Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    absolutely agree always have a power pack with you at all times, time then for free spirit inside you to unbound and have the necessary back up in case the lights go out in the garage for example...how about re chargeables???
    I think with all the new high tech that has gone into the Garage that have to be seen to be believed (particularly like the new lighting and remote control massage beds) fears about batteries running out are quite unfounded and highly unlikely unless the emergency generator breaks down

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    I think with all the new high tech that has gone into the Garage that have to be seen to be believed (particularly like the new lighting and remote control massage beds) fears about batteries running out are quite unfounded and highly unlikely unless the emergency generator breaks down
    Well there was a bit of a hoo-ha with the new Garage set up - it turns out the new massage beds were extra springy, like trampolines and everyone was bouncing up and down and falling off - and then the electricity switches couldn't be found - so the new lighting couldn't be switched on. Then the generator - which was came from an old Ford car made in Dagenham broke down as well. The fruit was limited - and we had to make do with one satsuma and a couple of juicy melons. Still Mistress Jay Jay and cohorts ensured we all had a good time - Mildred was on form as usual

All in all, quite a funny do.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Well there was a bit of a hoo-ha with the new Garage set up - it turns out the new massage beds were extra springy, like trampolines and everyone was bouncing up and down and falling off - and then the electricity switches couldn't be found - so the new lighting couldn't be switched on. Then the generator - which was came from an old Ford car made in Dagenham broke down as well. The fruit was limited - and we had to make do with one satsuma and a couple of juicy melons. Still Mistress Jay Jay and cohorts ensured we all had a good time - Mildred was on form as usual

All in all, quite a funny do.

Oh dear oh dear JiveLad is your glass always half empty? A 2 million state of the art refit and you can still find fault. I found my pleasure on the trampoline type massage bed intensified the pleasure rather than distracted from it, as for the lights fumbling in the dark is all part of the fun but yes unfortunately the fruit was in short supply that day but the Satsuma was particularly juicy but never got near the melons as you seemed to have your hands on them for the entire evening

Oh dear oh dear JiveLad is your glass always half empty? A 2 million state of the art refit and you can still find fault. I found my pleasure on the trampoline type massage bed intensified the pleasure rather than distracted from it, as for the lights fumbling in the dark is all part of the fun but yes unfortunately the fruit was in short supply that day but the Satsuma was particularly juicy but never got near the melons as you seemed to have your hands on them for the entire evening
    I personally love the pool, quite refreshing. What keeps me getting through the day is the thought of the plunging that I can look forward to later....loving the idea of a pet for the garage too, the rabbit was a great introduction. Must get on to the foundry to make a special place to keep it

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    I personally love the pool, quite refreshing. What keeps me getting through the day is the thought of the plunging that I can look forward to later....loving the idea of a pet for the garage too, the rabbit was a great introduction. Must get on to the foundry to make a special place to keep it
    Being the founder member of the garage Jay Jay I think that all things electric are best in you hands, and the rabbit will love his new home, especially when his friends come around to play.....
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Being the founder member of the garage Jay Jay I think that all things electric are best in you hands, and the rabbit will love his new home, especially when his friends come around to play.....
    I'll always remember being on the rebound and happily my bouncing took me to the garage where all my favourite ladies were playing, unrobed, with their rabbits. Very touching. I was moved to do my best to imitate a large carrot. More bouncing occurred. Still, better a bouncer than a bounder. Although being bound has its merits as I discovered that very same evening.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    I'll always remember being on the rebound and happily my bouncing took me to the garage where all my favourite ladies were playing, unrobed, with their rabbits. Very touching. I was moved to do my best to imitate a large carrot. More bouncing occurred. Still, better a bouncer than a bounder. Although being bound has its merits as I discovered that very same evening.

Can I just say you give a girl a lot to choose from, I like a menu like that You see,when you refound your bounce, your mojo responded! Those little rabbits ears must have popped up with great anticipation, and they obviously tickled your fancy and made you forget why you were on the rebound. I am sure you made them very happy when you fed them your big carrot, I think they like large carrots better !!.

Can I just say you give a girl a lot to choose from, I like a menu like that You see,when you refound your bounce, your mojo responded! Those little rabbits ears must have popped up with great anticipation, and they obviously tickled your fancy and made you forget why you were on the rebound. I am sure you made them very happy when you fed them your big carrot, I think they like large carrots better !!.
    I must say Rubyred the thought of MarkW as a bounder made me quite disconcerted in fact I frowned and left marks on my forehead. But the thought of all those rabbits soon returned a smile to my face

I must say Rubyred the thought of MarkW as a bounder made me quite disconcerted in fact I frowned and left marks on my forehead. But the thought of all those rabbits soon returned a smile to my face
    Well apparently, MarkW was crowned king of the bounders after his performance at a recent 'bunnies' event was captured on film:

Well apparently, MarkW was crowned king of the bounders after his performance at a recent 'bunnies' event was captured on film:

I am actually speechless by this post JL, which is practically unheard of, but I nearly drowned in tears of laughter. MarKW it must have got a bit hot in that outfit

I am actually speechless by this post JL, which is practically unheard of, but I nearly drowned in tears of laughter. MarKW it must have got a bit hot in that outfit
    Strangest looking rabbit I've seen, his dad must of been a bit of a pig by all accounts....or is it just one of the wonders of the world and how nice to be so well endowed

Strangest looking rabbit I've seen, his dad must of been a bit of a pig by all accounts....or is it just one of the wonders of the world and how nice to be so well endowed
    Yes - the rabbits do tend to mix in unusual ways. When I was last in the company of some Playboy Bunnies, I made some discrete enquiries about the possibility of seeing a pussy - and they came back with this:

I felt a bit wronged by this.....

