Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off Topic (OT) nonsense

Originally posted by Jayne

I'll make a note in my diary for a couple of dances - one C.D. and one N.K.C. and we'll see who's right.
    Jayne
    Can the rest of us watch...?

Amanda

Originally posted by Amanda

Can the rest of us watch...?

Amanda
    Did anyone rule out a threesome?

boy, girl and chilli

Originally posted by Gus

Did anyone rule out a threesome?
    Have you ever tried dancing with a chilli...? Hot, Hot, Hot!!!!!

Amanda

Amanda & Gus: it's just as well that Franck's away!!

Jayne

Look ... if Bill can do it with two gorgeous ladies in public with you guys cheering him on then at least I can dream ... OK! (PS ...who were those girls??) Having said that, I havn't danced double trouble properly since my London days ..... even if I did teach it as a fun class a month or so ago...

ANYWAY ... back to the thread ... I'm dismayed that the old-foggies clasics are storming away with the poll ..... and who the h*ll keeps voting for DJ Otzi .... next Ceroc Jock will have requests to play the Birdie Song and Agadoo!

Re: Re: Re: Can anyone join in?

Originally posted by Sheena

Scot, being my friendly DJ, get ready to be badgered
    I'm sure Scot loves being "badgered", but I don't want any of the Peterculter lot "badgering" me thank you very much. The job is hard enough without the menace of little, furry, black & white creatures.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can anyone join in?

Originally posted by DJ Curtain

I'm sure Scot loves being "badgered", but I don't want any of the Peterculter lot "badgering" me thank you very much. The job is hard enough without the menace of little, furry, black & white creatures.
    You lot need therapy! Is there a sociological or geographical reason why you Scots seem fixated with small furry creatures. I would have thought that instead of being "badgered" you would be "haggised"

Anyway, enough of you gerbil fetishes .... anyone actualy play JLo yet?? Anyone dance to it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can anyone join in?

Originally posted by Gus

Anyone dance to it?
    funny you should mention that.......

filthycute x x

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can anyone join in?

Originally posted by filthycute

funny you should mention that.......

filthycute x x
    OK ... give us a clue .... did they like it or not ... the DJing community needs to know.

Of course if we wanted to get you excited over a dance all the DJ would have to do is get a large pole out. ....... I talking about a LIMBO pole ... (you guys have filthy minds ... if you don't understand read earlier postings on Filthy's role antics)
    Last edited by Gus; 21st-August-2002 at 07:23 PM.

alternatively , wait until your local salsa club gives it whirl, grab a guy and take over the floor...works a treat and is great fun
    this is what i was talking about...i mentioned it earlier I LOVED IT!!!! i used to line dance to it aswell, so it's not new to me.

never heard it played at ceroc but i'm planning on taking my CD along tonight and "badgering" Scot

will let you know if it goes down a storm or like a lead balloon

filthycute x x

Commercial Operator
    Speaking of persuading the curtain................

Paul, bite the pil.......oops, I meant bullet. Just do it. Life will never be the same again, for the better.

Yip, dance.

I remember my first time, aaaaaahhhhhhhh. Seriously, I, too, was a dj first and a complete drought of men meant that I really, REALLY had to dance. OK so I hated it for the first 2/3 weeks, having to learn (and make mistakes) so publicly, but punters were very helpful and supportive.

I've never looked back, indeed it has helped me with my dj-ing.(Can U imagine how bvad I used to be???????:sorry )

Anyway, message is: don't knock it until you've tried it.

Orra best, china.

Re: Re: Can anyone join in?

Originally posted by Gus

May be an excuse for the Chocolate Puma and Craig David tracks (bit radical for some clubs) BUT Lets Get Loud is a must play! Its by Jennifer Lopez and is the standard latin ceroc track. At Jive Spree all the DJs, without fail, included it in their opening set. Badger your friendly DJ to play it, you'll love it .... AND most men can last all the way though without fading ... what more can you ask for?
    How can a new J-Lo track be classed as a standard? I presumed that the title "standard" could only be attributed to a well-established track. I'll see what I can do. I'll have a look in some "standard" music shop and look in the "standard" section, how's that for yah all?

