Thread: Scratching in Hertfordshire

Scratching in Hertfordshire

Yuk. Me and four friends (male and female and all remaining nameless for reasons which will become clear) have all been infested with HEAD LICE.
    None of us have kids or work with kids. The only single thing we have in common is dancing each week at Ijig and Ceroc Snorbs.

So basically someone with head lice has gone dancing at one of those two venues and very efficiently spread these disgusting insects about.

Snorbs was closed last night so we all treated our hair instead..... "I'd love to go dancing but I'm picking the head lice out of my hair".

So if you go to Snorbs or Ijig and your head is a bit itchy, please DO NOT GO DANCING UNTIL YOU HAVE TREATED YOUR HEAD LICE.

Head lice don't care if your hair is clean or dirty. Head lice crawl from head to head - ie when you are dancing blues or tango. You don't need to go near a kid to get head lice because they are alive and well and learning to dance in Hertfordshire. Unless you are bald you can catch head lice and they aren't going away until you treat them.

Essentially, it doesn't matter where you live because people from Ijig and Snorbs dance all over the place. If your head is itching - GET IT SORTED OUT!

This was a public service announcement.

Re: Scratching in Hertfordshire

Very few folk who go to the venues you've mentioned will actually read this. I'd like to suggest that you have a quiet word with the organisers, if you haven't already.

I suspect the organisers will be reluctant to make an announcement though, not wanting anything to affect their business, but it's worth a try.

Blog Entries

Yeah, they're all minging in Hertfordshire

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Yuk. Me and four friends (male and female and all remaining nameless for reasons which will become clear) have all been infested with HEAD LICE.
    None of us have kids or work with kids. The only single thing we have in common is dancing each week at Ijig and Ceroc Snorbs.
    Well, and the fact that you're all friends, obviously. And presumably therefore you all dance with each other. So one of you may be Patient Zero...

So if you go to Snorbs or Ijig and your head is a bit itchy, please DO NOT GO DANCING UNTIL YOU HAVE TREATED YOUR HEAD LICE.
    As DT said, I'd recommend talking to the organisers rather than assume they'll read this post.

Luckily I don't have much of a problem in the hair area.

Quote Originally Posted by David Bailey View Post
    I don't have much ... in the hair area.
    Fixed that for you.

Commercial Operator

So basically someone with head lice has gone dancing at one of those two venues and very efficiently spread these disgusting insects about.
    louse.jpg
    Point of fact, they can be sort of cute. See here.
    (To be honest though, I'm quite taken aback by some of the items on that page)

Thread Information