Yes - the rabbits do tend to mix in unusual ways. When I was last in the company of some Playboy Bunnies, I made some discrete enquiries about the possibility of seeing a pussy - and they came back with this:
    I felt a bit wronged by this.....
    Not surprised a bit evil looking if you ask me, I like my furry friends to have a welcoming aura about them. I think the one in the photo needs to undergo some cosmetic surgery

Not surprised a bit evil looking if you ask me, I like my furry friends to have a welcoming aura about them. I think the one in the photo needs to undergo some cosmetic surgery
    There's no way I could ever live up to that picture a few posts above. No amount of cosmetic surgery could give me a snout like that. Or do I mean spout?

JL, your pictures are beyond words. I sometimes wonder if they could form grounds for legal action. You are guilty of being side splittingly hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    There's no way I could ever live up to that picture a few posts above. No amount of cosmetic surgery could give me a snout like that. Or do I mean spout?

JL, your pictures are beyond words. I sometimes wonder if they could form grounds for legal action. You are guilty of being side splittingly hilarious.
    Yes his pictures can be very funny and really make us laugh but do not have sound or movement unlike his Jib.Jab cartoons that definitely should win the forum Oscars for comedy

Yes his pictures can be very funny and really make us laugh but do not have sound or movement unlike his Jib.Jab cartoons that definitely should win the forum Oscars for comedy
    Bring back some Jib Jab is what I say............they still bring a smile to my face...amazing what pleasures you can gain from being indoors with your computer

Bring back some Jib Jab is what I say............they still bring a smile to my face...amazing what pleasures you can gain from being indoors with your computer
    Well, just to let you know that there is a Christmas special 'in the can' to be released c. 20th December or thereabouts.

Other than that - there are several bits of old footage which may be released via Facebook - one I seem to remember of an Essex gal dancing - doing rondos 'n 'stuff'.....might be Mildred or Mistress JayJay - I will have to check.

Anyway thanks for the comments - back to more important stuff - JayJay: where were you last night? I brought a banana specially for you - I do enjoy watching you peel it back and getting your lips around it. Are you still busy in the garage and getting it ready for Ant and Dec?

Well, just to let you know that there is a Christmas special 'in the can' to be released c. 20th December or thereabouts.

Other than that - there are several bits of old footage which may be released via Facebook - one I seem to remember of an Essex gal dancing - doing rondos 'n 'stuff'.....might be Mildred or Mistress JayJay - I will have to check.

Anyway thanks for the comments - back to more important stuff - JayJay: where were you last night? I brought a banana specially for you - I do enjoy watching you peel it back and getting your lips around it. Are you still busy in the garage and getting it ready for Ant and Dec?
    Can't wait to see your footage......via facebook !!! With some vintage bits in it too..great stuff I feel some 'condors' moments to come.....remember aaaahhhh Condor!

Didn't get to Berko I know Keep the banana for me......don't let it go soft. Tomorrow is the big day........bag packed off to hotel tonight for early shoot tomorrow

Can't wait to see your footage......via facebook !!! With some vintage bits in it too..great stuff I feel some 'condors' moments to come.....remember aaaahhhh Condor!

Didn't get to Berko I know Keep the banana for me......don't let it go soft. Tomorrow is the big day........bag packed off to hotel tonight for early shoot tomorrow
    Are you shooting condors tomorrow JayJay, mind the RSPB don't find out! Have to tell you a story ......one of our local schools kept finding condoms in the play ground and being a village it was gossiped about. Anyway my daughter was only about 7 and she came in one evening from playing out,and listening to the other kids she says to her dad ' dad what's a condor' [ only little got it all mixed up!]. After nearly spluttering out his tea he quickly replied 'its a big bird ', so there you have it, that's how we taught our children about sex !!

Are you shooting condors tomorrow JayJay, mind the RSPB don't find out! Have to tell you a story ......one of our local schools kept finding condoms in the play ground and being a village it was gossiped about. Anyway my daughter was only about 7 and she came in one evening from playing out,and listening to the other kids she says to her dad ' dad what's a condor' [ only little got it all mixed up!]. After nearly spluttering out his tea he quickly replied 'its a big bird ', so there you have it, that's how we taught our children about sex !!
    He was obviously broaching the subject gently. First the birds, then the bees.

The obvious solution is to teach children dominos in their early teens. That should contain sexual desire until they think of playing strip dominos [don't even ask!].

Thread Information