Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RIP Michael Jackson

Re: RIP Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Autopsy findings....

*snip*

Makes you wonder how he lasted as long as he did! What a state to get in!

Now that report does make me upset. His death is a sad loss, both his talent and for his family, but I do hope that he is at peace now - sounds like he might actually be better off. The price of fame

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    His father says it was Foul Play.

Start of another Conspiracy Theory?
    Or a major motion picture : "Attack of the Chickens"

Blog Entries

Autopsy findings....

PLUNGED to a “severely emaciated” 8st 1oz. It is understood anorexic Jackson had been eating just one meagre meal a day.

Pathologists found his stomach empty aside from partially-dissolved pills he took before the painkiller injection which stopped his heart. Samples were sent for toxicology tests.

LOST virtually all his hair. The pop pin-up was wearing a wig when he died and pathologists said little more than “peach fuzz” covered his scalp.

A scarred section of skin above his left ear was entirely bald — apparently the result of a 1984 accident when his hair caught fire as he filmed an ad for Pepsi.

SUFFERED several broken ribs as frantic rescuers pumped his chest after he collapsed in cardiac arrest. Four injection sites were found above or near to Jacko’s heart.

All appeared to result from attempts to pump adrenaline directly into the organ in a failed bit to restart it.

Three of the injections had penetrated the heart wall — causing damage — but a fourth missed and hit one of the 50-year-old star’s ribs.

The autopsy also found unexplained BRUISING on Jackson’s knees and on the fronts of both shins. And there were CUTS on his back, indicating a recent fall.

The King of Pop’s once handsome face bore a network of plastic surgery scars, while the bridge to his nose had vanished and its right side had partially collapsed.

As inquiries into the tragedy last night focused on the star’s personal physician Dr Conrad Murray, a source close to the Jackson entourage said: “Michael’s family and fans will be horrified when they realise the appalling state he was in.

“He was skin and bone, his hair had fallen out and had been eating nothing but pills when he died. Injection marks all over his body and the disfigurement caused by years of plastic surgery show he’d been in terminal decline for years.

Honestly that is so sad. It sounds as though he had an eating disorder as well.

8 stone ***...... 8 stone - he was 5ft 11.

Arn't all those symptoms, loss of hair etc signs of bullemia or one of em.!

Its just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Possibly, but he was 50 years old...he might just have been bald.

Its just awful.
    It is sad that someone got themselves into such a sorry state. I feel sorry for the children, they have lost two parents by the sounds of it, the death of their dad and their mother signing away her rights to them for money. The only way I know of a mother losing parental responsibility is through adoption when she gives consent or through the courts when she does not and it is deemed to be in the child's best interest not to be cared for by her. This makes me think that perhaps Michael was not the biological father and he adopted the children. Who knows or cares, either way there are three little kids in a scary place.

No matter what anyone may think about Michael Jackson the man, he was a genius. I hope he has found some peace now.
    Last edited by rubyred; 30th-June-2009 at 12:50 AM.
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    The only way I know of a mother losing parental responsibility is through adoption when she gives consent or through the courts when she does not and it is deemed to be in the child's best interest not to be cared for by her.
    If a couple split up, its not unheard of for the father to bring up the children rather than the mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    If a couple split up, its not unheard of for the father to bring up the children rather than the mother.
    Of course no one is saying that. The point I was making was that the mother in the Jackson case is reported to have given up her parental rights to the children, in the UK as I understand it a mother will always have Parental Responsibility unless the child is adopted, it was a reference to the legal status not that father's can't look after children, which I know only too well is not true.

Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar

Funny how when he was alive he was a bit of a wierdo and a bit of a perv.. Now he's dead he is a saint......

There may well be a few children in the future that have escaped his attentions!:

Of course no one is saying that. The point I was making was that the mother in the Jackson case is reported to have given up her parental rights to the children, in the UK as I understand it a mother will always have Parental Responsibility unless the child is adopted, it was a reference to the legal status not that father's can't look after children, which I know only too well is not true.
    i think what happened is that Debbie Rowe claims she never had sex with MJ and the 2 eldest children, Prince and Paris, are not his.

They look like white kids to me - the boy has blond hair.

