Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey, look! No, don't look!

Re: Hey, look! No, don't look!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post

Willy/boobies - are they the same.... no. The best comparison if you want to find one is a man wearing tight trousers showing off his "size" (for want of a better word) is the same as cleavage. Mind you, men are no different when it comes to this teasing as you can buy many a "size enhancing" aid. You can even buy pants now with a bulge increase insert. !!! so funny.
    So, if, during the course of a dance the lady were unable to stop herself glancing at his crotch, would that be OK/ not OK/ an invasion of his privacy/ no more than he deserved? Or what? Would it reflect on him or her?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jivecat View Post
    So, if, during the course of a dance the lady were unable to stop herself glancing at his crotch, would that be OK/ not OK/ an invasion of his privacy/ no more than he deserved? Or what? Would it reflect on him or her?
    Well thats an interesting question.

Would men like it if us women eyed up their crutch all the time. Should they have such tight trousers on that there is something to eye up, should they wear baggy ones to avoid the gaze or would they just love it... you tell me

Mind you, physically, its quite difficult to be dancing with a guy and eye up his big mans toy area (well if they are lucky to be big or have purchase the pants for enhancement )........ i prefer to give them a quick slap on the ass..... TIGHT BUNS --- cant beat it....makes me feel better anyway

crutch
    I had a big crutch once...the Dr gave me one and it was very satisfying.

i prefer to give them a quick slap on the ass..... TIGHT BUNS --- cant beat it....makes me feel better anyway
    Why aren't you in prison?

Would men like it if us women eyed up their crutch all the time. Should they have such tight trousers on that there is something to eye up, should they wear baggy ones to avoid the gaze or would they just love it... you tell me

Mind you, physically, its quite difficult to be dancing with a guy and eye up his big mans toy area (well if they are lucky to be big or have purchase the pants for enhancement )........ i prefer to give them a quick slap on the ass..... TIGHT BUNS --- cant beat it....makes me feel better anyway
    You & Double Trouble are making me laugh, cheers.
    I too personally prefer looking at mens tight buns LOL.

An interesting question, come on guys please answer the question!
    Last edited by Ickle Sue; 3rd-February-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Cool Re: Hey, look! No, don't look!

To be honest, when I'm dancing with someone I'm not sure why they would want to look at my junk! Although I have been on the receiving end of Trouble's Tight Buns Quality Control method on a couple of occasions. As for wearing trousers that are extra tight to encourage the new dancefloor sport of gooley ogling (or is it packet twitching?) - girls, you get to a certain age and you're just happy that women notice that you're still alive!! Ahhh, the long, inevitable, slow and slippery decent towards waking up as a Palmer Violet sucking, denture clacking, coffin-dodger.

"Never mind looking at my packet, can you help me empty my bag?"

Why do I get a feeling the coming weekenders will be interesting... well you will be happy to know that you will be saved from the sights of the last Stokies as the corset is staying at home (both mine and Mr Darcys) xx

Blog Entries

Now that's just a simple matter of practicality. If a man is dancing with a woman and glances down (to look at feet, because he's shy etc) he's likely to cop an eyeful. Whereas with a woman dancing with a typical "cerocer" does the same and all she's likely to see is belly!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    Now that's just a simple matter of practicality. If a man is dancing with a woman and glances down (to look at feet, because he's shy etc) he's likely to cop an eyeful. Whereas with a woman dancing with a typical "cerocer" does the same and all she's likely to see is belly!
    We gotta get past their chins first. !!

I remember Drathzel teaching a move that would provide an "eyeful" one Blaze - I wonder if she remembers? - I think she demo'ed on Dazzler and he seemed to enjoy it

I think it was a full body shimmy, duck between the lead's legs, then a full body shimmy up his back to return to standing again.

You need a bit of floor space and quite a bit of flexibilty as a follow (Which Drathzel has in abundance , but which counts me out! )

WT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger1518 View Post
    I remember Drathzel teaching a move that would provide an "eyeful" one Blaze - I wonder if she remembers? - I think she demo'ed on Dazzler and he seemed to enjoy it

I think it was a full body shimmy, duck between the lead's legs, then a full body shimmy up his back to return to standing again.

You need a bit of floor space and quite a bit of flexibilty as a follow (Which Drathzel has in abundance , but which counts me out! )

WT
    WT - i remember that move being taught somewhere, would never attempt it since lesson however due to having sweaty ball bags hitting me on the head... sort of puts ya off.

Commercial Operator

WT - i remember that move being taught somewhere, would never attempt it since lesson however due to having sweaty ball bags hitting me on the head... sort of puts ya off.
    Have we done that move, Trouble?!?!?

XxX

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Have we done that move, Trouble?!?!?

XxX
    Images Images.... Where is the mental Carbolic soap

You need a bit of floor space and quite a bit of flexibilty as a follow (Which Drathzel has in abundance, but which counts me out!)
    WT
    What if the roles are reversed for this move? Does the leader check out the followers crease if she's wearing tight clothing?

Answers please!

Images Images.... Where is the mental Carbolic soap
    You'd better order a truck load in case anyone answers my question

Gotta say this topic has briefly crossed my mind too, but mercifully I've had so much else to worry about (get it right, loosen up, don't tread on her, relax the grip, etc, but....

