Thread: Wearing a bra is...........

Wearing a bra is...........

…..a form of fraud and deception

No, really!!! According to this article ‘Wearing a bra is a form of fraud and deception’ in some parts of the world.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...s-1810447.html

I’d love to know whether a man who stuffed two oranges and a banana down the front of his trousers would also be considered guilty of fraud and deception.

Re: Wearing a bra is...........

"Al Shabaab forced us to wear their type of veil and now they order us to shake our breasts... They first banned the former veil and introduced a hard fabric which stands stiffly on women's chests. They are now saying that breasts should be firm naturally, or just flat."

Poor Women!!! As if women aren't self conscious enough at times with being told that your breasts are not naturally firm enough...

Could you imagine the reception a man in Britain would get if he stopped a woman on the street and demanded that she shake her breasts?!

OUCH.

Just had a read of the article and what jumps out to me is the phrase "unislamic".

Try introducing this in the UK and then see how many more votes the BNP will get, these extreme muslims just want to rule the world IMHO.

DTS XXX XXX

Quote Originally Posted by dave the scaffolder View Post
    Just had a read of the article and what jumps out to me is the phrase "unislamic".

Try introducing this in the UK and then see how many more votes the BNP will get, these extreme muslims just want to rule the world IMHO.

DTS XXX XXX

Right on... as if they need encouraged...

This only confirms to me how lucky I am to have been born in the west and that I can be a deceitful as I like and wear what ever bra I wish

Commercial Operator

Yep.. we finally sussed why it was called the wonder bra... U take it off and U wonder where her t!ts went!!!!!!

Erm, sorry.. this is a serious issue...

Cool Re: Wearing a bra is...........

I cannot make the connection between a bra and fraud. Wearing a properly fitting bra actually has long term health benefits for some women. Is it UnIslamic to insist that someone damages their health by not wearing something that would otherwise help them to stay fit and healthy?

If it is a padded bra, then at a stretch possibly it could be seen as fraud. But if that is the case, any clothing that changes the appearance of a person is fair game! Shoes for example will increase your height - even if they are flat shoes, the thickness of the sole is a marginal increase.

I think the sentence in this report that sums up the situation is "extremists continue to take an excessive interest in women's bodies". To my mind it would seem that they are taking an unhealthy, even fetishistic interest.

Sadly, this type of report about Islamic nutters will always carry more media interest that reporting on the millions of Muslims who live their lives without feeling the need to stoop to these depraved and misogynistic depths. It would be similar to Islamic media reporting on the rules and actions of the Amish and portraying that as Christianity. Let's not lose sight of the fact that some of these Islamic sects are the interpretations of out and out nut jobs!

Blog Entries

wearing a bra is....... absolutely essential. Nipple scraping of the floor is never a very nice feeling (phnar phnar)

Quote Originally Posted by StokeBloke View Post
    Sadly, this type of report about Islamic nutters will always carry more media interest that reporting on the millions of Muslims who live their lives without feeling the need to stoop to these depraved and misogynistic depths. It would be similar to Islamic media reporting on the rules and actions of the Amish and portraying that as Christianity. Let's not lose sight of the fact that some of these Islamic sects are the interpretations of out and out nut jobs!
    Really!! Have you ever checked up on gender equality in the Islamic states that many millions of women live in? Many muslim women even in the west also live in quasi-islamic-states that are imposed by the local communities that they live in.

Nuke the lot of them and nick all of their oil, then open up free theme parks in the sunshine, seem's the only decent thing to do really.

DTS XXX XXX Founder member of Greenpeace.

Quote Originally Posted by dave the scaffolder View Post
    Nuke the lot of them and nick all of their oil, then open up free theme parks in the sunshine, seem's the only decent thing to do really.

DTS XXX XXX Founder member of Greenpeace.

Cool Re: Wearing a bra is...........

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
    Really!! Have you ever checked up on gender equality in the Islamic states that many millions of women live in? Many muslim women even in the west also live in quasi-islamic-states that are imposed by the local communities that they live in.
    Y'know what.... I've never really considered the exact plight of Muslim women in other countries in detail. My comments were based on the Muslims that I know in this country, and they all seem pretty reasonable to be honest.

But then again it is easy to point the finger at other countries with different cultures and say "they're weird" isn't it? I know that the media loves a good old xenophobia story. This type of discussion is always going to be fraught with stereotypes as that great big "aren't we civilised" Western tar brush comes a'sweeping across the Islamic horizon. All I am saying is; not every Muslim is a woman hating, bra checking, VPL obsessed, stick wielding monster
    Last edited by StokeBloke; 29th-October-2009 at 05:00 PM.

Thread Information