Thread: Gross stuff

Blog Entries

Gross stuff

Went dancing last night to avoid watching big brother and meet some friends and my sister for my birthday.

Whilst sitting around chatting when the beginners class was on, we all noticed this lady who had a severe spot problem on her back. She had three spots in particular that were bright yellow and whilst sitting there, trying desperately to think if i had some goggles in my dance bag, i noticed that men were actually touching them during the course of the dance.

When she came around on the intermediate lesson about an hour later.. all the yellow heads had been dispersed.

I danced with quite a few chaps last night and i was wondering, just how much of her i was wearing on my hands by the end of the night.

Gross

Do tell of any gross things you have seen whilst out dancing.....

Blog Entries

Re: Gross stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    I danced with quite a few chaps last night and i was wondering, just how much of her i was wearing on my hands by the end of the night.
    Nasty!
    That's why I've bought a bottle of that disinfectant hand wash stuff that I can keep in my bag.

Gloves...

...doing a class a few weeks ago. The men were rotating and just before the next rotation the bloke next in line to me had the mother of all grotesque coughing fits into his hand. You know the type...where there sounds like enough chesty gunk coming up to start your own Chesty Gunk Sale on Ebay. Anyway...as soon as he stopped coughing up into his hands, he rotated to me.

Now...you know me, I'm not one to hold back, but I didn't get a chance to tell him to go wash his hands...before I knew it, he had me is his germy clasp, so I figured I'd just endure the next minute or so then rush to the toilet to scrub my hands.

Honestly....you're all socially inept retards (no, not you, obviously)

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

cough...crrrrrrriiiiiiccccchhhh(violently sneezes into hands and wipes nose with back of hand) go on love, give us a kiss

Went dancing last night to avoid watching big brother and meet some friends and my sister for my birthday.

Whilst sitting around chatting when the beginners class was on, we all noticed this lady who had a severe spot problem on her back. She had three spots in particular that were bright yellow and whilst sitting there, trying desperately to think if i had some goggles in my dance bag, i noticed that men were actually touching them during the course of the dance.

When she came around on the intermediate lesson about an hour later.. all the yellow heads had been dispersed.

Gross

that is gross!!!!

Gross

I wondered what that yellow stuff was under my nail last night...

Cool Re: Gross stuff

(Abridged Version)
    dancing ... noticed ... lady ... severe spot problem ... men were ... touching them ... hour later.. all ... yellow heads ... dispersed. I ... was wondering ... how much of her i was wearing on my hands by the end of the night.
    Michele, may I be the first to congratulate you on what is possibly the single most disturbing, sickeningly disgusting post I have ever read, whilst all the time maintaining the highest elements of coffee spitting, monitor dripping humour!

You truly are a legend gal

Most disgusting thing that's happened to me on the dance floor:
    I was dancing last night with a woman when her back zips burst on my hand! It's OK though, I wiped my hand clean on Trouble's T shirt
    Last edited by StokeBloke; 5th-June-2009 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Splaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat-a-tat-tat !!

Thread Information