Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Partner wanted for Scottish Competition !

Originally posted by Lou

I tried that site and all I get is sensible undies and twinsets. Did I type it in right?
    OK ... hands up all those who tried the www.s&M.co.uk website???

YOU ARE ALL PERVERTS .... and sad ones to as the '&' symbol is illegal in a web address. For the real S&M websites you need to go to ....CENSORED

Web Site

Lou I think you must have tyoed in M&S instead of S&M.
    M& S are well known for sensible undies and twinsets!!!!!!! A former lady prime minister once thought that everyone bought their undies there!!!!!!

Heather

Wink

being at work with too much time on my hands i have analysed this thread...thread started by flashy looking for a dance parter and we have degenerated in to talk about undies and s&m??? how ??...explain the link...methinks there's a lot of h***y people out there...now i've got a sensible solution for this thread... flashy why not ask "F/C"...DON'T LISTEN TO THEM ESPECIALLY GUS... i've met f/c and a more gentler member of the opposite sex you are not likely to meet...ace dancer and from the picture you put out at the start of the thread i thought it was one of her outfits...GO ON ...YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO...
    PS ANY ABERDONIANS OR DUNDONIONS( i hope i spelt these correctly?)going to the edinburgh party night tonite??? give us a shout for a dance...take care

Spelling

It's Dundonians, See you at Marco's!!!!!

Heather

Commercial Operator
    You can't help but feel Dund-onions has a ring to it, though.

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Wink Knowing your onions

Eh! but only when in bridies and pehs and eh like plehn anes better

It's rare t'be allehv - is it?

Originally posted by apples
    DON'T LISTEN TO THEM ESPECIALLY GUS... i've met f/c and a more gentler member of the opposite sex you are not likely to meet...ace dancer
    Awww thanks apples. i knew there was someone out there who didn't think i was a monster
    2 gold stars, 6 brownie points and unlimited dances for you

and from the picture you put out at the start of the thread i thought it was one of her outfits
    now apples you know this isn't true!! when have you ever seen me dancing in anything less than a polo neck and ankle length tweed skirt??

filthycute x x

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM ESPECIALLY GUS... i've met f/c and a more gentler member of the opposite sex you are not likely to meet...ace dancer
    Methinks you didn't read my earlier texts .... I think FC is one of the best female dancers I've some across ... its her non-dancing capabilities I'm afeared of!

believe it or not, Apples has made this comment after witnessing my antics ouside of ceroc

Originally posted by Gus

its her non-dancing capabilities I'm afeared of!
    Heck they scare me aswell!!! i never know what i'm gonna get myself up to next

filthycute x x

[It's dundonians]
    sorry ... if you had seen my first effort...DUNDUNIONS....( saw the second U and thought that it didn't look right)...only excuse was at 'Work'....i think i spelt aberdonians correctly???...anyway great seeing you last night heather and thanks for the dance....
    sheena explain remark about onions...i don't have the foggiest of what you are saying...missed you at marcos...hopefully see you next time....

unlike everybodyelse don't have internet access at home and so message tends to comprise more than 1 oberservation....and to think taught at work never to ask multiple questions or make multiple remarks because it causes confusion....but i'm sure the creoc fraternity can handle my haphazard thought "processess"(please don't tell me if i've put too many ...s...in that word)
    and finally
    [polo neck and ankle length tweed skirt]
    ...so THATS what they look like F/C...NOW I UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN ABOUT SEXY TWEED...maybe you should wear that "TWEED" OUTFIT.... MORE OFTEN.

but i'm sure the creoc fraternity can handle my haphazard thought "processess"(please don't tell me if i've put too many ...s...in that word)
    Hey Apples, you put too many S's in that word!!!

flashy
    Found a partner (I think) - a bit more work to do though.

Originally posted by flashy
    Sorry, but I've got ask .... for you or her?

PARTNER WANTED

My apologies to those of you who have already seen this on another thread but I'm taking Franck's advice that this thread is more appropriate. So in the best tradition of singles ads, where I exaggerate my good qualities and ask for the moon, here goes.
    Desperately seeking partner
    Male with 4 years experience in Ceroc and a few years in other styles, approx 5'7" tall (if that's not a contradiction in terms), slim build (ok that's a euphemism for skinny), shortsighted (ie glasses like Dilbert which is why you can see him on the left) nonsmoker seeks experienced female partner with view to competing in championship. Must be confident with intermediate moves, able to cope with very fast and slow music, preferably be shorter than me (yes it's a height thing), able to do a little practice (at Ceroc nights?), willing to give and take constructive criticism (without doing permanent damage to my ego)and most importantly have low enough standards to accept me as a partner. All offers considered - including one way tickets back to NZ. Reply to this thread or assault/insult me in person in Glasgow on Wednesday or the next party night.

Grant

update

Originally posted by flashy
    So hows it going? We never did find out who needed the work

filthycute MAd. x x

Thread Information