We have an event coming up where we have hired the kitchen so that we can serve free squash. Being a complete novice in the juicing game, I have a few questions I'm sure you can help me with.

1. How many jugs would we need say for every hundred people? So far we only have two mid sized containers between us. We need more but our local shops had nothing in stock. I did a search for big jugs on the internet and am slowly working my way through the suggestions but so far I have found nothing to satisfy our needs. Any suggestions?

2. Flavour? Typically I'm thinking orange but my own preference is blackcurrant. What's your flavour? Is there a big difference between the cheap and expensive?

3. Ice? I have looked into getting an ice maker but feel it could be false economics. If you happen to own one, do you use it regularly? The alternative is to buy bags from the supermarket but it's not as much fun. I like my toys.

4. Big jugs means big cups. Can anyone recommend a cheap place to get hold of disposable plastic pint tumblers?

5. At our last ball we went overboard on chocolate but feel this wasn't to everyone's taste. Do you prefer sweets or fruit?

Thank you in advance for your input.