Thread: Rowf! Rowf!

Rowf! Rowf!

I see a "6 foot 4 inch" Angolan-born, Spanish night-club bouncer working until recently in Portugal has got the tabloids barking up the wrong tree again. He says she's been taken to the USA.

How long are they going to keep printing any and all total rubbish about 'sightings' of Madeleine McCann or not-even-half baked theories about what happened to her?

Kidnapped children don't leave cadaver and blood smells in the rooms from which they were taken.

If there are gangs of paedophiles roaming the Mediterranean holiday sites planning to abduct children...

...how come there hasn't been a single reported abduction since the McCanns returned to the UK?

Pah.

Re: Rowf! Rowf!

Looking at it from a broader perspective:
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    How long are they going to keep printing any and all total rubbish
    I'm sure they're quite content carrying on selling lies, rumours, and sensationalism. Hasn't hit their circulation so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    How long are they going to keep printing any and all total rubbish about 'sightings' of Madeleine McCann or not-even-half baked theories about what happened to her?
    Um, isn't this the Daily Fail you're talking about? Printing total rubbish is their raison d'etre.

Quote Originally Posted by David Franklin View Post
    Um, isn't this the Daily Fail you're talking about? Printing total rubbish is their raison d'etre.
    No, you've made a terrible mistake. It's the Guardian that prints that kind of baseless rubbish all the time.

I've always thought that the Mail and the Express are the worst papers in Britain.

Wasn't there an incident when Richard Ingrams did a wind up on Pratt Dumpster regarding Pamela Bordes?

and I'm sure I remember something about Dempster's daughter marrying Zodiac Mindwarp.

Quote Originally Posted by t0mt0m View Post
    Looking at it from a broader perspective:

I'm sure they're quite content carrying on selling lies, rumours, and sensationalism. Hasn't hit their circulation so far.
    Yes, quite true.

Contributing to an environment which helps to ensure the disappearance of a young toddler is not properly investigated is hardly going to make tabloid journalists stay awake at night, is it?

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Prian View Post
    I've always thought that the Mail and the Express are the worst papers in Britain.
    no way. The Mirror, Sun and Daily Record are far worse. The Mail and the Express have always had decent cartoons and ...um, well, don't knock decent cartoons.

Thread Information