On CJ's comments about dancing, it's my mysterious experiences behind the curtain that give me a certain zest for life. Should I be forced into the light of dance-floor-dom, untold damage might be done to my karma.

How would the patrons of Tuesday night live with themselves knowing they had destroyed the fragile soul of another spirit? Many a nightmare has been mustered as a result of this frightening image.

Besides, I'm allergic to wooden floors!!

DonÕt steal my zest
    DonÕt steal my zest

p.s. IÕm feeling poetic today

Re: Re: Re: Can anyone join in?

How can a new J-Lo track be classed as a standard?
    it's not a new track,...jings i was line dancing to it about 2 years ago!
    it's from her "on the 6" album

and your poetry sucks

filthycute x x

ps. and my avatar is better than yours

Pure Filth

It wasn't poetry my dear, I was merely suggesting that the wording of that particular post was slightly lyrical and beyond the usual bog standard content of your musings. Hee Hee. The post script was merely included to illustrate the fact that I was blethering!!

I apologise for my ignorance of all things Jennifer Lopez. I'll make every attempt to grab this musical masterpiece and play it for the masses. It better not be gash Mel (or Gus)!!

Re: Pure Filth

I apologise for my ignorance of all things Jennifer Lopez. . It better not be gash Mel (or Gus)!!
    Ahh, the impertinence of such a callow young fellow. GASH??? Can someone translate? I can see that the isolation of being the most Northern Ceroc DJ has taken its toll ... probably why the volume control still remains a mystery.

Play it young sir, and bask in the adulation of the masses!

Oh ... and while you're at it try digging out "Horny", Mousse T, I'm sure you can find enough candidates to dedicate that track to!

We'll teach you yet!!

The word "GASH" is a Glasgow term used to describe something which is rotten, crap, stinking, beyond comprehension. I advise you take on board some of these phrases before heading north looking for work.

I'm surprised that a culture, which bases its whole understanding of Scottish life on the themes of Rab C Nesbitt, has never stumbled upon this most commonly used of words. Nevertheless, being "the most Northern of deejays" has its advantages. I have the privilege of witnessing the debauched acts of Amanda & Sandy up close.

If "The Filth" is reading, please do bring your version up and I'll give it a test run!!

Re: We'll teach you yet!!

I have the privilege of witnessing the debauched acts of Amanda & Sandy up close.
    Well Paul I can see a Tuesday night getting even busier now!! But I'm sure Amanda and I are well fit for it

Having fun is soooooooooooo important don't you think??

Cheers

Sandy

Tales of the City

Yes, I would agree. Having fun is important, just as long as it adheres to the laws of the land. I'm not suggesting for a second that anything illegal goes on, but it is better to warn you to err on the side of caution than to fall foul of the ever-watchful Aberdonian constabulary!!

I will say no more on the subject, let your imaginations run wild (never let it be suggested that any of the above activites include keys and a bowl, okay?)

I can see the Tuesday class doubling in the numbers now.

The pure evil genius that is me, hee hee!!

Re: We'll teach you yet!!

If "The Filth" is reading, please do bring your version up and I'll give it a test run!!
    "The Filth"??????

OK, 5 more sleeps till i get myself up there and boy you better watch that mouth of yours!!!!!!! :reallymad: a good scrubbing with carbolic soap should do the trick

i would love to say sooooo much more than that, but Franck would censor it all. and to be honest it won't look too good for whats left of my reputation

on the other hand....if you have "Angel" by Lionel Ritchie i may be persuded to drop the charges

filthycute x x

Loving to hurt

So little a comment, so big a reaction. I'm slightly amused at the thought of you approaching me with a bar of soap and a basin full of water. There is an irony in there somewhere, can't quite put my finger on it filthy!!

I don't have Angel by Lionel Ritchie (is that the one covered by Shaggy?) Tell you what Melanie, you just bring your CD collection up with you on Tuesday night and I'll make up the banner ...

MEL NIGHT Lock up yer dancing shoes

Thread Information