A number of followers have told me in the past that I give them far too much power / energy. I got worried about this and I had a private lesson with Paul Warden. I told him what the problem was. He asked me to lead him and then told me everything was OK. The energy I was giving to a 6 foot black man who was 14 stone was OK but most of the female dancers are only 8 or 9 stone which we had not taken into consideration.

A while later I was dancing with Cat, Cat is like a ferrari and really doesn't need much power, she told me she felt she was being thrown around. I was shocked and hurt. After the dance I then asked her to book me in for a private because I really wanted to try and sort this problem out.

After the private I was given lots of very nice complement by some of my favourite followers.

In the last Southport thread there was a mention of a leader being rough in his lead.

My question is, if you were told that you may have a problem concerning your dancing, what would you do.

Would you just ignore them because you think they are a crap dancer.

Would you take it to heart and just give up.

Would you take it on the chin and ask for help from somebody you admire and respect.

It would be interesting to hear from other dancers on their opinions because the dance floors would be a happier and safer place if we could all put a side our ego's and ask for help when needed.