Thread: Cranial Osteopathy

Cranial Osteopathy

OK, so I've been going to my osteopath for the last couple of weeks to try and rectify an age old problem with my hip

Normally he combines both structural manipulation and cranial osteopathy so the improvement I've had can't be attributed to one or the other. I have been more of the belief that it's the manipulation that's working.

Anyway, yesterday he just used CO and I felt really light headed and my problem hip was sore in the evening so surely something must have happened? Weird!

As someone who works in clinical research, I suppose I put the cranial stuff down to "power of the mind" - we all know there's a placebo effect with any treatment (although this is irrelevant to kids & animals if they are unaware of what the treatment is for)

Reading up on cranial osteopathy, it's widely used for babies who suffer from "birth trauma" with good results.

Have you had/used cranial osteopathy?
    Did it work for you?

Re: Cranial Osteopathy

Hi
    I'm a cranial osteopath, who also regularly has cranial osteopathic treatment myself! I find it very helpful personally & my patients, both adults & babies gain much relief too.
    x

Re: Cranial Osteopathy

I have been to a cranial oesteopath many times for my back.

Also so have my children.

A good cranial osteopath is well worth the money.

Unfortunately I've lost track of my cranial osteopath a few years ago. His name is Carlos Constantinou, if anyone knows where he is? He used to practice in London.

Thread Information