Thread: Final Copenhagen Text Includes Global Transaction Tax

Commercial Operator

Final Copenhagen Text Includes Global Transaction Tax

Obama set to bypass Congress and approve massive transfer of wealth to world government

http://www.infowars.com/final-copenh...ansaction-tax/

Re: Final Copenhagen Text Includes Global Transaction Tax

I love the comments on this story - essentially, they don't believe Obama is a US citizen (among other things).

At a quick guess, this is a New World Order conspiracy site. I'd not be surprised to hear find stories blaming the Jews for everything on there. I give it about the same credibility as your average World Trade Centre conspiracy or creationist site - that is quite a bit less than none.

Quote Originally Posted by geoff332 View Post
    I love the comments on this story - essentially, they don't believe Obama is a US citizen (among other things).

At a quick guess, this is a New World Order conspiracy site. I'd not be surprised to hear find stories blaming the Jews for everything on there. I give it about the same credibility as your average World Trade Centre conspiracy or creationist site - that is quite a bit less than none.
    If you read far enough down the comments, all of your suggested conspirators get a mention. Even us Brits even get blamed .
    The US constitution is just a piece of paper, not an annex to the Bible/Koran/{insert document of your choice requiring literal interpretation}.

I think it's quite funny that US citizens say they want a Coup d'etat because Obama is committing treason. Surely that is in itself treason .

Quote Originally Posted by FirstMove View Post
    If you read far enough down the comments, all of your suggested conspirators get a mention. Even us Brits even get blamed .
    The US constitution is just a piece of paper, not an annex to the Bible/Koran/{insert document of your choice requiring literal interpretation}.

I think it's quite funny that US citizens say they want a Coup d'etat because Obama is committing treason. Surely that is in itself treason .
    Any constitution, US or otherwise, must of course be a far more critical and rational document than all the religious writings (trillions of words, probably) all rolled up in one.

A quick plug for the Slactivist blog.

Written by a US journalist - who is, in fact, a committed Christian - the funniest feature is a chapter and verse demolition of the 'Left behind' series written by two christian fundamentalist yahoos. Amongst other things he pokes fun at the idea - which is apparently firmly and axiomatically fixed in the minds of the writers - that the Secretary General of the UN actually has the ability to make countries - including the USA - do what he wants. They seem to have no clue that the SecGen may have influence, but wields less actual power than the sheriff of a Texas border town.

Other things he pokes fun at are how clueless the writers are as to what really motivates ordinary humans, the fact that the two main characters are blatant alter-egos of the writers, and the brain-dead millennialist dispensationalism of the 'theology'. It's a larf.

There are films, too: starring Kirk Cameron, one half of the 'bananas prove evolution is a lie' duo.

An Eclectic Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    There are films, too: starring Kirk Cameron, one half of the 'bananas prove evolution is a lie' duo.
    And here's a quick plug for their film

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart M View Post
    And here's a quick plug for their film
    I assume thats a joke - sometimes with religious extremism, satire done well is indistinguishable from the real thing Interestingly they have it wrong in the video; chimps, and sensible people, open bananas from the bottom with a twist of two fingers - the "tab" at the top is the "wrong" way.

also, had to laugh at the most recent comment to that youtube vid "that's why "god" made bananas grow at the top of a tall f*cking tree...for our convenience"

Quote Originally Posted by geoff332 View Post

At a quick guess, this is a New World Order conspiracy site.
    I straight away searched for the word "illuminati" - - first hit I got mentioned spelling it backwards, - and you go straight to the National Security Agency site - weird! http://www.itanimulli.com

ETA - sorry simple explanation followed!

Anybody with $10 to spare and a little knowledge of dns servers can buy any unused domain name and forward it anywhere. That domain is registered to some John Fenley guy. I wouldn’t put much wieght into that.
    Last edited by Phil_dB; 23rd-December-2009 at 05:11 PM.

Thread Information