Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 457

Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

  1. #101
    Senior Member rubyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 375 Times in 244 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!



    I am laughing so much I can't think of a seven letter word to go with whatever....JiveLad that is just fantastic you are a genius and you always bring a smile to my face. My wee Irish mammy would have been so proud.
    Thank you
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

  2. #102
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Even better on a big screen JL you have earned the title of 'Thread Director' and you can perch on one of those chairs with your name on the back ....who needs retinol when you can make us look so good and be able to do thiings we never imagined we could

  3. #103
    Senior Member rubyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 375 Times in 244 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Even better on a big screen JL you have earned the title of 'Thread Director' and you can perch on one of those chairs with your name on the back ....who needs retinol when you can make us look so good and be able to do thiings we never imagined we could
    yes we don't know what loiters about out there for us on the old you tube, but aren't the surprises great
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

  4. #104
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    JiveLad, youíve done it again, sooo funny and so camp, just pure genius

    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    yes we don't know what loiters about out there for us on the old you tube, but aren't the surprises great

    But until she gets discovered and becomes a world famous porn star she will just have to soldier on with the day job

  5. #105
    Senior Member rubyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 375 Times in 244 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    JiveLad, youíve done it again, sooo funny and so camp, just pure genius




    But until she gets discovered and becomes a world famous porn star she will just have to soldier on with the day job
    She lives in hope but meantine she needs to keep practising and keep in shape so her special skills don't become moldier.
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

  6. #106
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    She lives in hope but meantine she needs to keep practising and keep in shape so her special skills don't become moldier.

    Yes I agree in fact I think we should remould her into this new role; I think it suits her

  7. #107
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Yes I agree in fact I think we should remould her into this new role; I think it suits her
    We don't need to remould her cos Jivelad now has the ability of cloning us, JL can you remodel me and then make 5, one for the washing, one for the cleaning, one for the ironing, one for the cooking and one spare for whatever

  8. #108
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    St. Albans
    Posts
    2,388
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 270 Times in 140 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    We don't need to remould her cos Jivelad now has the ability of cloning us, JL can you remodel me and then make 5, one for the washing, one for the cleaning, one for the ironing, one for the cooking and one spare for whatever
    Ok - although obviously it will be at my usual rates (with discount for baaaad behaviour* on the dance floor of course) - I require you to influence the powers that be in Essex, to make me the 13th Duke of Chigwell. If not, that, then I expect at least an earldom.


    * If you require any tips on that, then please see Mad Baaad Max (she is able to tickle many a man's fancy).

    PS Please send me a big smiley photo yourself by return (clothing optional ).
    Last edited by JiveLad; 11th-May-2009 at 05:12 PM.

  9. #109
    Senior Member rubyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 375 Times in 244 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Ok - although obviously it will be at my usual rates (with discount for baaaad behaviour* on the dance floor of course) - I require you to influence the powers that be in Essex, to make me the 13th Duke of Chigwell. If not, that, then I expect at least an earldom.


    * If you require any tips on that, then please see Mad Baaad Max (she is able to tickle many a man's fancy).

    PS Please send me a big smiley photo yourself by return (clothing optional ).
    You know that reminds me of my Aunty Deloras, she had a run in with 12th Duke of Chigwell, he was hiring out his services as Nude Duke Cleaning Services, she hired him for the day and he's been feeling washed out ever since. If you're following in his footsteps, make sure you've got plenty of stiff bristles in your brush JiveLad to keep up my Aunty Deloras, she's very houseproud !!
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

  10. #110
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    St. Albans
    Posts
    2,388
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 270 Times in 140 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    You know that reminds me of my Aunty Deloras, she had a run in with 12th Duke of Chigwell, he was hiring out his services as Nude Duke Cleaning Services, she hired him for the day and he's been feeling washed out ever since. If you're following in his footsteps, make sure you've got plenty of stiff bristles in your brush JiveLad to keep up my Aunty Deloras, she's very houseproud !!
    Oh! You mean Deloras Vorderwoman? Yes - we used to practice together at the Royal Ba'lay School for aspiring dancers. She was quite a strong as the Duke obviously discovered as well - and as you will see below in this rare footage of me and her - she had Jive Lad over a barrel for a while. (Limited availability for 3 days - then it is off YouTube!).


  11. Thanks:

    rubyred (11th-May-2009)

  12. #111
    Senior Member rubyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 375 Times in 244 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Oh! You mean Deloras Vorderwoman? Yes - we used to practice together at the Royal Ba'lay School for aspiring dancers. She was quite a strong as the Duke obviously discovered as well - and as you will see below in this rare footage of me and her - she had Jive Lad over a barrel for a while. (Limited availability for 3 days - then it is off YouTube!).



    Almost as good as Mrs Overall and her macaroons, poor Deloras Vordawoman looks like she's dunked a few macaroons to get that strength, JiveLad looks like he's curve man.

    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

  13. #112
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post


    Almost as good as Mrs Overall and her macaroons, poor Deloras Vordawoman looks like she's dunked a few macaroons to get that strength, JiveLad looks like he's curve man.

    Certainly looks like she has left her detox far behind. Another funny film JL but I fear a revolt if you take it off in 3 days

    PS Rubyred there is nothing wrong with a man who appreciates curves

  14. #113
    Senior Member rubyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 375 Times in 244 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Certainly looks like she has left her detox far behind. Another funny film JL but I fear a revolt if you take it off in 3 days

    PS Rubyred there is nothing wrong with a man who appreciates curves
    I think I may have retold this story a few times, I love my curves and don't intend to lose them. Men that love curves are just wonderful in my eyes.
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

  15. #114
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    I think I may have retold this story a few times, I love my curves and don't intend to lose them. Men that love curves are just wonderful in my eyes.

    A man who likes a woman to be curvy and older is just perfect in my eyes (just need to meet him now)

    PS as you reduced it to 6 letters I took away one and added 2 executive decision

  16. Thanks:

    rubyred (11th-May-2009)

  17. #115
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Stevenage
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 74 Times in 41 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    A man who likes a woman to be curvy and older is just perfect in my eyes (just need to meet him now)

    PS as you reduced it to 6 letters I took away one and added 2 executive decision
    I certainly know of one. He occasionally appears at Berko and loiters around the Blues room looking for suitable prey... He was the hunted, but now has become the hunter!

  18. #116
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by frolicols View Post
    I certainly know of one. He occasionally appears at Berko and loiters around the Blues room looking for suitable prey... He was the hunted, but now has become the hunter!
    Youíll have to introduce me to this potentially perfect man; I would definitely risk one dance or three

  19. #117
    Senior Member rubyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 375 Times in 244 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Youíll have to introduce me to this potentially perfect man; I would definitely risk one dance or three
    And you might decide to kiss one two or three
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

  20. #118
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    And you might decide to kiss one two or three
    What a nice idea and I suppose itís ok since this is just a virtual world Ė um shame

  21. #119
    Registered User tarragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 48 Times in 6 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    What a nice idea and I suppose itís ok since this is just a virtual world Ė um shame
    That would be soo nice!!!

  22. #120
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Stevenage
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 74 Times in 41 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    What a nice idea and I suppose itís ok since this is just a virtual world Ė um shame
    Quote Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
    That would be soo nice!!!
    Are you mad??! Everyone knows that's how you catch cooties!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lucky Needs Help!!!
    By Lucky Skillen in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23rd-February-2009, 04:50 PM
  2. Lucky Pants
    By scarface in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19th-November-2008, 01:13 PM
  3. Is your lucky number, Eight?
    By Bluey in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 5th-August-2008, 10:33 AM
  4. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 8th-February-2008, 12:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •