Thread: Nine

Nine

Was just watching the semi-final of 'Dancing with Stars' here in the USA (= US version of Strictly Come Dancing - in case u didn't know) - when they did a special guest performance which was based on the upcoming film 'Nine' (not be confused with the animation '9' -also this year).

Well it was a track 'Be Italian' - and there were tango-esque moves and atmosphere - quite good. (Seemed to be one bloke and about 6 or 7 women.....Sextuple Trouble or whatever it is called).

Then at the break they showed a trailer for the film. Looks quite good cast - with Daniel Day Lewis, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Sophia Loren, Judi Drench (well 4 out of 5 ain't bad). I think it's more of a musical than a dance movie - still could be worth checking out.

PS They drag out the announcements of the semi-final result like you wouldn't believe.................just one couple ejected - during 20 minute period and we've had Leona Lewis.....and the Bee Gees as well........
    Last edited by JiveLad; 18th-November-2009 at 06:44 AM.

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Nine

I haven't seen this one yet (its recorded.... I hope) but in general, I actually prefer Dancing with the Stars to our Strictly

I don't know why, everything just seems a little bit slicker and I confess, I've 'still' got a bit of a soft spot for Donny Osmond! He's just so lovely.. he's good looking, fit, very funny, full of enthusiasm AND he can dance
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

Thread Information