!

Oh dear - have I walked into a minefield here ?!

Originally posted by Graham
    FC, you have FAR too much time on your hands!!

Great post - makes me positively miserable to be on the other side of the country, and missing out on all these fantastic-looking partners!!

NOT that I am implying there is any shortage of equally gorgeous ladies in Glasgow!

Oh dear - have I walked into a minefield here ?!
    I can see all the men now, clutching their heads, shouting at the screen.."DOH!! he never just went there!!!"

and all the ladies wagging their fingers, shouting at the screen..."i know he just didn't go there!!!!!

don't worry Graham, a change of identity and a new address and you'll be fine

filthycute x x

All a facade

Chill out Graham, I have seen some of those charlatans in Aberdeen and they look nothing like their cartoon "namesakes".

How weird would that be? Seven women all looking exactly the same (apart from different hair dos and clothing) dancing and generally freaking everybody out!!

Oh to be a fictional character ...

Finally get settled down after a hard nights dancing with a bombay bad boy. ok maybe rephrase that.....well i did dance with Sherwin tonight, but i'm settled down with my POT NOODLE wowee!it's a hottie!

i was wondering ....i'm home, alone , with a bombay bad boy.... does that make me a bad girl??

here's the addy for the dolls if anyone wants to go mess with it

http://www.soupfaerie.com/dollmaker/

and no Heather.....they don't have tops
    that low cut

hehe

filthycute x x

Your Secret is Revealed, Mel

In case you all do not know, I'll let you into a little known fact about Filthycutes FAVOURITE food!!!!
    I found this out tonight, and I can't say I'm surprised that she absolutely loves - POT NOODLE ( the slut!!!!!!!!)
    In fact she declined to go to the pub after Ceroc tonight, preferring instead to rush home to her 'Bombay Bad Boy'.
    Godd Luck when you start college tomorrow!!!!!!
    And by the way DJ Curtain , what do you mean , we look nothing like our cartoon namesakes. I thought they were pretty good actually, unless of course you mean that we are lovelier in real life!!!!!!!!!LOL

maybe they do

filthycute x x

Gus, you think you could lend me your orange trousers? i think they'd go kinda well with my hair

filthycute x x
    Last edited by filthycute; 29th-August-2002 at 12:50 AM.

Re: All a facade

Originally posted by HeatherAnd by the way DJ Curtain , what do you mean , we look nothing like our cartoon namesakes. I thought they were pretty good actually, unless of course you mean that we are lovelier in real life!!!!!!!!!LOL
    of course thats what he meant Heather. what else could he have possibly thought? Surely he's not implying that we don't have matchstick figures, are not the same height and weight , and don't have hair that never needs re-styling

are you blind fool!!!!

anyway it doesn't matter if you happened to pick up on a few minor differences,...... we have great personalties to compensate

filthycute x x

Originally posted by filthycute
    Gus, you think you could lend me your orange trousers? i think they'd go kinda well with my hair

filthycute x x
    If you would look like that in them, gladly!

Originally posted by Gus

If you would look like that in them, gladly!

haha don't i wish!!

but remember Gus, i do have a nice personality.

insult or compliment??....hmmmm???

filthycute x x

Originally posted by filthycute

haha don't i wish!!

but remember Gus, i do have a nice personality.

insult or compliment??....hmmmm???

filthycute x x
    Actualy the only thing that stops you looking like the Orange Aphrodite is not your own fair form but the trousers themselves .... they are a 32" waist and 32" inside leg ... far too cumbersome for your svelte form!

[Does that improvised fawning remove the chances of retribution being wreaked when next we meet?:sorry ]

Originally posted by Gus

[Does that improvised fawning remove the chances of retribution being wreaked when next we meet?:sorry ]
    hmmmm i wonder how many women have fell for lines like that!

you know i'm too nice to seek revenge for such petty matters

filthycute x x
    the devil in disguise

Thread Information