Charity Dance in Huntingdon, West Cambridgeshire
Friday 26th June, 8pm to 1am
Commemoration Hall, 39 High Street, Huntingdon PE26 3AQ
Cost £10

We are proud to offer you a night of Jive and WCS with two fabulous dance routines from CJ and Yliander (Jive) and Mike Rosa and Naomi Hulbert (WCS, DanceSwingUK) to raise money for two very worthwhile charities (Home-Start and NAS).

We have 3 fantastic DJs lined up to provide you with a great mix of music. Ian Oliver and CJ will kick the evening off with an inspirational mix of music and Peter Flood will take us through to the morning with a fabulous chilled out and bluesy set.

...and if that isn't enough we will have a raffle with some great prizes that can only be entered on the night...more to follow but prizes will include tango and archery lessons!

Make sure you arrive by 8:30 to see our two routines.

Please e-mail us at charity.dance@live.co.uk indicating the number of male / female tickets you would like and your preferred method of payment (cheque or paypal). Alternatively you can purchase tickets from Carole or myself (e-mail to find out where and when we will be dancing).

This is a gender balanced event so we advice booking early to secure your place.

Oh...and if you need help on travel or accommodation then please let me know and we'll see what we can do to help...!

I hope to see you there...
Liz and Carole

Note - small surcharge will apply for payments by debit or credit card through paypal (if you have an account there should be no charge).

If you can't make we would be grateful of any donation you feel you are able to make - e-mail us for information to send me money via paypal or cheque.

Home-Start
Home-Start West Cambridge is part of Home-start UK which is one of the leading family support charities in the UK. Through a network of more than 16,000 trained parent volunteers Home-Start supports thousands of parents who are struggling to cope. Our families need support for many reasons including post-natal depression, the illness of a parent or child, disability, bereavement or social isolation. Parents supporting other parents: it's a simple idea that really works.
www.home-start.org.uk

NAS (National Autistic Society)
The NAS champion the rights and interests of all people with autism and aim to provide individuals with autism and their families with help, support and services that they can access, trust and rely upon and which can make a positive difference to their lives.
www.nas.org.uk

If you want to know the latest on this event then check out the main link on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/e...8510674&ref=ts