Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breast is best

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Re: Breast is best

Quote Originally Posted by Lory View Post
    I could squirt someone 10ft away and I ain't joking!
    my wife did exactly that to her Uncle one day, most amusing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post

It's such a relief to hear that I wasn't the only one this happened to. Whenever I see women in public breast feeding thier babies, they never seem to have the problems you and I had. Why doesn't their other boob turn into a sprinkler system on full speed the way ours did.

Sorry, TMI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lory View Post
    I could squirt someone 10ft away and I ain't joking!
    Well you would think that i should be of the same ilk but i wasn't. I could hardly get enough to feed both my sons and after 6 weeks with my youngest i had nothing at all. I didn't go through any of that problem drying out thing that women go through (cant remember the name of it)

Anyway, i digress.

Its not body fluids that worries me so much, its human to human consumption that does. Milk was designed for babies to feed on, not for icecream, its just not cricket.

By the way Lory, there are many a website that would have paid money to see you squirt it 10Ft away. There are also men that pay huge sums to drink from the breast...... EEEEEEOEOOUUUK, just grosses me out. I could not have even drunk my own.

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    By the way Lory, there are many a website that would have paid money to see you squirt it 10Ft away. There are also men that pay huge sums to drink from the breast...... EEEEEEOEOOUUUK, just grosses me out. I could not have even drunk my own.
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

Its not body fluids that worries me so much, its human to human consumption that does.
    Thinking about this again, there could be problems unless each donor is rigorously screened. In this report a councillor suggests that the transmission of viruses could occur. Apparently they pasteurise the breast milk before turning it into ice cream, but I suppose that might not be sufficient.

According to the wikipedia page on breast feeding the diseases which can be transmitted via breast milk include HIV.

By the way Lory, there are many a website that would have paid money to see you squirt it 10Ft away.
    Does it pay better than just selling the milk?

There are also men that pay huge sums to drink from the breast......
    I'm now imagining a fully grown man, snuggled up to a lactating lady, eyes closed, contented smile on face................

Milk was designed for babies to feed on, not for icecream,
    Yes, and cows milk is supposed to be for baby cows to feed on, but we all still drink it and use that for ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
    Thinking about this again, there could be problems unless each donor is rigorously screened.
    They also said they did the same screening on milk donors as on blood donors - presumably if their blood is good enough for your veins, their (pasteurised) milk is good enough for consumption ?

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

I'm now imagining a fully grown man, snuggled up to a lactating lady, eyes closed, contented smile on face................
    I take it you have never watched Little Britain then ?

Thinking about this again, there could be problems unless each donor is rigorously screened. In this report a councillor suggests that the transmission of viruses could occur.

According to the wikipedia page on breast feeding the diseases which can be transmitted via breast milk include HIV.
    If breast milk is so dangerous, surely it's cruel to give it to babies.

Think of the children! Something must be done!

Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    They also said they did the same screening on milk donors as on blood donors - presumably if their blood is good enough for your veins, their (pasteurised) milk is good enough for consumption ?
    If that's the case then I assume drinking human breast milk would be a similar risk to receiving a blood transfusion (i.e. fairly low). I haven't given blood for a few years, but I'm pretty sure they introduced a new rule to bar anyone who's received a blood transfusion from giving blood. If enough adults started consuming human breast milk they would maybe have to consider a bar on that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    I take it you have never watched Little Britain then ?
    Unfortunately not, I wonder if there's anything on Youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by FirstMove View Post
    If breast milk is so dangerous, surely it's cruel to give it to babies.

Think of the children! Something must be done!
    There's an interesting comparison to be made here:

The adult consumer may not know who the donor was, and accepts all risk that the donor was healthy and that any health checks were correctly performed.

A baby knows who the donor is, but doesn't really have a choice to consume or not. The baby must rely on their mother acting in their best interests (in the case that a mother is HIV positive she will be advised not to breast feed).

bar anyone who's received a blood transfusion from giving blood.
    Yes that's right. I had to have a blood transfusion after the traumatic birth of my daughter and I was told I couldn't give blood after that. The main concern at the time was their lack of knowledge regarding CJD and how it is past from one human to another.

Yeah, yeah...I'm ahead of you David James with the "mad cow" jokes, I mean, how would they tell if I had it?

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A fact people might not know about breast feeding, is that as long as a baby is being fed breast milk, its immune to all the illnesses that the mother is immune to. i.s. german measles, chicken pox, measles etc
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    I suppose its the "it came from a human, aaah" idea. Soylent Green anyone ?

Not sure about your Rabbit logic though, anything can be a pet, and many animals are cute. Did you never eat pig again after seeing the film "Babe" ?
    Well I’m not supposed to eat pork, so that is one dilemma less in my life and yes piglets are very cute. I will admit that I’m am a it of a hypocrite because whenever I pass a field of sheep I get a longing for mint sauce.

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Yeah, yeah...I'm ahead of you David James with the "mad cow" jokes,
    Actually I was distracted by the thought of Lory squirting

Let's face it, this whole business is simply a way to satisfy pervs whilst pretending to promote breast feeding.

Thread Information