Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    I hear that even an industrial steamer could not clear away the filth from that place; so a fresh new venue to explore seems like a very sensible idea
    Shame the garage does hold some of the dearest memories..........but onwards and upwards tis lovely to gaze up at the stars from amongst the bushes

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Shame the garage does hold some of the dearest memories..........but onwards and upwards tis lovely to gaze up at the stars from amongst the bushes
    So, from the garage to the treehouse. I don't usually get up that far but I'm sure someone will give me a hand.

We could chat about holidays. I heard Maxine talking about sunny holiday climes. At least I assume she was as I only caught a snatch of what she was saying; the words "very hot" and "being roasted" must have been holiday reminiscences.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    So, from the garage to the treehouse. I don't usually get up that far but I'm sure someone will give me a hand.

We could chat about holidays. I heard Maxine talking about sunny holiday climes. At least I assume she was as I only caught a snatch of what she was saying; the words "very hot" and "being roasted" must have been holiday reminiscences.
    Maxine has already boasted about her hot memories in the garage, and I have to say I quite like the idea of returning to it when the weather is cold. But for now we should all help MarkW to raise himself up into the tree house, after all its only right to lend a helping hand to our friends
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Maxine has already boasted about her hot memories in the garage, and I have to say I quite like the idea of returning to it when the weather is cold. But for now we should all help MarkW to raise himself up into the tree house, after all its only right to lend a helping hand to our friends
    Yes indeed bitter sweet memories of when we toasted goodbye to the garage and turned to pastures new. I like rubyred am also happy to give a hand to the lovely MarkW (good to see you back and posting again MW)

Yes indeed bitter sweet memories of when we toasted goodbye to the garage and turned to pastures new. I like rubyred am also happy to give a hand to the lovely MarkW (good to see you back and posting again MW)
    Our trips between the garage and the treehouse can be rotated, the old place had to be demolished unfortunately, but MarkW is handy with his tools perhaps he could build us a new one, but for now I'm happy hunting for conkers

Our trips between the garage and the treehouse can be rotated, the old place had to be demolished unfortunately, but MarkW is handy with his tools perhaps he could build us a new one, but for now I'm happy hunting for conkers
    If MarkW gets his tools out and gets on with the job we could all be treated to a new garage, JiveLad could supply the nuts and bolts, and I am sure they could knock something up in no time

If MarkW gets his tools out and gets on with the job we could all be treated to a new garage, JiveLad could supply the nuts and bolts, and I am sure they could knock something up in no time
    Isn't JL's contribution usually organic cream, only problem is last time I rubbed it on my skin, my skin reacted, I must be allergic to it, might have to stick to my normal brand

Isn't JL's contribution usually organic cream, only problem is last time I rubbed it on my skin, my skin reacted, I must be allergic to it, might have to stick to my normal brand
    Oh dear. It sounds like you've been using it too often. I recommend cutting down to just two applications a day (morning and night). At lunchtime take an oral supplement of extract-of-plums, then finish each day with a bath in treacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
    Oh dear. It sounds like you've been using it too often. I recommend cutting down to just two applications a day (morning and night). At lunchtime take an oral supplement of extract-of-plums, then finish each day with a bath in treacle.
    You'll come to a sticky end doing that and not end up much cleaner

You'll come to a sticky end doing that and not end up much cleaner
    It does sound like time to go nuclear and try a big bang approach. Softly softly has it's place but you're crying out for something harder.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    It does sound like time to go nuclear and try a big bang approach. Softly softly has it's place but you're crying out for something harder.
    I think we should clean up our act on here, things are getting harder and harder and things are getting quite mucky at the moment

I think we should clean up our act on here, things are getting harder and harder and things are getting quite mucky at the moment
    I'm with you Ruby Red, I like to have things in place all nicely slotted in.

I'm with you Ruby Red, I like to have things in place all nicely slotted in.
    Yes and I am going thru an angelic phase

Yes and I am going thru an angelic phase
    the chances of that Mistress Jay Jay are similar to a pelican not liking fish.....

the chances of that Mistress Jay Jay are similar to a pelican not liking fish.....
    Explain don't know what you mean...............I was innocently brought in to this, I was an innocent librarian, just reading Barbara Cartland novels, whilst knitting bloomers to keep me warm and then entered JL and he led us all astray...........I blame it all on him!

Explain don't know what you mean...............I was innocently brought in to this, I was an innocent librarian, just reading Barbara Cartland novels, whilst knitting bloomers to keep me warm and then entered JL and he led us all astray...........I blame it all on him!
    GOOD GRIEF! I almost crashed my Biplane today when I heard everyone proclaiming their innocence. Well, let me say this for the record; I had hardly been here two minutes when one member proposed a new game named 'Dirty Bubble'. I need say no more!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
    GOOD GRIEF! I almost crashed my Biplane today when I heard everyone proclaiming their innocence. Well, let me say this for the record; I had hardly been here two minutes when one member proposed a new game named 'Dirty Bubble'. I need say no more!
    It was just one blip Bubble I am sure you are a very clean, angelic and spankingly clean living Bubble, but there is time yet for JL and MarkW to start their corruption processes..........

It was just one blip Bubble I am sure you are a very clean, angelic and spankingly clean living Bubble, but there is time yet for JL and MarkW to start their corruption processes..........
    Topline is...........is Bubble male or female?

Topline is...........is Bubble male or female?
    I think it might be politer to send Bubble a PM on this matter but I do think she is female, as I am sure I met her at Breeze last year.

I think it might be politer to send Bubble a PM on this matter but I do think she is female, as I am sure I met her at Breeze last year.
    There was a feature on a phenomenon called the South Sea bubble which I read about in my favourite paper, the Tripoli Clarionand Advertiser.

That doesn't really get us any further though. And the tide is rising, so with just a shout of "weigh anchor" to the customs official who nearly confiscated JL's leopard print posing pouch it is time to embark.

Thread Information