Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jive Addiction - The Next Chapter

Re: Jive Addiction - The Next Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    as Cruella made the original comment, i think its safe to assume her original post is relevant and its only your arrogance that assumes everything you think of is correct
    Good grief DS, you can be a right **** sometimes...

Her first post specifically mentioned friends having a marriage break up (not parents, which is a completely different emotional circumstance) I then referrred to her post to suggest that what she was saying about mutual support was ridiculous and gave an example, she then replied giving an example of her parents, which isn't what she referred to originally.

It's got nothing to do with arrogance and all to do with referring her back to her posts and showing where what she's written doesn't follow on..

Meglio del Cioccolato Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Good grief DS, you can be a right **** sometimes...

Must say pips I am with Rocky on this one, what has Cruella's parental problems got to do with this thread.

Again another thread has been derailed by Cruella and DS sniping against Rocky. Guys it is getting boring.

DS you are a clever and articulate poster, who is handsome, tall with buttocks like two Ferrets in a sack, but you need to rise above this hatred and get back to relevant and humourous posts.

Cruella, nice hair,

DTS XXX XXX
    Last edited by dave the scaffolder; 11th-November-2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Ferrets and buttocks

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

It's got nothing to do with arrogance and all to do with referring her back to her posts and showing where what she's written doesn't follow on..
    It comes across as arrogant to me, more so in the posts that were recently deleted(so you'll just have to take my word for it ). You are specifically criticising Cruella for using an analogy that you don't like because you certainly SEEM to some sort of agenda against 1 of 2 business people that have recently fallen out. You seem to prefer one over the other, whereas Cruella is simply saying she is not biased either way. Everything else is nitpicking.

Quote Originally Posted by dave the scaffolder View Post
    Again another thread has been derailed by Cruella and DS sniping against Rocky.
    Sniping? I think you mean "responding" And "derailed" ? I never started complaining about certain business people in a perfectly innocent thread about the new JA events. Look elsewhere to lay that blame.
    Perhaps under the xmas trees that ridiculous shops have ALREADY GOT OUT AND DECORATED! I mean really!!!

Guys it is getting boring.
    yet, you are still here, commenting. Do you watch paint drying too? Is it a hobby of yours ?
    But I agree, this specific conversation is boring and further derailing an already derailed thread - so to keep this on topic - I'll say that we are seriously considering going to Manchester in February depending on a few things...(need to check out facilities for the children etc...). Oh and I apologise for being a bore

DS you are a clever and articulate poster, who is handsome, tall with buttocks like two Ferrets in a sack, but you need to rise above this hatred and get back to relevant and humourous posts.
    There is no hatred(*1). And when have my posts been relevant?(*2) I have less time to reply nowadays and do so purely to bring balance to the force

(*1)or handsomeness, some would argue
    (*2)or humourous, some would argue

DS baby you are better than this nonsense, your posts are usually funny, imaginative and informative this path of sniping/responding is not the path with the force. Where is the dry and humerous posts we all love and enjoy, come back DS.

DTS XXX XXX

as Cruella made the original comment, i think its safe to assume her original post is relevant and its only your arrogance that assumes everything you think of is correct
    Oh come on now.I have no problem with Rocky-I find him entertaining,contraversial(?),annoying and amusing but above all he has an opinion and he clearly states it.

But almost everytime he puts something on a thread you,DS,and a couple of others appear to be hell bent on causing unnecessary discord.

I dont know if there is any history between Cruella and Rocky even though they appear to enjoy a bit of banter on the forum,but the post that you have quoted had a whistling smiley at the end.
    It was a light hearted jibe-treat it as such.

It comes across as arrogant to me,...
    DS, I could post that a bear sh1ts in the woods and you would ask me how I could be so arrogant to make such a sweeping statement without having actually seen it for myself...

You'd then tell me that the statement wasn't true because bear's don't just sh1t in woods, but in generally any lush area where they can wipe their large furry behinds..

You'd also want to know the location of the woods and the bear's name (Kevin, by the way..)

