When I was about 8 on a family & friends holiday we met Donnie Munro (Runrig) holidaying with his wife & daughter. My friends & I played with his daughter for a week.

Through my work I have served Kevin Costner & tidied up after his extremely messy wife.
Sean Connery has been in & bought socks on a few occassions
President Bush (Snr) came in while on a visit to the UK - an absolute gentleman!
Prince Andrew has been in with his large security men.
Was at a 250th Anniversary dinner for the R&A & sat 2 tables away from Prince Andrew who was the R&A Captain that year (2000)
Have served Ronnie Corbett at the Open in Murrayfield - a very funny man & all he wanted was a sweater!
When the Ladies Open played at St Andrews most of the ladies came in & bought a pile of clothing. Christina Kim was an absolute character & had the shop in stitches at her enthusiasm & pure delight at being in St Andrews.
A few golf commentators have been in but I can't remember their names & it's my dad who recognises them...
Does my dad count? He was interviewed during the DUnhill last year & it was aired on telly a few times that week.
Bill Murray came in & bought a belt... then ripped up his credit card receipt as it had his signature on it. (Never mind the fact that by law I must store it for 7 years)
Colin Montgomerie was in a couple of months ago, very pleasant he was...

And on a recent trip to watch the Scottish Rugby team train my friend & I got autographs from every member & most of them were very polite. Chris Paterson posed for 2 photos with my friend as the first one hadn't turned out.