Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dreaming...

Versailles (yeah, in the chateau itself !)

Dreaming...

Had this dream about me and DavidB.....

We were in the back of a big car ... an estate possibly..... lying down.... possibly inside a sleeping bag... there was no hot stuff going on or anything..... it was really very innocent....just talking... but knowing we were very close - in a best friend kind of way.. a bit like being with a school chum in primary school.... you know that staying-over-and-having-a-midnight-feast thing you used to do......

Over to you Chris....

Wxxx

PS Anyone else had dreams they want (dare !!!) to share ????

Oops .....sorry .. this should have been in chit chat... unless someone comes up with a dream about dancing of course....

Wxxx

Re: Dreaming...

Originally posted by Wendy
    Over to you Chris....
    Ah yes..... I see........

Verrrrrrrrrrry interesting...

Chris

Looks like I disappointed you.... maybe someone else can come up with a more interestsing one ....... or what about one of yours Chris ????

Wxxx

Looks like I disappointed you....
    Not at all, just that I don't have the imagination this early on a Saturday for coming up with a suitable "interpretation".

Sorry

One of mine???? Hmmmm.....

You mean you have never dreamt of going to Blackpool and getting Nina or Lydia in the lucky dip .. or anything... ????

I kind of hoped poeple would have some dance-based dreams......... before my wee thread gets booted upstairs...

Wxxx

You mean you have never dreamt of going to Blackpool and getting Nina or Lydia in the lucky dip .. or anything... ????
    Only during the day

Actually if I did, I think I'd be too scared to dance well...

I don't think I've ever dreamt of anything dance related, though.

I spend so much time being slightly (!) obsessive about dancing when I'm awake, I think my brain insists on a rest from it overnight...

Spose mine wasn't dance-related just that it involved the wonderful DavidB.... had one about Bill BTC Foreman once too.. we were sitting in a classroom.. single rows of those old desks .. the ones with ink wells and the lids that lift up.... can't remember the details now....

Wxxx

No-one else seems to be responding to this... I can't beleive there haven't been dreams dreamt out there....

The Oracle

We were in the back of a big car ... an estate possibly..... lying down.... possibly inside a sleeping bag... there was no hot stuff going on or anything..... it was really very innocent....just talking... but knowing we were very close - in a best friend kind of way.. a bit like being with a school chum in primary school.... you know that staying-over-and-having-a-midnight-feast thing you used to do......
    Typical. I'm in a dancer's dream, and I don't get to dance.
    I'm in a lady's dream, and all we do is talk.
    I'm in a lady's dream, TOGETHER IN THE BACK OF A CAR, and it was "very innocent".

Re: Re: Dreaming...

Originally posted by DavidB
    I'm in a lady's dream, and all we do is talk.
    I'm in a lady's dream, TOGETHER IN THE BACK OF A CAR, and it was "very innocent".

Ah be grateful, I only ever feature in nightmares

Planet Wacko (a now motorised world of my own):)

Anyone else had dreams they want (dare !!!) to share ????
    I don't mind admitting, and I will probably get some stick over this bu what the eck:

about 18 months or so ago I went to Bromley a few times with our kid, I was still an inexperienced dancer back then, but I remeber seeing this young woman dressed in black leather trousers and a sort of black leather halter neck top.
    no its not rude
    but I remember watching her dance and I clearly rember dreaming about being good enough to dance with her.

What is more I am not really religous but there must be a god up there because I now Taxi dance with the one and same person, and often dance in a provocative manner with her (many thanks to mikey and his class at camber )

So there you go dreams do come true

ps hey taz love you to bits

Registered User Tazmanian Devil's Avatar

Originally posted by thewacko
    I don't mind admitting, and I will probably get some stick over this bu what the eck:

about 18 months or so ago I went to Bromley a few times with our kid, I was still an inexperienced dancer back then, but I remeber seeing this young woman dressed in black leather trousers and a sort of black leather halter neck top.
    no its not rude but I remember watching her dance and I clearly rember dreaming about being good enough to dance with her.

What is more I am not really religous but there must be a god up there because I now Taxi dance with the one and same person, and often dance in a provocative manner with her (many thanks to mikey and his class at camber

So there you go dreams do come true

ps hey taz love you to bits

Ahh you gone and made me cry now!! For what it's worth I remember your first night at bromley too you were a tad bit quieter than you are now

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Re: Re: Re: Dreaming...

Originally posted by Boomer
    Ah be grateful, I only ever feature in nightmares

Oh dear Boomer, had to read this twice - thought it said you only ever feature in a nightdress :sorry
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Sorry about that DavidB..... but at least you know I love dancing wth you when I am awake !!!!!!

Wxxx

Well you wanted dreams?

Any dream analysts out there?

Three recurring nightmares..........

1)Sitting on the toilet in public What the heck does this mean?

2)Finding my teeth in my mouth, crumbling away, have to spit them out This apparently is a sexual dream-gawd knows why?

3)Being unable to get through to someone urgently on the phone, keep dialling-this means apparently that I have a problem in my life, and when its solved , I will get through on the phone. This has happened, havent had this dream for ages

Help!

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by fruitcake
    Any dream analysts out there?

Three recurring nightmares..........

1)Sitting on the toilet in public What the heck does this mean?

2)Finding my teeth in my mouth, crumbling away, have to spit them out This apparently is a sexual dream-gawd knows why?

3)Being unable to get through to someone urgently on the phone, keep dialling-this means apparently that I have a problem in my life, and when its solved , I will get through on the phone. This has happened, havent had this dream for ages

Help!
    I'd love to know too as I have the same 1st 2 dreams as you....

1. I'm desperate for a wee wee but the only toilets I can find are filthy, except one and that one has glass walls!

2. I'm at a very posh dinner party, with loads of people I don't know and my teeth start crumbling, I try to hide it and carry on as normal, hoping nobody notices!

My 3rd recurring dream is.... I'm walking down the road and I suddenly step down a curb i didn't see, it always wakes me up with a horrible jolt!
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

I think I had a dream/Nightmare once that I was logged on this forum. waiting for an urgent reply from Andy McG

Then I woke up and realised it was a nightmare

I have had several nightmares about being at work with no clothes on - goodness knows why! fortunately they haven't been real - yet!

I'll let you know the next time I dream about someone in Modern Jive

The Oracle

Re: Re: Re: Dreaming...

but at least you know I love dancing wth you when I am awake !!!!!!
    The worst thing would be sending you to sleep when I dance with you... and then dreaming of someone else!

The worst thing would be sending you to sleep when I dance with you... and then dreaming of someone else!
    Well maybe next time you dance with me and I close my eyes (as I sometimes do) you'll never really be sure..... ...but maybe you mean if you sent me to sleep YOU'D be dreaming about dancing with someone else...... .. I knew this dream thing was a bad idea....

Wxxx

Originally posted by Lory
    I'd love to know too as I have the same 1st 2 dreams as you....

1. I'm desperate for a wee wee but the only toilets I can find are filthy, except one and that one has glass walls!

2. I'm at a very posh dinner party, with loads of people I don't know and my teeth start crumbling, I try to hide it and carry on as normal, hoping nobody notices!

My 3rd recurring dream is.... I'm walking down the road and I suddenly step down a curb i didn't see, it always wakes me up with a horrible jolt!
    How cool Lory, cos my toilets have glass walls too!!!
    The leg jolt thing I think is common, I fall off a kerb nearly every night-pain-cos it wakes me up, or I will kick whoever I'm in bed with(it'll be a cat tonight!!!)
    Fruitcake

Thread Information