Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this for real or another publicity stunt

Blog Entries

Is this for real or another publicity stunt

Katie Price and Peter have split up.

Surprise surprise its him who has called it a day which is no surprise what so ever, there comes a point in ones adult life when one has to get a back bone and say to ones wife, actually love, i dont think you can talk to me like that and get away with it.

I think Jordan as a business woman is very single minded and taken a lot of good advice over the years but i also think she has been effected quite badly by her life in the spot light and the attacks she gets from the public and press that it effects the way she treats her nearest and dearest.. ie: she thinks everybody is attacking her.

Anyway, just thought i would put a thread on and see if anyone else interested. Odds are strong by the way that this is a publicity stunt.

Re: Is this for real or another publicity stunt

I think it's sweet that they've asked for 'privacy during this difficult time', because that's exactly how they have lived throughout their married life...

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Anyway, just thought i would put a thread on and see if anyone else interested. .
    Not at all

Commercial Operator

I will always be grateful to Peter and Katie for the first album they recorded together.

I have never heard the album myself, but when times are dark and I need to cheer myself up, I head over to Amazon to gain inspiration from the joyful reviews from those that have been blessed by the experience.

For those who haven't read any of them, I shall quote one at random:

If you can imagine a soothing blend of jojoba oils, vanilla, and WD40 being poured into both ear holes simultaneously, then you will have only been able to scratch the surface of the feast of pleasure that is Katie And Pete's "A Whole New World" Album. Similar in it's ambition to Wagner's "ring cycle" but less German, "A Whole New World" is one of the best sound combinations that has ever been recorded. I also found the case very useful for replacing a tile that had been missing in my bathroom for the past two and a half years. A TRIUMPH!
    *ESPECIALLY SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH TILED BATHROOMS*
    There are nearly 70 reviews, and this one is pretty representative.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Surprise surprise its him who has called it a day which is no surprise what so ever
    Just so we are clear, is it a surprise or not ?

there comes a point in ones adult life when one has to get a back bone and say to ones wife, actually love, i dont think you can talk to me like that and get away with it.
    You sounded awfully like Prince Charles there don't you know. Do you know something we don't?

I think Jordan as a business woman is very single minded and taken a lot of good advice over the years but i also think she has been effected quite badly by her life in the spot light and the attacks she gets from the public and press that it effects the way she treats her nearest and dearest.. ie: she thinks everybody is attacking her.
    I think that is naive of you, she is in the public eye because she worked to get there, "any publicity at all" is what keeps here there and she is well aware of that.

Odds are strong by the way that this is a publicity stunt.
    Odds are even stronger than nobody in here cares.

The way she speaks to him is embarrassing. She's got no respect for him whatsoever and it's about time Peter got a backbone and fekked her off.

I suspect they will get back together, but I hope it's on his terms and she realises she can't treat him like shlt and get away with it. Apart from anything else, it's disgusting that the kids see the way she talks to him, give it another few years and that daughter of his would have been talking to him in exactly the same way.

I understand that she has buggered off to America with the two perfect lilttle kids and left Peter at home with Harvey! That man is a saint to have put up with her for as long as he has!

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    The way she speaks to him is embarrassing.
    So what sort of things does she say, then? Sorry, I read the wrong sort of newspapers and my local dentist's surgery only has back copies of What Car.

Quote Originally Posted by jivecat View Post
    So what sort of things does she say, then?
    These are the sort of things she says on a regular basis on their show.

Your breathe stinks
    You've got a small c0ck
    I earn all the money
    You're a failed ageing pop star
    You're fat
    You're an embarrassment
    Shut up, nobody is interested in your opinion
    I don't like having sex with you...I'll shag you when I want another baby.
    etc, etc....

Grounds for "unreasonable Behaviour" if ever I saw it.

These are the sort of things she says on a regular basis on their show.

Your breathe stinks
    You've got a small c0ck
    I earn all the money
    You're a failed ageing pop star
    You're fat
    You're an embarrassment
    Shut up, nobody is interested in your opinion
    I don't like having sex with you...I'll shag you when I want another baby.
    etc, etc....

Grounds for "unreasonable Behaviour" if ever I saw it.
    Which of those do we know to be true?

Even so, sounds like there's a bit of answering back to be done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post

I think that is naive of you, she is in the public eye because she worked to get there, "any publicity at all" is what keeps here there and she is well aware of that.

Odds are even stronger than nobody in here cares.
    NO DS i think is naive of you to think that just because she put herself in the public eye that it does not effect her in anyway. She lives in a world that yes she put herself into but it has damaged the way she treats people. Im sure it would any human being. Whether she put herself there or not is not relevant to the point i was making.

With regards nobody on here caring, you will be surprised how many people are talking about it. On here, out of here and everywhere.
    Last edited by DavidY; 12th-May-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Cool Re: Is this for real or another publicity stunt

[sensitive mode]
    It's really sad when a relationship comes to an end, especially if there are children involved. As is the case here. I've always thought that they were a bit of a mismatch to be honest. But opposites attract - maybe they were just a wee bit too opposite.
    [/sensitive mode]

[laughing up my sleeve mode]
    Islands in the stream, that is what we were........
    [/laughing up my sleeve mode]

With regards nobody on here caring, you will be surprised how many people are talking about it. On here, out of here and everywhere.
    If I'm going to indulge in casual, speculative and possibly malicious gossip I'd rather get it out of my system on here, concerning publicity seekers who've put themselves up for it, than concerning anyone who I actually know anything about, and care about.

