• Sabrina Washington

0 0%
  • Joe Bugner

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "Jordan" Show (IACGMOOH!)

The "Jordan" Show (IACGMOOH!)

Anyone else watching?

I was really looking forward to Jordan coming into the jungle, but it's now all about her and all the strong personalities like Sam Fox and Kim Woodburn have gone all quiet now she's joined in.

Sam Fox is in good nick, Kim is hilarious, Jordan is bloody irritating...I think she said the word "Closure" about 1,235 times in the first episode (yawn), Gino D'Acampo is so funny...his rant about women farting last night was great!

It's a bit early to say yet but do you have a favourite?

Blog Entries

Re: The "Jordan" Show (IACGMOOH!)

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    It's a bit early to say yet but do you have a favourite?
    Not that I care or anything, silly programme anyway but...

It's a tough call between Kim and George, but I think that Kim is going to get really annoying as time goes on; so George it is

Thank God Joe Swash isn't in there with him .

OK I am sure you won't be surprise so I will ask.

What on earth is

IACGMOH

Oh dear I just though I would edit that and it dawned on me.

My daily 'senior' moment. Sorry

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Poll's added
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerbabe View Post
    Poll's added
    Ah ha, I was just about to sit down to do this!
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

Addictive watching as light entertainment goes. Stops me concentrating on my paperwork though, it is now taking me twice as long.

It was obvious that Jordan will be the one voted by the public to be up for the trials...until they declare on medical grounds that she can't!

I'm liking Sam Fox more than I thought and gunning for Gino...does he dance I wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    I'm liking Sam Fox more than I thought
    Me too. She looks great and has been a real trooper and supportive to everyone else in the camp (even Katie)

and gunning for Gino...does he dance I wonder
    Now, I really fancied Gino before he went into the jungle, but I saw him in a different light last night when he had his little rant about women farting. Funny as it was, his stance made him look like a bit of a twat. His attitude is when men fart it's really funny, blokey and acceptable, but when women fart it's totally unacceptable and in 8 years of marriage he's only ever heard his wife fart twice and each time he didn't speak to her for at least 24 hours out of disgust. All I can say is I hope she's at home, sitting on the sofa watching him eat rice and beans and trumping away like a trombone on crack! Go on girl! Give it some!

Now, I really fancied Gino before he went into the jungle, but I saw him in a different light last night when he had his little rant about women farting. Funny as it was, his stance made him look like a bit of a twat. His attitude is when men fart it's really funny, blokey and acceptable, but when women fart it's totally unacceptable and in 8 years of marriage he's only ever heard his wife fart twice and each time he didn't speak to her for at least 24 hours out of disgust. All I can say is I hope she's at home, sitting on the sofa watching him eat rice and beans and trumping away like a trombone on crack! Go on girl! Give it some!
    I agree it did seem petty and a bit extreme, but I have never seen the funny side of public farting (be it male or female), perhaps I am missing something and the comment by Ant or was it Dec about her sitting at home farting away whilst he was in the jungle did make me laugh.

Not being biased or anything I think A & D are fabulous just loving their humour.

Not being biased or anything I think A & D are fabulous just loving their humour.
    Agreed! It's the best part of the show when they come on the screen. I loved their little dig at Katie when they revealed that she would be doing another challenge...they said that Peter Andre is going to get one hell of a phone bill at the end of the month. Subtle.

You should change your forum avatar to that pic of you and your new best pals!

You should change your forum avatar to that pic of you and your new best pals!
    I would but I think people are going to get fed up with me....I'm in some magazines as well now (airbrushed to hell but there)

Blog Entries

Now, I really fancied Gino before he went into the jungle, but I saw him in a different light last night when he had his little rant about women farting. Funny as it was, his stance made him look like a bit of a twat. His attitude is when men fart it's really funny, blokey and acceptable, but when women fart it's totally unacceptable and in 8 years of marriage he's only ever heard his wife fart twice and each time he didn't speak to her for at least 24 hours out of disgust.
    I'm saying nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    I'm saying nothing...

