Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What do you have installed on your iPhone/iPod ?

Re: What do you have installed on your iPhone/iPod ?

Quote Originally Posted by killingtime View Post
    I recently picked up SketchBook (there is a free, slightly limited version called StetchBook Express) which is a little sketch program that I've found really good fun (though I'm still a terrible artist); enough that I bought the full version.

I guess if I was to moan about one thing, it's that produces raster images, rather than vector images which seem to be more fitting for a line based drawing program.
    Yeah i have that program too, it's rather good fun. Although i don't know if i'll ever be able to get pictures as good as the ones they show on it

The xmas sales are rather good on iphone / ipod touch games at the moment.

One random question is there a limit to the number of applications you can install on your iphone / ipod touch before it starts to slow down ? Or you can fill all the screens and still have no performance hit?

Re: What do you have installed on your iPhone/iPod ?

Quote Originally Posted by knightengale View Post
    One random question is there a limit to the number of applications you can install on your iphone / ipod touch before it starts to slow down ? Or you can fill all the screens and still have no performance hit?
    The iPhone/Touch doesn't have multithreading on apps so they aren't running concurrently. So you shouldn't see any slowdown. Saying that I do think the thing suffers from memory leaks so you find that running a lot of apps, one after the other, will slow it down a little until you turn it off and on again.

Thread Information