Thread: Dancing in Rugby - Thursday 24th June

The Perfect Woman!

Dancing in Rugby - Thursday 24th June

Am going to be briefly (3 nights) back in the UK and planning to head for Kirk's ceroc night in Rugby on Thursday 24th. I know I'll find Kirk and Marc there, but who else dances at Rugby that I know ? Or if you don't usually dance at Rugby but fancy coming along and making my night I'd love it...

Regulars please dance with me .. I get to dance so infrequently these days I try and make the most of any opportunity I get...

Any other advice much appreciated..

Tess aka Foxy (one of many)

The Dashing Moderator

Re: Dancing in Rugby - Thursday 24th June

I live 5 mins away... but have to be 50 miles away that evening.

I may be able to make it for the end though...
    Love dance, will travel

I plan to be there, for second free style at least (which normally goes on until about 11:15pm) so that's another dance or two!

There's usually a pretty good turn out of around 60 to 70 people, though it's been a bit quieter the last couple of weeks. With Marc in charge the music is naturally a cut above the average Ceroc class night and the extra late finish means more free-style time. Generally speaking there will always be some good and even very good dancers there, and you never know who is going to turn up on any given night - surprise guest visits are by no means uncommon.

It's a really nice friendly venue with a separate bar upstairs and a fabulous floor (one of the best IMO). I think you can guarantee a dance or two with Marc, and Rachel is normally there as well.
    Last edited by Lost Leader; 15th-June-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: extra bits....

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Leader View Post
    I plan to be there, for second free style at least (which normally goes on until about 11:15pm) so that's another dance or two!

There's usually a pretty good turn out of around 60 to 70 people, though it's been a bit quieter the last couple of weeks. With Marc in charge the music is naturally a cut above the average Ceroc class night and the extra late finish means more free-style time. Generally speaking there will always be some good and even very good dancers there, and you never know who is going to turn up on any given night - surprise guest visits are by no means uncommon.

It's a really nice friendly venue with a separate bar upstairs and a fabulous floor (one of the best IMO). I think you can guarantee a dance or two with Marc, and Rachel is normally there as well.

I'm usually there on a Thursday and It would be great to meet you so please grab me for a dance

Quote Originally Posted by foxylady View Post
    Am going to be briefly (3 nights) back in the UK and planning to head for Kirk's ceroc night in Rugby on Thursday 24th............

Regulars please dance with me .. I get to dance so infrequently these days I try and make the most of any opportunity I get...

Tess aka Foxy (one of many)
    I went along with baited breath, full of hope and expectation and left bitterly disappointed when you failed to appear - something clearly didn't go according to plan. What happened? I hope you didn't have to completely miss out on a rare chance to dance.

The Perfect Woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Leader View Post
    I went along with baited breath, full of hope and expectation and left bitterly disappointed when you failed to appear - something clearly didn't go according to plan. What happened? I hope you didn't have to completely miss out on a rare chance to dance.
    Huge apologies. As I was only in the UK for 3 nights, and the days had been pretty hectic (and Cruella had worn me out the night before ) I fell asleep before I could get my dancing shoes on......

I will be in the UK again, and will ensure I seek you a out...

Quote Originally Posted by foxylady View Post
    Huge apologies. As I was only in the UK for 3 nights, and the days had been pretty hectic (and Cruella had worn me out the night before ) I fell asleep before I could get my dancing shoes on......

I will be in the UK again, and will ensure I seek you a out...
    Yeah, she can talk a bit! ( you Cru).....so I've been told.

Actually, you didn't miss much really. Due to a combination of heat, Wimbledon, world cup and the fact that there is a Rugby free-style this Saturday it was an unusually thinly attended night.

Thread Information