AND then, even if I answered you with quotes, proof, pictures and news footage from CNN entitled 'irrefuatable evidence that bears do sh1t in woods' you would still ignore what I said and make a nonsense of yourself with some ridicularse analogy (which, of the latter, thankfully we've been spared in recent months)

So ... the 'facts' as I understand it are:

• J & W have divorced
    • Money changed hands
    • W seems unhappy about the circumstaces of the Divorce and mde his feelings known
    • J may or may not be happy with the Divorce
    • variuos people may or may not have been unethical depending on facts (that we don't have) and your own personal values
    • Ventures close, Ventures open ... evryone seems to have the BEST DJs and the BEST teachers
    • The Moons still circles the Earth and the Sun still apperas in the skies

..... and so did anything really important / different to the usual happen? Got a feeling of deja vu. In 18 months or so we'll be reading similar things about similar groups again ......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    • The Moons still circles the Earth

Nah, that's a myth. The Americans blew it up to stop the Russians getting to it (after they found they couldn't possibly get an astronaut there and back ).
    What you see now is a satellite with a big projector.

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Again another thread has been derailed by Cruella and DS sniping against Rocky. Guys it is getting boring.
    Oh do keep up DTS, my post was there before Rocky joined the discussion about JA's split, so how is it sniping against Rocky? That discussion derailed the thread long before I posted and probably should have been in a thread of it's own, but that is up to the moderators. Rocky had only posted once with his 'advert' for LUX.
    I didn't see any animosity on the thread until this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    What a load of rubbish!.....I'm sorry, but your response is just typical of someone wishing to absolve themselves of the situation so that they can continue to do whatever suits them best, irrespective of the effect on the other parties.

So typical... one of these days you lot will grow a back bone, but I'm guessing it won't be any day soon...
    Perhaps it's a bit dark and smelly where your head is DTS, come out and breathe some fresh air for a bit and clear your head, then you might read what is actually written.
    Cruella, nice hair,

DTS XXX XXX
    Shame I can't give you the same compliment

I have just been neg rep'd for my last post.
    To whoever sent it (anon of course) I was replying to a post by DS.It had nothing to do with being insensitive to Cruella's situation.

I am sure Cruella didn't look upon her post as 'opening up her heart'.

If she did then I apologise to her.

She strikes me as being somebody with the strength to make a decision as she did and cope quite well with the outcome

Cruella it is always a pleasure to read your balanced and pleasant posts.

All the very best sweetie.

DTS XXX XXX

Wise thinking on Cruella's part, staying neutral, it should ensure twice the potential raffle/auction prizes for her next charity dance especially if it becomes a donating 'arms-race' with the former partners vying to prove the more generous.

Quote Originally Posted by djtrev View Post
    I have just been neg rep'd for my last post.
    To whoever sent it (anon of course) I was replying to a post by DS.It had nothing to do with being insensitive to Cruella's situation.

I am sure Cruella didn't look upon her post as 'opening up her heart'.

If she did then I apologise to her.

She strikes me as being somebody with the strength to make a decision as she did and cope quite well with the outcome
    Trev so have I mate.

My reply to this, nice person must have strong feeling on this, is to participate in the discussion if they have anything to add to the discussion.

It is an electronic blimp mate no more no less.

DTS XXX XXX
    Last edited by Tiggerbabe; 11th-November-2009 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Reported post. Removed "naming" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post

Shame I can't give you the same compliment
    Err... I think he was almost certainly taking the p1ss..

Cruella it is always a pleasure to read your balanced and pleasant posts.

All the very best sweetie.

DTS XXX XXX
    Ditto.
    DTG xxxxx (I was DTS before marriage!)

Quote Originally Posted by robd View Post
    Wise thinking on Cruella's part, staying neutral, it should ensure twice the potential raffle/auction prizes for her next charity dance especially if it becomes a donating 'arms-race' with the former partners vying to prove the more generous.
    Ah, there you see... I knew Dance Demon had an agenda because he's working for 'he who shall remain nameless' on his new weekender and I just knew Cruella was licking up for a reason, but couldn't quite put my finger on it..

Quote Originally Posted by robd View Post
    Ah, there you see... I knew Dance Demon had an agenda because he's working for 'he who shall remain nameless' on his new weekender and I just knew Cruella was licking up for a reason, but couldn't quite put my finger on it..
    As I've already announced I'm not putting any more charity events on, I think you need to try again.

Ditto.
    DTG xxxxx (I was DTS before marriage!)
    What!!! You was a short, fat scaffolder with an unusually small willy and an anal leakage problem?

Damn it we could have both escaped from the same lab.

Bless you.

DTS XXX XXX

As I've already announced I'm not putting any more charity events on, I think you need to try again.
    Clearly one finger wasn't big enough... a dozen truncheons might do the job..

Thread Information