Thread: Marco's

Marco's

Well this is my first experience of posting.....hope I click the right buttons! anyway, I was at Marco's last night for the first time and it was excellent. Had heard good stories about it but the experience was better than I had imagined.....thanks to all who danced with me....can't wait for the next party!

Liz

B.T.C.
    welcome to the Forum Liz and welcome to Marcos

we keep telling dancers in Aberdeen how good it is and how good and varied the music is and they are awlays delighted when they get there.

The only problem is is can get so busy it's impossible to dance with everyone. Maybe see you at the Dundee class sometime. I saw Heather, Sherwin and a few others there. Did you come down with them ???

See you at the next party !!

Hi Liz

I'm pleased you enjoyed Marcos on Saturday - sorry to miss you for a dance! I'd already arranged a movie marathon so couldn't manage it. It's a great party night though, but so busy I tend to only go now if I have a special reason to. Nice dance floor and always a good crowd. Catch you some other time

x Chris

Marco's

Hi Liz,

Glad you enjoyed Marco's. It was a great night, not too busy as I think the threat of snow kept the far flung people away!

Enjoyed our dance (am I thinking of the right Liz )

Dave

Hey.....thanks for the reply Bill, Chris and DaveD

Bill - I travelled through with Ian Davidson (from Perth) but I did see Sherwin and Heather at Marco's. Ian, if you're on this forum then thanks again for the lift.

Chris.....might get a dance at the next Marco's party if you're there

DaveD....think I might be the Liz you are thinking of...then again I might not be! I had a black/white spotted dress on and we danced quite soon after I arrived??. Just to make sure, I'll say hello next time I see you at the Dundee class....and thanks for the dance Dave...I enjoyed it too (em....am I thinking of the right Dave )

The black and white spotted dress - Oh "that" Liz

Definitely the right one - see you in Dundee, always asuming I'm the right Dave

Dave

Thread Information