Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    and we wouldn't want that itcould be painful but it could also make the garage the busiest it's ever been
    Not many could subsist on a diet of chipolata butties. Better stick to citrus fruits in the garage in keeping with its emphasis on health and an upstanding way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Not many could subsist on a diet of chipolata butties. Better stick to citrus fruits in the garage in keeping with its emphasis on health and an upstanding way of life.
    You are so right MarkW, it is not just high quality food we need to think about. To add to the new ambience of the garage I have procured some rather delightful impressionist artwork and have commissioned some local cubists to produce a special piece of artwork, will let you know when it arrives

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    You are so right MarkW, it is not just high quality food we need to think about. To add to the new ambience of the garage I have procured some rather delightful impressionist artwork and have commissioned some local cubists to produce a special piece of artwork, will let you know when it arrives
    Ah then we sit and muse what was cubism's impact on the sexual revolution, I preferred the romantic period myself
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Ah then we sit and muse what was cubism's impact on the sexual revolution, I preferred the romantic period myself
    ...........whilst fiddling with our Rubik cubes and getting square eyes, ah! fond memories that submits

...........whilst fiddling with our Rubik cubes and getting square eyes, ah! fond memories that submits
    Oh crikey - please ladies - can we just get back to our normal mode and stick to our knittting please? By that I mean, each post should include (by way of innuendo or double entendre) reference to bum, tits or willies. This also includes connection between, and interaction of, the aforementioned body parts. Any resultant bodily fluids may also be referred to if required.

Example references include fruits (eg. melons, plums, coconuts, nuts, peaches, satsumas, pomegranates, Sharon fruit and grapes*) other foods (eg. sausages or chipolatas) and different animals (eg. cats).

* the last 3 require further investigation.

Occasional references to firemen and their appliances are welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Oh crikey - please ladies - can we just get back to our normal mode and stick to our knittting please? By that I mean, each post should include (by way of innuendo or double entendre) reference to bum, tits or willies. This also includes connection between, and interaction of, the aforementioned body parts. Any resultant bodily fluids may also be referred to if required.

Example references include fruits (eg. melons, plums, coconuts, nuts, peaches, satsumas, pomegranates, Sharon fruit and grapes*) other foods (eg. sausages or chipolatas) and different animals (eg. cats).

* the last 3 require further investigation.

Occasional references to firemen and their appliances are welcomed.
    Thank heavens some attempt at restoring normal service is being made

It might seem odd then that I would introduce the element bismuth (symbol Bi) into this thread. However those who find this intriguing could be described as Bi-curious which I think is totally in keeping with the general ethos that we have worked so hard to maintain.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Thank heavens some attempt at restoring normal service is being made

It might seem odd then that I would introduce the element bismuth (symbol Bi) into this thread. However those who find this intriguing could be described as Bi-curious which I think is totally in keeping with the general ethos that we have worked so hard to maintain.
    You men you just want smut..bah so do all of us really, so lets get down and dirty and talk about willies, tits and bums again and not forgetting satumas, apparently they are super foods when it comes to anything to do with feeding erogenous zones !!!! Lets go girls

You men you just want smut..bah so do all of us really, so lets get down and dirty and talk about willies, tits and bums again and not forgetting satumas, apparently they are super foods when it comes to anything to do with feeding erogenous zones !!!! Lets go girls

Actually I am sitting here admiring my satsumas as I type this out – always does it for me.

Well I have a suggestion let’s nip around to the garage and all fight it out in a nice warm mudbath.

Actually I am sitting here admiring my satsumas as I type this out – always does it for me.

Well I have a suggestion let’s nip around to the garage and all fight it out in a nice warm mudbath.
    And before the mudbath - just going back to the satsumas and errogenous zones. Apparently, the approved Garage technique is that first you must squirt the juice into the cup and then you must dab some of the juice onto your tongue before participating in the a full satsuma Garage experience.

Did you try that?

Mudbath photos may follow later depending on the appropriateness.

And before the mudbath - just going back to the satsumas and errogenous zones. Apparently, the approved Garage technique is that first you must squirt the juice into the cup and then you must dab some of the juice onto your tongue before participating in the a full satsuma Garage experience.

Did you try that?

Mudbath photos may follow later depending on the appropriateness.
    Well JiveLad this all sounds very inviting but I only hope that you can cut the mustard

Well JiveLad this all sounds very inviting but I only hope that you can cut the mustard
    Well I have had a few challenging experiences on the way - in fact a few traumas - but now I feel that everything is pointing to that orange fruit - coming from all directions. I sense it. I smell it - I can feel it is about to appear.

Yes - I just need someone to say that word - and say it boldly - those 7 letters of orange fruit which mean so much! Please do it, give it to me!

