Thread: Ceroc.com/blush webpage inaccessible?

Ceroc.com/blush webpage inaccessible?

Not sure this is the best place, but I can't think of anywhere else to post this.

The last couple of hours I'd been trying to book train tickets and also a Ceroc Blush weekender ticket. Whilst I'm finally getting to grips with the former, its the latter that suddenly became inaccessible on my web browser.

I can go to Ceroc.com, but when I try clicking on any of the links to Blush webpage or directly entering ceroc.com/blush - I get a 'This link appears to be broken' on Google Chrome, and 'Failed to Connect' on Firefox.

Ironically, the webpage became inaccessible for me just as I was on the verge of checkout of a budget ticket as well

Re: Ceroc.com/blush webpage inaccessible?

Always been the way AFAIK.

You need to use Internet Explorer.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieJ View Post
    Not sure this is the best place, but I can't think of anywhere else to post this.

The last couple of hours I'd been trying to book train tickets and also a Ceroc Blush weekender ticket. Whilst I'm finally getting to grips with the former, its the latter that suddenly became inaccessible on my web browser.

I can go to Ceroc.com, but when I try clicking on any of the links to Blush webpage or directly entering ceroc.com/blush - I get a 'This link appears to be broken' on Google Chrome, and 'Failed to Connect' on Firefox.

Ironically, the webpage became inaccessible for me just as I was on the verge of checkout of a budget ticket as well

The Dashing Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_dB View Post
    Always been the way AFAIK.

You need to use Internet Explorer.
    I'm pretty sure I've used Firefox in the past with no problems on that site.
    Love dance, will travel

Yeah, I always use Firefox - also couldn't get on the site last night but it was fine this morning and also ok now.

Thread Information