Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Can't wait to discuss JL with dear old aunty Mildred on Sunday, but I may wait until she has put her gin and tonic down otherwise there may be a little baptism going on when she pours it over my head
    Funny I never realised that the Jacob’s family converted to be Baptists, shall be fun to observe on Sunday

PS I have so much to ask you dear Aunty Mildred on Sunday, can’t wait for the answers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Funny I never realised that the Jacob’s family converted to be Baptists, shall be fun to observe on Sunday

PS I have so much to ask you dear Aunty Mildred on Sunday, can’t wait for the answers
    Act 1
    Scene 2: JayJay's house. Friends and relatives are there and JiveLad has turned up for lunch.

"Hello Auntie"
    "Hello JayJay"
    "I'd like to introduce my new friend JiveLad" says JayJay
    "Oh no, not that tit"
    <gasp>
    from the assembled group.
    "Yes - but he was your lover wasn't he?"

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Act 1
    Scene 2: JayJay's house. Friends and relatives are there and JiveLad has turned up for lunch.

"Hello Auntie"
    "Hello JayJay"
    "I'd like to introduce my new friend JiveLad" says JayJay
    "Oh no, not that tit"
    <gasp> from the assembled group.
    "Yes - but he was your lover wasn't he?"
    Poor Jay Jay got a pasting From Mildred for allowing JL to attend the lunch and possibly spill the beans on their illicit affair(although Lou seemed blissfully unaware whilst tucking in to his salt beef on rye(with mustard and pickle cucumber) ), Jay Jay said Ok Aunty M don’t get your knitted bloomers in a twist

Poor Jay Jay got a pasting From Mildred for allowing JL to attend the lunch and possibly spill the beans on their illicit affair(although Lou seemed blissfully unaware whilst tucking in to his salt beef on rye(with mustard and pickle cucumber) ), Jay Jay said Ok Aunty M don’t get your knitted bloomers in a twist
    To which Aunty M replied, I won't get my knickers in a twist as long as you sort out cleaning that garage of yours! It looks like a pigsty in there!

Quote Originally Posted by frolicols View Post
    To which Aunty M replied, I won't get my knickers in a twist as long as you sort out cleaning that garage of yours! It looks like a pigsty in there!

She was not normally a drama queen but on this occasion she certainly did upstage Jay Jay

Oh no not again I’ve changed 2 letters: it must be my age, pity about that.
    Last edited by Maxine; 24th-April-2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Doh

She was not normally a drama queen but on this occasion she certainly did upstage Jay Jay

Oh no not again I’ve changed 2 letters: it must be my age, pity about that.
    Well maybe you just need a good long sleep. Will you be able to get a kip later - snoozing in your office perhaps after a boozy Friday lunch?

Well maybe you just need a good long sleep. Will you be able to get a kip later - snoozing in your office perhaps after a boozy Friday lunch?

Spend time sleeping when there is this wonderful taglike game to play, how boring. I'll have to come round and spill some fruity juice on you to keep you up otherwise there will be no one to play with

Spend time sleeping when there is this wonderful taglike game to play, how boring. I'll have to come round and spill some fruity juice on you to keep you up otherwise there will be no one to play with
    Spill some fruit juice on me to keep me up? Well, I might prefer some kind of oil perhaps in that situation. In return, perhaps I could give you Jive Lad's patented 'VAG Lite'* massage experience. It has been passed down through generations of masters and I was lucky enough to attend a class with Mildred** in the early days, when Master O.R. Gassam from Indonesia was leading it.

* Vibrant And Gentle

** She absolutely loved it - and said it was "life enhancing".

Spill some fruit juice on me to keep me up? Well, I might prefer some kind of oil perhaps in that situation. In return, perhaps I could give you Jive Lad's patented 'VAG Lite'* massage experience. It has been passed down through generations of masters and I was lucky enough to attend a class with Mildred** in the early days, when Master O.R. Gassam from Indonesia was leading it.

* Vibrant And Gentle

** She absolutely loved it - and said it was "life enhancing".
    I know the one you mean JL I just never associated it with you. I noticed whilst reading Orgasms Today magazine, that it has been updated into some new funky colours I like the VAG Yellow but my favourite is the VAG Lime (very classy) and comes with a special offer of a free spray tan (it’s called the Essex deal).

I know the one you mean JL I just never associated it with you. I noticed whilst reading Orgasms Today magazine, that it has been updated into some new funky colours I like the VAG Yellow but my favourite is the VAG Lime (very classy) and comes with a special offer of a free spray tan (it’s called the Essex deal).
    You are leaving out the best bit though as it states in the magazine, of which I am a regular reader, that the Vag Lime is totally edible...how divine, the icing on the cake so to speak

You are leaving out the best bit though as it states in the magazine, of which I am a regular reader, that the Vag Lime is totally edible...how divine, the icing on the cake so to speak

I know and my wardrobe is heaving with different flavours but I’m still bombarding the manufactures with requests to bring out a satsuma flavour model

I know and my wardrobe is heaving with different flavours but I’m still bombarding the manufactures with requests to bring out a satsuma flavour model
    I have found some 'satsuma' body lotion have been heaping it on after my showers to the delight of my garage visitors, smells divine........

I have found some 'satsuma' body lotion have been heaping it on after my showers to the delight of my garage visitors, smells divine........
    You’re just trying to make me jealous but you may reaping what you sow

You’re just trying to make me jealous but you may reaping what you sow
    And maybe if you play your cards right, you will reap a Prince from some far away land*

* like Hertfordshire

And maybe if you play your cards right, you will reap a Prince from some far away land*

* like Hertfordshire

Well we are much more likely to find a prince in Essex, as the former capital of England and in 1189 was given English Royal Charter by Richard I. All that remains that pertains to being the capital is that certain parts of this wonderful historical county are the capital of Chav, home of white stilettos and the fake tan

Well we are much more likely to find a prince in Essex, as the former capital of England and in 1189 was given English Royal Charter by Richard I. All that remains that pertains to being the capital is that certain parts of this wonderful historical county are the capital of Chav, home of white stilettos and the fake tan
    My, my I didn't know you were so learned about the history of Essex, I am impressed...the only thing I know for certain is that Jade Goody, our Chav Queen was buried nearby.

My, my I didn't know you were so learned about the history of Essex, I am impressed...the only thing I know for certain is that Jade Goody, our Chav Queen was buried nearby.
    Yes the final curtain has fallen for that particular Essex export

Don't it make you proud

Yes the final curtain has fallen for that particular Essex export

Don't it make you proud
    As proud as a freshly made currant bun would be in the mouth of a fresh Essex maid.

As proud as a freshly made currant bun would be in the mouth of a fresh Essex maid.

Well at the current this Essex Maid is trying to put only wholesome organic Produce in her mouth

Well at the current this Essex Maid is trying to put only wholesome organic Produce in her mouth

Something you bought over the counter or is it home grown? I hear JL grows his own these days.

Thread Information