If you took the same stance as Gino, you woudn't have uttered a single word to me in the three years we'd been together...and I'd still be in dept to you for at least another 20 years of silence!

Oh and what is it they say about pots and kettles?

Camilla has left.........that didn't take long, and she didn't even do a trial!

I'm glad Camilla's gone. She was practically invisible anyway.

So that Joe Bugner...he's a handsome chap isn't he?

I dunno why Lucy and a few others were moaning about Kim telling Katie exactly what she thought of her. Katie said "So, what do you really think of me" and Kim told her. To be fair to Katie, she just sat there and took it, what else could she do, she did ask!
    Last edited by Double Trouble; 19th-November-2009 at 10:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Gino all the way for me at the moment, he makes me laugh so much with his little accent and his still ways.... typical italian man.

I think Jordan is very misread. I think she is a very insecure person and all the i dont give a **** attitude that she classes as Jordan and not katie is all a front.

I like her, i like her gutsy attitude and i like that regardless of anything, she has made a lot of money and made some great deals and not just out of taking her clothes off.

I think Peter set her up and she fell for it hook line and sinker. He is an out and out actor who new exactly what he had planned well ahead of time and has used her for his own selfish gains.,.... dont get me wrong, i think Katie is a bloody nightmare to live with and probably treated him quite badly with regards talking down to him etc etc but still, Peter is not innocent little angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    I think Jordan is very misread. I think she is a very insecure person and all the i dont give a **** attitude that she classes as Jordan and not katie is all a front.

I like her, i like her gutsy attitude and i like that regardless of anything, she has made a lot of money and made some great deals and not just out of taking her clothes off.

I think Peter set her up and she fell for it hook line and sinker. He is an out and out actor who new exactly what he had planned well ahead of time and has used her for his own selfish gains.,.... dont get me wrong, i think Katie is a bloody nightmare to live with and probably treated him quite badly with regards talking down to him etc etc but still, Peter is not innocent little angel.
    Troll!

So far as I can tell, Jordan is a shallow and vile human being. Admiring her for making money (out of taking her clothes off or anything else) is rather like admiring Mohamed Fayed for buying House of Fraser.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    Troll!

So far as I can tell, Jordan is a shallow and vile human being. Admiring her for making money (out of taking her clothes off or anything else) is rather like admiring Mohamed Fayed for buying House of Fraser.
    I think Trouble is right.. Jordan the alter ego of Katie is not a nice person, but the whole image is very clever and she has made a fortune out of it.. Jordan is just a front for a very insecure lady, who, as we all saw the last time she was in the jungle is quite nice person...

Gino to win tho.. comic genius without even knowing it!!

Ant and Dec make the show tho.. brilliant and funnier that they make each other laugh!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    Troll!

As i said, a very mis-read person. Her heart is in the right place but she just fails to show it very often.

Anyway, its all over now, she walked out last night.

Maybe some of the other contestants can start shining now.

It was getting boring with Jordan doing all the tasks... im glad she has walked out, she should never have gone in there. She is just desperate to be liked and it definately has not worked this time.

its all over now, she walked out last night.
    ...and has said she's not with Alex any more! Shock, horror!

Blog Entries

I think Jordan is very misread.

...she has made a lot of money and made some great deals and not just out of taking her clothes off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hudson View Post
    I think Trouble is right.. Jordan the alter ego of Katie is not a nice person, but the whole image is very clever and she has made a fortune out of it.
    The papers are reporting today that her business is going rapidly down the pan; Her book sales over the last few years have been falling, 4 of her last 5 childrens books have failed to sell more than 100 copies! Asda are thinking of scrapping her Lingerie range due to poor sales, her bed linen range hardly sold at all and her perfume was "Doing very, very badly".

If she was any kind of good business-person, she would have know that the buying public are very fickle and that her personal image would have a direct effect on her sales. However, she is, and never has been a good business-person. Just someone who was lucky enough to be able to capitalise on her fame, but not clever enough to hold onto it.

Thread Information