MJ paid he $4.5 million to sign away her parental rights. (I may be wrong on the figure)

The youngest boy, Prince II (Blanket) was born to a surrogate mother. I don't know if she had sex with MJ, or maybe she was artificially inseminated.

The whole thing is Off The Wall.

They look like white kids to me - the boy has blond hair.
    I agree with you Astro (first time for everything)

I saw a picture of his three kids in the paper yesterday and they bare no resemblance to him whatsoever...in fact, the oldest boy has white blonde straight hair and looks like a candidate for Hitler youth! The other two have no ethnic features whatsoever.

I suspect he has used a sperm donor in all three cases.

It's going to be fascinating to see those children grow up and develop their own opinions to their upbringing and parentage. I wonder if we or more importantly, they will ever know the truth.

Its just awful.
    I've learnt from this, stay at 17st and stay healthy

Off now for my kebab

I agree with you Astro (first time for everything)
    I did it!

But why would he use a sperm donar?

I presumed he was gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by stewart38 View Post
    I've learnt from this, stay at 17st and stay healthy

Off now for my kebab
    No no no, moderation in all things, that's the key to good health.

Get a medium sized doner.
    Last edited by Astro; 30th-June-2009 at 05:06 PM.

Is that a recent thing? My father got custody of my brother and I back in the late 80s when my parents divorced.

Quote Originally Posted by frolicols View Post
    Is that a recent thing? My father got custody of my brother and I back in the late 80s when my parents divorced.
    The mother always has parental responsibility [PR] and pre December 2003 if the parents were married then the father will automatically have PR. What used to be known as custody is now called a Residence Order. This does not take away PR from any parent but determines who the child lives with and in turn who may have the ultimate say in making decisions. If the father does not have PR pre December 03 he can aquire it by applying for it through court, and if he gets a Residence Order then he gets PR if he didnt have it before. Similarly if a grandparent applies for a Residence Order the parents still have PR but the person with custody or a Residence Order can have the lion share of decision making in the child's life. Even a Care Order doesn't remove Parental Responsibility from either parent, but the Local Authority will have the major say in making decisions in the child's life.
    Last edited by rubyred; 30th-June-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Off The Wall.
    Nice pun Astro!!

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

It was the legal status I was referring to, not the ability of fathers to bring up children!

It's going to be fascinating to see those children grow up and develop their own opinions to their upbringing and parentage. I wonder if we or more importantly, they will ever know the truth.
    I fear desperately for the long-term mental health of those children. They have been rejected by their mothers and bereaved of the only father available to them. They may never know who they really are or where they belong.

He may have been a warm and affectionate father (no remarks about child molesting, please) but someone that strange must have passed on some equally strange values and behaviour to children in his care.

I hope someone down-to-earth and emotionally stable will take them on.

Quote Originally Posted by jivecat View Post
    I hope someone down-to-earth and emotionally stable will take them on.
    The newspaper said MJ's mother Katherine was the likeliest candidate.

But her husband - Joe Jackson, used to beat up all his kids, according to MJ.

Not sure if they are divorced??

Michael was such a happy smiley kid though when he was performing in Jackson 5, but being a child star and then famous all his life must have been too much.

Oh and btw, he wasn't the King, but he married the King's daughter - Lisa Marie.

It is King of Pop he's called after his album.
    Last edited by Astro; 1st-July-2009 at 05:26 PM. Reason: King of Pop tag came before album tho' - I used to have the T shirt years ago.

Michael was such a happy smiley kid though when he was performing in Jackson 5, but being a child star and then famous all his life must have been too much.
    I suspect it was being beaten for inadequate performances and told how ugly he was (or so we have been led to believe) that did the damage rather than merely fame.

Quote Originally Posted by jivecat View Post
    I suspect it was being beaten for inadequate performances and told how ugly he was (or so we have been led to believe) that did the damage rather than merely fame.
    He was such a cute, pretty boy, and a handsome man until he started the plastic surgery.

That must be why he spent time and money trying to make himself look like a white man. His father was a tyrant.

Plus it must also be why he wanted his kids to be white, and so couldn't use his own sperm.

He was a genius, but totally messed up emotionally.

btw. Elvis was part Cherokee, native American Indian

Thread Information