Thread: webcasting, Gov policy making & Ceroc

webcasting, Gov policy making & Ceroc

http://www.kinura.com/

does webcasts

like this one http://www.cabinetforum.org/conference/hi-flash/

a Government organised conference on digital media issues that can be viewed live and free. The panellists know a thing or two. Peter Mandelson is delivering the keynote speech at 9.45 and is expected to have something to say about copyright.

Tickets are 1,500 pounds and it is by invitation only.I did not get one.

I have had a front row seat for free at my PC, twittering away at the same time to anybody that will listen.

======================

Ceroc collects fees from its franchisees. There have been, in the past, questions about "what do we get for our money". I have long believed one thing that they could get from their money was the world wide publicity and kudos of having the Ceroc Champs live around the world. It is possible now.

I would prefer free world wide voting via Twitter. If sordid thoughts of ROI and revenue streams cloud the vision it is possible to follow the Strictly phone vote model.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Re: webcasting, Gov policy making & Ceroc

a Government organised conference on digital media issues that can be viewed live and free. The panellists know a thing or two. Peter Mandelson is delivering the keynote speech at 9.45 and is expected to have something to say about copyright.
    he is in the news today wobbling on about disconnecting people from the internet via a new 3 strikes type law. The man is a <insert colourful word here>.

Ceroc collects fees from its franchisees. There have been, in the past, questions about "what do we get for our money". I have long believed one thing that they could get from their money was the world wide publicity and kudos of having the Ceroc Champs live around the world. It is possible now.
    Streaming video of an event has been possible for years - but no one can afford it, organisers of competitions cannot even afford to fund TV quality video of the event on DVD, something that I would think would be necessary as a pre-cursor to global web footage. Don't sprint before you can stand up.

Thread Information