Well I have had a few challenging experiences on the way - in fact a few traumas - but now I feel that everything is pointing to that orange fruit - coming from all directions. I sense it. I smell it - I can feel it is about to appear.

Yes - I just need someone to say that word - and say it boldly - those 7 letters of orange fruit which mean so much! Please do it, give it to me!
    JiveLad I hate to see you suffer these traumas, so climb out of the mudbath and rub yourself down and let me give you what you are longing for ........ a nice juicy Satsuma. Could life get any better

PS thanks JL for setting me up so perfectly

JiveLad I hate to see you suffer these traumas, so climb out of the mudbath and rub yourself down and let me give you what you are longing for ........ a nice juicy Satsuma. Could life get any better

PS thanks JL for setting me up so perfectly
    Picture it ...the garage...Essex...soft lights....two maestros...chocolate cream smeared tantalising across a bed of hot satsumas...whilst Jive Lad and Mistrel Mark strum a tune on their organs...and get a dressing down for leaving mud prints all over the leopard print rug from the Mistresses...life better than this?....

Picture it ...the garage...Essex...soft lights....two maestros...chocolate cream smeared tantalising across a bed of hot satsumas...whilst Jive Lad and Mistrel Mark strum a tune on their organs...and get a dressing down for leaving mud prints all over the leopard print rug from the Mistresses...life better than this?....
    I feel a reprimand is needed. I haven't been around this place for a while and whilst I've been away you have been running amok and going around smearing my lovely soft furnishings with mud prints and misusing the seven letter word game with six letters ..............soo glad I am back. Unstrap the tool kit....Mistress Jay Jay is back

I feel a reprimand is needed. I haven't been around this place for a while and whilst I've been away you have been running amok and going around smearing my lovely soft furnishings with mud prints and misusing the seven letter word game with six letters ..............soo glad I am back. Unstrap the tool kit....Mistress Jay Jay is back

You have been sorely missed (so to speak). Is this the new deluxe tookit? If so, then unclick those straps 'n take those baps out - we're hungry.

PS - I have a radical new idea for this game.............details to be revealed soon!!

You have been sorely missed (so to speak). Is this the new deluxe tookit? If so, then unclick those straps 'n take those baps out - we're hungry.

PS - I have a radical new idea for this game.............details to be revealed soon!!
    Well I did have to give you time for the wounds to heal

Anyway, I have had a look in the tool kit and it appears to be quite spartan...I hope members of the garage are not taking items home for a little bit of 'homework', remember what goes in the garage...stays in the garage I am going to Coco der Mer later will pick up some essentials..............that'll get you all googling

..........intrigued JL what are your radical new ideas?

Well I did have to give you time for the wounds to heal

Anyway, I have had a look in the tool kit and it appears to be quite spartan...I hope members of the garage are not taking items home for a little bit of 'homework', remember what goes in the garage...stays in the garage I am going to Coco der Mer later will pick up some essentials..............that'll get you all googling

..........intrigued JL what are your radical new ideas?
    Okay, I have just come back to the dormant garage that has been left for 6 months unattended It needs a good going over.........am sure some of the visitors probably do too by now.............so have laid a MANTRAP and have got hold of a painter to give it the once over and it should be brand spanking new and raring to go.........will have to have a grand opening perhaps Maxine can organise it , she's good at those.
    Last edited by Jay Jay; 28th-August-2010 at 02:16 PM.

Okay, I have just come back to the dormant garage that has been left for 6 months unattended It needs a good going over.........am sure some of the visitors probably do too by now.............so have laid a MANTRAP and have got hold of a painter to give it the once over and it should be brand spanking new and raring to go.........will have to have a grand opening perhaps Maxine can organise it , she's good at those.
    well I hope I get a VIP invite to the spanking new garage where I am lead to believe the old mantras will be screamed out loud again, from six months ago I recall JiveLad's in particular to have been 'mercy' 'help me' ' no not not again', all for the love of melons

well I hope I get a VIP invite to the spanking new garage where I am lead to believe the old mantras will be screamed out loud again, from six months ago I recall JiveLad's in particular to have been 'mercy' 'help me' ' no not not again', all for the love of melons
    Well unfortunately they couldn't smarten up the old garage and I think it is time for a new setting.........so we have moved to a beautiful tree house in the depths of nowhere among many trees offering a variety of fruity delights....I can see already from the watchtower some plums I cannot wait to sink my teeth in to.

Well unfortunately they couldn't smarten up the old garage and I think it is time for a new setting.........so we have moved to a beautiful tree house in the depths of nowhere among many trees offering a variety of fruity delights....I can see already from the watchtower some plums I cannot wait to sink my teeth in to.
    I hear that even an industrial steamer could not clear away the filth from that place; so a fresh new venue to explore seems like a very sensible idea

Thread Information