Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    I know..........I'll have to take it on the chin (or anywhere you think fit), I did allow MarkW in to the Taproom. I'm sorry. But I did feel it necessary to show him how the whole thing works from the lubrication, to the steering column and drive shaft. I even allowed to play with the Tyre Jacq to enable him to have a good look once we found the hood! (all cars are different)

........and what a maestro he turned out to be

Now I understand why he looked all red and flushed and slightly sweaty. I thought you’d been in the steamer together (especially as his glasses were all misted up), did not realise that you were teaching him about mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Now I understand why he looked all red and flushed and slightly sweaty. I thought you’d been in the steamer together (especially as his glasses were all misted up), did not realise that you were teaching him about mechanics
    I think she doing some of the basic mechanics course in the Garage: some of the basics of in-out movement, levers and pulleys - and then I noticed she was undressing him - and putting him in a new outfit. Was she trying to smarten him up after the rabbit/pig debacle?

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    I think she doing some of the basic mechanics course in the Garage: some of the basics of in-out movement, levers and pulleys - and then I noticed she was undressing him - and putting him in a new outfit. Was she trying to smarten him up after the rabbit/pig debacle?
    No I was actually trying to make his undercarriage look its best. It is amazing what you can do with a remnant of shammy leather

No I was actually trying to make his undercarriage look its best. It is amazing what you can do with a remnant of shammy leather
    But he had perfect manners always said please and thank you when you examined his undercarriage

But he had perfect manners always said please and thank you when you examined his undercarriage
    Who are we talking about here? Do you mean Mark? Mark who? Could be anyone...so we need to know his surname. I have a hunch it is that guy from the Bristol (very apt) area: Marky de Sade (great, great, great, granson of.....)

......his philosophy is about unleashing the beast that lies within all human beings, as is his belief that goodness and virtue can only lead to ill consequences and is punished with vice.
    Last edited by JiveLad; 26th-October-2009 at 10:48 AM.

Who are we talking about here? Do you mean Mark? Mark who? Could be anyone...so we need to know his surname. I have a hunch it is that guy from the Bristol (very apt) area: Marky de Sade (great, great, great, granson of.....)

......his philosophy is about unleashing the beast that lies within all human beings, as is his belief that goodness and virtue can only lead to ill consequences and is punished with vice.
    I believe we all have a beast that needs unleashing but I am sure there is a humaner way of doing so...........I have a few ideas

I believe we all have a beast that needs unleashing but I am sure there is a humaner way of doing so...........I have a few ideas

All this talk about unleashing beasts has just left me thinking about that great philosophical question are we human or are we dancers (Hunter S Thompson)
    Last edited by Maxine; 28th-October-2009 at 09:30 AM.

All this talk about unleashing beasts has just left me thinking about that great philosophical question are we human or are we dancers (Hunter S Thompson)
    Yes - that is a killer of a question. Another related one is that guy who dances as a lead or a follow: she-man or he-man?

Yes - that is a killer of a question. Another related one is that guy who dances as a lead or a follow: she-man or he-man?
    I don’t like to be a moaner but I am not sure what the question is and therefore are unable to give you an adequate answer. If you are asking what sex the person is I think she is female, from the way the thread question was posed

I don’t like to be a moaner but I am not sure what the question is and therefore are unable to give you an adequate answer. If you are asking what sex the person is I think she is female, from the way the thread question was posed
    Well according to Mistress JayJay, you are a 'moaner' because she had to install extra sound-proofing in the Garage after the last session with Fireman Fred.......Apparently, after the neighbours complained, all she could do was put the music on full blast to drown out your moans - and the track she used was by the Ramones: 'Mildred is a spunk rocker'

