Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Quote Originally Posted by frolicols View Post
    Are you mad??! Everyone knows that's how you catch cooties!
    Yeah...........or something worse.......you know those Essex Sharks have got BIG sharp teeth.

Attachment 10267

Maybe better to have your scooter handy - ready to make a quick exit from the Bay of Berkhamstead.
    Last edited by JiveLad; 3rd-August-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Yeah...........or something worse.......you know those Essex Sharks have got BIG sharp teeth.

Attachment 10267

Maybe better to have your scooter handy - ready to make a quick exit from the Bay of Berkhamstead.
    Ah taking the old scooner out on the bay again JiveLad, how it elevates your chav status !!!
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Ah taking the old scooner out on the bay again JiveLad, how it elevates your chav status !!!
    Actually, the hunk in the picture is none other than Mr. Hunky Hertfordshire 2009 - Ladies and Gentlemen - I give you: FROLICOLS.

(It's nice to be confused with a young stud like Mr. Frolicols though!).

The similarity is, I guess that we both get a high score in the league of "Ceroc guys you'd like to have rub oil all over your naked body whilst lying on the beach in a tropical island, having a 'Sex on the beach' cocktail' according to ratings given by a random sample of Essex housewives*

* survey performed at Berkhamstead, April 2009, sample size = 3, usual standard (and some very non-standard) deviatations apply.

Actually, the hunk in the picture is none other than Mr. Hunky Hertfordshire 2009 - Ladies and Gentlemen - I give you: FROLICOLS.

(It's nice to be confused with a young stud like Mr. Frolicols though!).

The similarity is, I guess that we both get a high score in the league of "Ceroc guys you'd like to have rub oil all over your naked body whilst lying on the beach in a tropical island, having a 'Sex on the beach' cocktail' according to ratings given by a random sample of Essex housewives*

* survey performed at Berkhamstead, April 2009, sample size = 3, usual standard (and some very non-standard) deviatations apply.
    I must confess I did have a little snicker at that lovely photo you made! Althought with my profile pic on here of me actually rowing a boat, it may have been easier to put the shark into that and not vice versa!!!

.or something worse.......you know those Essex Sharks have got BIG sharp teeth.

[.
    according to ratings given by a random sample of Essex housewives*

Leave the noble county of Essex alone or I may have to make a prohibited to mention sticker

Quote Originally Posted by frolicols View Post
    I must confess I did have a little snicker at that lovely photo you made! Althought with my profile pic on here of me actually rowing a boat, it may have been easier to put the shark into that and not vice versa!!!
    Bit worried about your picture Fro it looks like a ride at Universal Studios that went wrong or maybe JiveLad is trying to get rid of his Young Hertfordshire word game rival

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Leave the noble county of Essex alone or I may have to make a prohibited to mention sticker

Bit worried about your picture Fro it looks like a ride at Universal Studios that went wrong or maybe JiveLad is trying to get rid of his Young Hertfordshire word game rival
    Oh you two could be brothers, now I bet you both could have a bit of fun with that . I am sure there was a story on here about the twin girls or another thread. As for leaving the Noble county of Essex don't you have to buy tickets to get out!!

Oh you two could be brothers, now I bet you both could have a bit of fun with that . I am sure there was a story on here about the twin girls or another thread. As for leaving the Noble county of Essex don't you have to buy tickets to get out!!
    That is the sickest part about it, once you have lived in the county you cannot leave...you are known forever as that woman from Essex

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    That is the sickest part about it, once you have lived in the county you cannot leave...you are known forever as that woman from Essex
    All it takes is a few unkind words and then we are tarred with the same brush

All it takes is a few unkind words and then we are tarred with the same brush
    Do you mean like that jolly football chant that begins "Posh Spice: she takes it ..."?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Do you mean like that jolly football chant that begins "Posh Spice: she takes it ..."?
    OOOOO!!!! a lot kinder than 'fakes it 'now none of the mistresses would do that ha !!

Can I be a Mistress now

OOOOO!!!! a lot kinder than 'fakes it 'now none of the mistresses would do that ha

Can I be a Mistress now
    Of course you can be a mistress now, especially as Jay Jay has been so quiet and me with my rule breaking makes it imperative that you step in

Of course you can be a mistress now, especially as Jay Jay has been so quiet and me with my rule breaking makes it imperative that you step in
    Well hold on a minute. Iin my role of 'breaking in' potential new Mistresses for the Garage, you could ask me if it is ok first! I need to make sure that the Red Wigan Warbler is 'match fit' and ready for action.

Well hold on a minute. Iin my role of 'breaking in' potential new Mistresses for the Garage, you could ask me if it is ok first! I need to make sure that the Red Wigan Warbler is 'match fit' and ready for action.
    It never fails me when I say .......Mon chéri, petit Wigan Rouge Wharbler est un oiseau mystérieusement sexy qui apporte beaucoup de fait d'être heureux où qu'elle enfile ses pieds de danse délicats.

It never fails me when I say .......Mon chéri, petit Wigan Rouge Wharbler est un oiseau mystérieusement sexy qui apporte beaucoup de fait d'être heureux où qu'elle enfile ses pieds de danse délicats.
    I’m sure that JL will not be able to resist the sexy mysterious bird with delicate dance feet, in fact the rumours are that an acceptance email is on its way

I’m sure that JL will not be able to resist the sexy mysterious bird with delicate dance feet, in fact the rumours are that an acceptance email is on its way
    Sounds so sultry in French, but then maybe he is a maleist after all.!!

Sounds so sultry in French, but then maybe he is a maleist after all.!!
    I've been away playing with myself for a while you lot are playing with another language, save the details I can play that game too...."Sono indietro ed affamato per divertimento!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    I've been away playing with myself for a while you lot are playing with another language, save the details I can play that game too...."Sono indietro ed affamato per divertimento!"
    Hungry for fun are you now, the Italian language is so sexy, I could say so much more but I don't want to risk the wrath of the moderator who deleats posts on the forum for their risky content...

Hungry for fun are you now, the Italian language is so sexy, I could say so much more but I don't want to risk the wrath of the moderator who deleats posts on the forum for their risky content...
    It really defeats the purpose if the moderator deletes our posts but luckily for us I have it on good authority that the moderators don’t check the word games

It really defeats the purpose if the moderator deletes our posts but luckily for us I have it on good authority that the moderators don’t check the word games
    Good job too with all the sex, beer and rock and roll on here, I think moderation just serves to deflate the fun, long live excess !!

Good job too with all the sex, beer and rock and roll on here, I think moderation just serves to deflate the fun, long live excess !!
    I do enjoy a bit of anarchy, anyway if they start looking now it will be a bit belated

Thread Information