Human behaviour is endlessly fascinating, any interest shown in these people is not an indication of their intrinsic importance!

Blog Entries

If I'm going to indulge in casual, speculative and possibly malicious gossip I'd rather get it out of my system on here, concerning publicity seekers who've put themselves up for it, than concerning anyone who I actually know anything about, and care about.

Human behaviour is endlessly fascinating, any interest shown in these people is not an indication of their intrinsic importance!
    Who said that they were important.

They are going to be discussed as they are car crash television at its best. Well if you like that sort of thing they are. The reason she is worth 40 million is because we all find her fascinating even those who dont like to admit it.

Which of those do we know to be true?
    Probabaly all of them (apart from him being fat...he's quite fit actually), but she just deliberately belittles him on front of everyone in their personal life and in front of the cameras.

I often wonder, when watching their show, if she actually even likes her husband. She's forever "banning" sex, for no other reason than she likes to be in control and deny him something he wants and she treats him with utter contempt. That's not a relationship! It's completely unhealthy and as much as I hate to see marriages break up, I genuinely think they are bad for each other and it's time to call it a day.

The reason she is worth 40 million is because we all find her fascinating even those who dont like to admit it.
    Well, fascinating enough to read and post about them on here but not fascinating enough to watch their programme or go out of my way to read anything about them.

I often wonder, when watching their show, if she actually even likes her husband. She's forever "banning" sex, for no other reason than she likes to be in control and deny him something he wants and she treats him with utter contempt. That's not a relationship! It's completely unhealthy and as much as I hate to see marriages break up, I genuinely think they are bad for each other and it's time to call it a day.
    I agree it sounds pretty toxic - I do have to ask, might she trowel it on just because it generates a reaction? Not an original thought, I know, but presumably she's quite capable of it.

Well, I find watching and speculating about this kind of psychological dynamic between people absolutely gripping, better than a play any time.

I don't know if it's a good thing if people are doing it about public figures like Jordan rather than the next door neighbours or their colleagues, or whoever people would gossip about before the advent of high-profile celebs. The general consensus seems to be that modern society is going to the dogs because of the media treatment of the Jordans of this world but maybe it's good that there's a scapegoat on which to focus our endless curiosity about other people's lives.

She makes my flesh crawl and always has.

Sorry, but there it is.

I don't wish her ill, except to the extent that I would like something to happen to her which will ensure the tabloids are never interested in her again.

Once they are divorced I dare say we'll never hear of him again.

People like them are the media equivalent of spoiled lap dogs; just when everything's gone quiet and civilised, up they pop again, skittering around the corner - claws on the parquet, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap...

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

NO DS i think is naive of you to think that just because she put herself in the public eye that it does not effect her in anyway. She lives in a world that yes she put herself into but it has damaged the way she treats people. Im sure it would any human being. Whether she put herself there or not is not relevant to the point i was making.
    I really doubt that being in the public eye, something she has actively sought, has affected her basic personality much. In other words - she was always like that. She craves every moment of media time and my naive comment is because you seem to blaming her massive overexposure (pun in reference to breast enlaergement intended ) for the way she behaves. She is not you. If it was you, I'm sure you would have possibly turned your back on the media like any other sensible person would - has she ?

talking about it yes, caring about it no! Would we all lament the lack of new news on this saga if it was suddenly dropped from the media? or would we talk about something else (whilst secretly declaring an intellectual win for the media.)?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    She makes my flesh crawl and always has.

Sorry, but there it is.

I don't wish her ill, except to the extent that I would like something to happen to her which will ensure the tabloids are never interested in her again.

Once they are divorced I dare say we'll never hear of him again.

People like them are the media equivalent of spoiled lap dogs; just when everything's gone quiet and civilised, up they pop again, skittering around the corner - claws on the parquet, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap...
    She may make your skin crawl but....

She is a great business woman, she knows how to take men for exactly what they are, which is sex mad dogs. (i dont mean litererally and all men but generally over the year proven over and over again) Men are puppies when it comes to a great face, great tits and sexual fantasies.

She has made a mint out of men. She has also made a mint by marrying an even bigger idiot, Pete.

Skin crawling she may be but she is better in business than most people could ever dream to be.

I have just watched the reality show about these two. Peter has married well beneath himself, she may be rich but she is scum, the way she treats him is inexcusable.

She is just another woman with multiple kids from multiple fathers, ok for a bit of fun, but marriage, never. He however seems to be a decent bloke who fell for a good time girl, it is all in the timing, he should have dumped her council estate arse a lot sooner.

In conclusion, he is nice, she is the sort of girl your mother warned you about, total scum who can not keep her mouth or legs shut. He obviously adores her, however he has the moral fibre to tell her it is all over, good man. My opinion only pips.

DTS XXX XXX

Thread Information