Well according to Mistress JayJay, you are a 'moaner' because she had to install extra sound-proofing in the Garage after the last session with Fireman Fred.......Apparently, after the neighbours complained, all she could do was put the music on full blast to drown out your moans - and the track she used was by the Ramones: 'Mildred is a spunk rocker'
    You are not kidding, the girl has no volume control we are constantly having visits from the Noise Abatement Department of Epping Council, I had to say that she had a mental deficiency and to explain all the props around the garage I said the only way to stop it was with a bit of heavy romance

You are not kidding, the girl has no volume control we are constantly having visits from the Noise Abatement Department of Epping Council, I had to say that she had a mental deficiency and to explain all the props around the garage I said the only way to stop it was with a bit of heavy romance
    Yes I will admit I am quite a noisy person, that has never been guilty of entering a room quietly. Sadly this led to Jay Jay falling for one scam after another by those sound proofing salesmen

Yes I will admit I am quite a noisy person, that has never been guilty of entering a room quietly. Sadly this led to Jay Jay falling for one scam after another by those sound proofing salesmen
    Yes - and I heard that one of the scams, was that they wanted to test the sound-proofing under 'full and realistic' Garage conditions. This meant that she had to get dressed in that outfit, crank up the machinery, let rip with the satsumas and give it to Bob (the salesman) for what it's worth. Anyway, apparently he left the place with a big smile after a few screams - and just one scar - across his left cheek.

Yes - and I heard that one of the scams, was that they wanted to test the sound-proofing under 'full and realistic' Garage conditions. This meant that she had to get dressed in that outfit, crank up the machinery, let rip with the satsumas and give it to Bob (the salesman) for what it's worth. Anyway, apparently he left the place with a big smile after a few screams - and just one scar - across his left cheek.
    Actually it wasn't 'that' outfit it was the pink rabbit one (the man had a fetish) and the aids used were oranges

Actually it wasn't 'that' outfit it was the pink rabbit one (the man had a fetish) and the aids used were oranges
    Was that the when there was a Garage Menu - and you had to ask "Now is it to be the satsuma sex or an apple arse whipping or an orange orgasm?

.....and he went for the orange choice - with a side dish of melons.

Was that the when there was a Garage Menu - and you had to ask "Now is it to be the satsuma sex or an apple arse whipping or an orange orgasm?

.....and he went for the orange choice - with a side dish of melons.
    FYI there is still a Garage Menu but now it is a la carte with lots of interesting entrees. He went for the Citrus Kebab with a home made Ballotine....he enjoyed it immensely but for reasons only known to himself he has never been back

FYI there is still a Garage Menu but now it is a la carte with lots of interesting entrees. He went for the Citrus Kebab with a home made Ballotine....he enjoyed it immensely but for reasons only known to himself he has never been back
    It's because the whole experience proved too much for him. Now he sits on the Essex borders and snorts a kilogram of grated satsuma zest every day trying to recapture the moment. You blew his mind and now he can't remember how to get back to the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    It's because the whole experience proved too much for him. Now he sits on the Essex borders and snorts a kilogram of grated satsuma zest every day trying to recapture the moment. You blew his mind and now he can't remember how to get back to the garage.

That is sooooo funny.......it made me spill my juice!

But don't worry I've tied him to 'THE CHAIR' which is on castors and I can get him back anytime I wish...I just don't wish...he is not up to our dancing men

That is sooooo funny.......it made me spill my juice!

But don't worry I've tied him to 'THE CHAIR' which is on castors and I can get him back anytime I wish...I just don't wish...he is not up to our dancing men
    All was going so well until the 2 nosy pastors for nearby Hertfordshire stepped in to rescue him and they are now planning to send him off to a ministry in Africa in a hope of saving his soul

All was going so well until the 2 nosy pastors for nearby Hertfordshire stepped in to rescue him and they are now planning to send him off to a ministry in Africa in a hope of saving his soul
    That's what they think ........ he is actually going to open up a Franchise of 'The Garage' over there, (a new business venture for me), where as a speciality to all his new patrons he will be showing of his coconuts in all their glory

Thread Information