Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Catona's Husband.. Is he or isn't he?

Blog Entries

Kerry Catona's Husband.. Is he or isn't he?

I know... im bored... but lets go with it....

Ive read a lot about Kerry's husband Mark Croft being a swindling, cheating ba5tard of a husband.

I know Kerry is another attention seeking lucky biatch who has got money cause she got a lucky and not one but quite a few undeserved breaks but is she really that stupid.

How can a woman allow a man to do this to her.

Is he a cheating swindler and she is stupid or is it all lies and she is having the last laugh cause the likes of me buy the mags and read about it.?

Re: Kerry Catona's Husband.. Is he or isn't he?

Who's Kerry Katona?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    Who's Kerry Katona?
    Who cares?

ex.Brum, now in limbo somewhere in the Midlands

They both a waste of space, and deserve each other.

Kerry's husband looks exactly like my ex-husband. For that alone he deserves to be shot in the head.

Love is blind...kerry may come to her senses one day and realise her husband is a waste of space, as I did....but I'm not holding my breath.

Read a brilliant quote from her ex, Brian McFadden the other day: "I feel really sorry for her. Her life's like a soap opera. I just watch it like everyone else."

10/10 for total bitchiness!

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Read a brilliant quote from her ex, Brian McFadden the other day: "I feel really sorry for her. Her life's like a soap opera. I just watch it like everyone else."

10/10 for total bitchiness!
    10/10 for being a total hypocrite more like. Brian McFadden gripes and moans about what a crap mother Kerry is and how her life is a total train wreck, but instead of staying near by and, I dunno, be a father to his kids, who clearly need their dad in their lives, he feks off to the other side of the world and sees them once in a blue moon instead.

His sex life is clearly more important to him than his kids so he should keep his fat cake hole shut. Kerry might not be perfect (although ironically, she did win mother of the year a few years back), at least she's a constant in her kids lives, which is more than can be said for that fat prat Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    Who's Kerry Katona?
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    10/10 for being a total hypocrite more like. Brian McFadden gripes and moans about what a crap mother Kerry is and how her life is a total train wreck, but instead of staying near by and, I dunno, be a father to his kids, who clearly need their dad in their lives, he feks off to the other side of the world and sees them once in a blue moon instead.

His sex life is clearly more important to him than his kids so he should keep his fat cake hole shut. Kerry might not be perfect (although ironically, she did win mother of the year a few years back), at least she's a constant in her kids lives, which is more than can be said for that fat prat Brian.
    Oh, I agree he's a total arse and obviously couldn't care less about his kids, which is why he left them in the first place and is willing to leave them in that environment rather than disrupt his own life and take over looking after them.

As it happens, I don't see how having a constantly drunk and unstable Mother around is any consolation to those kids. It would have been kinder if both of them, since they aren't going to grow up any time soon, left the kids with someone actually fit to care for them.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

She does Iceland adverts I think. As for Brian McFadden, isnt he ex-east17 "pop star" who was once caught trying to wink on camera, except he did it with both eyes and looked retarded?

As for Brian McFadden, isnt he ex-east17 "pop star" [/quote]

Boyzone i think

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scarface View Post

Boyzone i think
    hmm I could look it up and check, but that would be too much like caring
    Last edited by Dreadful Scathe; 23rd-April-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    hmm I could look it up and check, but that would be too much like caring

Blimey tell me about it,i would rather pluck my eye out with a tooth pick and feed it to a dog

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scarface View Post
    Blimey tell me about it,i would rather pluck my eye out with a tooth pick and feed it to a dog
    Stop trying to cover up the fact that you know more about boy bands than DS, it's too late.

I don't see how having a constantly drunk and unstable Mother around is any consolation to those kids. It would have been kinder if both of them, since they aren't going to grow up any time soon, left the kids with someone actually fit to care for them.
    Well, given her appalling upbringing, and the fact that she struggles with bipolar disorder, it's not surprising she's like she is. Her children always look clean, happy, they go to a good school and seem well looked after. She may not have broken the cycle of abuse she endured as a child, but I'd say she's done a million times better at bringing up her kids than her mum did with her.

Well, given her appalling upbringing, and the fact that she struggles with bipolar disorder, it's not surprising she's like she is.
    Just because she has good reasons for her problems doesn't make her a good or fit mother.

Her children always look clean, happy, they go to a good school and seem well looked after.
    What difference do outward appearances make? I was always clean, well dressed and went to a posh school as a child - but my parents are both totally mental and my life was utterly miserable until I managed to leave home. With some rotten parents, what you see is what you get while others like mine are clever enough and manipulative enough to make sure they always put on a good public show of being devoted parents to cover up the real story.

She may not have broken the cycle of abuse she endured as a child, but I'd say she's done a million times better at bringing up her kids than her mum did with her.
    I don't see any difference except her mother was poor and dysfunctional and she's rich and dysfunctional (Bankruptcy aside )

As far as I'm concerned, if a person has major psychological problems they should sort themselves out before dragging children into a mess they have no control over and can't escape from for 16-18 years.

JI don't see any difference
    Really? Kerry's mother was a drug addict who encouraged Kerry to smoke, take drugs and become a prostitute when she was a teenager. There were pictures in the paper recently of Kerry, as a toddler, with a cigarette in her hand, while in the background her mother was lying on the sofa, surrounded by beer cans.

Perhaps it would be better to compare parenting skills between Kerry and her mum once Kerry's children have grown up and we'll see if they had things as bad as Kerry did.

Cool Re: Kerry Catona's Husband.. Is he or isn't he?

I think Gav's .sig file sums it up amply:

"It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob"

Kerry's mother was a drug addict who encouraged Kerry to smoke, take drugs and become a prostitute when she was a teenager. There were pictures in the paper recently of Kerry, as a toddler, with a cigarette in her hand, while in the background her mother was lying on the sofa, surrounded by beer cans.
    So maybe she also had a difficult upbringing and mental health problems. Why do we need to make excuses for Kerry and none for her mother?

Perhaps it would be better to compare parenting skills between Kerry and her mum once Kerry's children have grown up and we'll see if they had things as bad as Kerry did.
    Even if it turns out they don't have things as bad as that, they still don't have them as good as they deserve.

Even if it turns out they don't have things as bad as that, they still don't have them as good as they deserve.
    Maybe they do deserve better, but this...

It would have been kinder if both of them left the kids with someone actually fit to care for them.
    ....isn't the answer.

Right, I'm off out dancing (I'm locking the kids in a cupboard under the stairs while I'm out)

Thread Information