When I first started dancing my now ex wife told me off for being too serious (cos I was concentrating so hard) and not talking to my dance partners enough. So, in the spirit of rectifying the situation asked a woman I knew slightly to dance, we were both wearing Nike tops, so in the absence of being able to think of anything else to say I said “we’ve both got Nike ticks”, which seemed perfectly reasonable to me so I was concerned that she looked horror struck, then it dawned on my that with the loud music and the in and out of dancing it must have sounded like “nice tits”, I’ve been too scared of saying a word to a partner ever since.[/quote]

...week two, and I have in my hand a truly lovely twinkly lady, maybe 5-8 years younger than my daughter, for the third time during the lesson.

She obviously knows what she's doing, while I'm desperately trying not to make a pratt of myself, so in an effort to lighten up I make a comment about "sorry, but you seem to have pulled the short straw again" with a big nervous grin... she didn't quite hear what I said, so I leaned a little closer and repeated, showing the back of my hand with fingers spread, and my other index finger showing between the spread finger and thumb. (Blissfully naive or what?)
    It never occurred to me this gesture could be misinterpreted,but I dunno who had the redder face - her for misunderstanding my gesture or me when I realised what she must have thought

Haven't seen the dear girl since, although she did seem to accept my grovelling apology as she flew past on the next circuit.

It's really hard coming to terms with the knowledge that I can no longer joke or flirt with the young lady at the checkout for fear of being thought a grubby perv - like my dear old Dad says, the body may be nearly 90 but I'm still 24 between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    It's really hard coming to terms with the knowledge that I can no longer joke or flirt with the young lady at the checkout for fear of being thought a grubby perv - like my dear old Dad says, the body may be nearly 90 but I'm still 24 between the ears
    Is that a "bloke" thing then?

I'm attracted to men my own age or older...obviously that's relative to whatever age I am at the time, so I'm thinking I'll be attracted to 50 year old men when I'm 50, etc.

I couldn't think of anyhting more cringeworthy than me flirting with a 24 year old man at the checkout and I'm sure he'd feel the same. It's just wrong! (IMO)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Is that a "bloke" thing then?

I'm attracted to men my own age or older...obviously that's relative to whatever age I am at the time, so I'm thinking I'll be attracted to 50 year old men when I'm 50, etc.

I couldn't think of anyhting more cringeworthy than me flirting with a 24 year old man at the checkout and I'm sure he'd feel the same. It's just wrong! (IMO)
    There certainly do seem to be a few old men that create a bad impression for the rest of us (even though I'm not "old" yet). My ex-father-in-law used to make me cringe with disgust almost every time we went anywhere with him, but he thought he was being really funny and charming.
    I'm just hoping it doesn't happen to all men as they pass a certain age.
    I see myself as being more like a Nigel Havers sort of older gentleman (eventually).

I see myself as being more like a Nigel Havers sort of older gentleman (eventually).
    Have you watched Coronation Street lately?

SpinDr

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    So you mean this won't be you and Trouble in the future

DT, maybe it's not a 'bloke' thing but a 'me' thing...

One of the great things about dance (as I've noted is often remarked on here) is that you can dance with someone without raising issues of 'do I/does she fancy me'.

As far as I'm concerned if I make happy remarks to someone (either at checkout or anywhere else) it's NOT about fancying or lusting after, but simply trying to interact with another human being..... what changes is that as I've got older (now the ripe old age of 56 for goodness sake!) it's become apparent that my innocent remarks have taken on other connotations which never crossed my mind...but now it's starting to .

As for fancying (a totally separate subject, IMHO), when I was 20 I fancied girls between about 18 and 25, then at 30 it was between 18 and 35.... now I'm 56 it's girls between 18 and 65. That's NOT the same as being a perv, but simply the pleasure of seeing ladies who take pride in their appearance and are actively welcoming some sort of attention, to which I respond with what I hope are appropriate levels of reaction (e.g. "Good evening, you're looking good tonight, are you well?" as her hand drops into mine on the dance floor. It's this level of comment, not "phwoooaar", and for the most part it's reciprocated and all is well, but every now and then there's a non-verbal reaction which shouts "What are you after?"

The answer is "Absolutely nothing, other than trying to notice you as a person and appreciate the effort you have put in to show a happy face to the world in general and me in particular, please don't assume there's anything more than what I just said" ...

I'm beginning to wish I'd not opened this box now, but I honestly don't think I'm the only bloke who has noticed that the world seems to have changed, in the same way as I now dare not come to the aid of a 2 year-old who grazes his/her knee in the street, but am forced to stand aside and lamely call for a lady to come and help, in case I'm accused of mis-intent - even my step-daughter who is a trained nursery nurse is no longer allowed to give a miserable child in her care a cuddle in case an accusation is made of inappropriate behaviour.

We middle-aged chaps are damned if we do and damned if we don't and it's all very sad, especially because our heads are still 24, just like I said at the top

Sorry, soap-box put away now.... I'll just stand quietly over here, if that's alright....

Blog Entries

What do you mean in the future LOL

Ive got a dress just like that at ome !!!

Thread Information