Is it just me that thinks that now a lot of these events are selling out, there's such an opportunity for ticket touts...

One post on the Ceroc message board reads:

Quote Originally Posted by david nicolas
I have a budget chalet for single male occupancy (original cost £129). I also have on-site car parking (original cost £20). I am selling for £199 and the first person to deposit the money into my bank account via BACS or internet transfer secures.
Nice little £50 earner there!

Being not sure whether or not I could go to the weekend, I left it too late to book, but now wanting to go, I also responded to another message offering a wristband and room at a given price, only to get an email back saying that a lot of people had shown interest, and that I could now make an offer for the place.

On another note, although I've taken up the option myself, I do find in quite interesting to see people selling 'wristbands only' for the same price as the original wristband + room price. Presumably people who have a wristband for sale but don't want a random stranger sharing their chalet. Which I suppose is fair enough, and if there are people prepared to pay the price it means that you get more chalet space. You might think that people would sell a wristband only deal for less than the price paid for a wristband + room deal though. Or am I just too naive?